/brit/

Attached: 18.jpg (720x1228, 463K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MuslimIQ/status/1106414898421137408
youtube.com/watch?v=xihg0s9_1eo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

so what are you lads doing over the weekend
besides not posting here

She looks so ducking thick. I wanna break her pelvis with a hammer and fuck her to death

There are people on this site that will call this ugly

Finally got the Android One UI update this afternoon. After checking manually for the update multiple times a day.

She looks like she fucks white guys

Playing cricket. How about you?

Attached: nHPFFTUh_400x400.jpg (400x400, 27K)

possibly lay in my bed

Read the news for once
Greek Ultras have committed three major public attacks in the last two years.

it's been quite a surreal night
might have a bacon butty in the morning

wish i could write

>Read the news for once
no mate

what is a greek ultra?

double thick greek yoghurt

What would have to happen in the world right now for this to be immediately over shadowed? Trump assassinated? Dirty bomb attack?

the only thing that will come from this is leftists using it as another political tool to further open borders and accelerate multikulti
no race war, nothing positive. the police are going to dig so deep into their lives there'll be nothing to hide. that they were 'chan posters gives a pretty good idea that it's going to be incredibly pathetic, they're going to become laughingstocks. wannabe breviks motivated by memes

for what to be immediately over shadowed?

Howling

Attached: .png (1343x268, 138K)

trump tweeted about breitbart

Alri lads when do I change my Facebook picture to have a NZ filter on it?

shall be voting for the Vectis National Party

Its the winter, you can't play just yet

Killing innocent people is evil.

tim getting stood up on tinder is what caused this

we need to ban straight white trumptoidians, i mean muslim terrorist attacks are one thing but cripes

>valhalla
It's like a physical manifestation of autism.

israel using the situation in new zealand to quietly vaporise more palestinian children

not a fan of this idea that people should never do anything, just a way to keep people down and ensure that their grievances are always hidden away

Define innocent

Muslims aren't people though

that fucking picture
I'd have a beer with him

this general really goes down the drain on occasions like this

things should be done but the way they've done this accomplishes literally nothing. in fact it's worse, it helps their opponents massively
the way he talks, the things he posted, it all screams of someone more interested in the attention than a real, deeply-held belief

twitter.com/MuslimIQ/status/1106414898421137408

Oh here we go

doing things within the acceptable liberal consensus achieves nothing because it is so strictly controlled and safeguarded

>spilled my coffee AGAIN at 6 am
im absolutely fuming and probably retarded

>MuslimIQ
haha

Pol's take on events:

To anyone who is stupid enough to say anything negative about the shooter:
Listen you fucking retard
You do not have morals, so stop trying to moralize.
You have fake morals based solely on your own personal emotions,
Fake emotions that were programmed by media conditioning and consumeristic reinforcement.

You have zero concept of objective reality let alone any clue about the purpose of life, so you can't even begin to comprehend true morality, which is the basis of all judgement and justice.
Morality is a bias that guides us to complete a purpose. You live for absolutely nothing but your own gratification.
You have no purpose; you're totally insane and self righteous.
You have absolutely no clue how to begin solving the simplest problems.

The only reason you think this event is evil is because you're brainwashed to get meaningless social signalling points for saying it is.
To be exact, you don't 'think' anything at all, you do not have consciousness or free will.
You aren't looking at this shooting and thinking about it. You're reacting how you know you will be rewarded for reacting and not a split second of thinking went into it.

The truth is this shooting is universally good.
We're being invaded and our culture is almost dead. Those people should be driven out, and there's only one way to do it: start killing them.
Those people would be better off in their native lands learning to solve their problems by themselves instead of coming here and stealing our solutions to OUR problems. So they have motivation to do what is right for them as well.

Invaders and traitors are not innocent. No one is innocent just because they weren't expecting retaliation.

Basically, everyone who thinks this shooting is evil should be shot themselves. They're just putting the brakes on our efforts to survive.
We are being torn to shreds. We do not have another 20 years to wait around and watch the jew burn us to death.

Civil war now. Kill them all

>6AM
Even Jesus didn't rise that early

*plays the worlds smallest violin*

Attached: 816.png (974x522, 31K)

(just copy and pasting i do not condone this of course)

Attached: 1536044620753.jpg (3072x2038, 1.89M)

fuck off you pseud
what do you seriously belief will result from this
do you see anything, at all, positive
if you're not going to be your disingenuous self, the obvious answer is nothing good will come
it will be wielded by leftists for years to come, their trap card for any debate over immigration not just in new zealand but certainly in australia and probably other white countries too

a bit grandiose but more or less correct desu

Tell that to Your Honour when you're being shackled up

does anybody actually care?
I mean, even 1% of people parroting "thoughts and prayers go to the blah blah blah"
every single one reads like a politician
you never met these people, you probably live on the other side of the planet, how much can you actually care

Been invited for cricket
>implying I will go

reports flooding in that one of the shooters is referred to online by monikers including 'lachlan', 'melvin', 'phimo'

>Muslim busts caps in a joint
“We must understand that not all muslims are extremist and this incident does not represent the muslim community as a whole.”
>White lad busts caps in a joint
OH MY GOD WHITE NATIONALISM ON THE RISE EVIL NAZIS EVERYWHERE THESE FUCKING WHITE MALES MUST BE STOPPED!

what about turt

Want to sleeptoil but have to go to worktoil

what is this off-putting phenotype

Attached: ugh.png (921x819, 528K)

Turt's too busy managing his Yugo-Italian crime family

lachlan is too much of a sweetheart

>pseud
such a pseud phrase

Lmao

>tens of thousands of kids protest about climate change across the country
>media doesn't care because of kiwiland stuff
loool

Was this the longest period of quiet time between mass murders? What was the last incident?

finished watching after life

really wasnt anything profound or special

>climate change

Attached: leftypol.jpg (1052x1137, 184K)

Not protecting innocent people is evil

The new zealand police have their work cut out for them, bet they were looking forward to the weekend!

been enjoying bread and butter recently

And why don't you believe it

Attached: NEVAR5GET.jpg (2048x2048, 311K)

Same, love it. A staple

read this as night whales

cringiest shooting probably of all time

its terrorism, and terrorism despite popular opinion to the contrary is extremely effective at subjecting the majority to fear of a minority opinion.
more westerners should take note of Middle Eastern thinkers in their own theories of effective violent resistance.

Didn't even consider that
From a cosy Thank God It's Friday! with the fellas, to a weekend of overtime massacretoil

don't understand how the proles benefit by denying climate change

Islamic

if you think about it climate change is the holocaust of the entire human race

which would make the nazis the chinese

Attached: e28oxTw.jpg (400x300, 31K)

in dire need of a good choon

Tactical Tarrant really levelled up for gamers

Just bread and butter?

yeh the shootings bad but can we not just use it for likes and rt's please?

Prince of whales statue in Mumbai

so im confused is terrorism okay?

tarrant was no dorner

youtube.com/watch?v=xihg0s9_1eo

Not just me then? gone through loaves and tubs of the stuff recently

Sometimes yeah. Or toast. Or a big lump of meat and load of fresh white crusty bread.

nothing more, nothing less
delicious

Let me be clear this is NOT part and parcel of living in a southern hemisphere city.

watching some 90s hugh grant kino

GCHQ should put you on a list you freaks

everything is ok when whites do it

*go to australia*
*gets shot by white male*

alright, so it makes people fearful. of who? of the people who oppose muslims, islam, non-white immigration
this does nothing but hurt the anti-immigration/refugee movement at a time when it's just starting to become more widely accepted, see italy, austria etc.
you're thick as pigshit and it shows whenever you try to wade into a debate outside of some spiritual bullshit
jog on

This

>I'm pagan
>my people
>invaders
>Europa
>muh race war
>I actually love Jews

heading down to Cheadle Islamic centre to make sure everyones okay

not a phenotype

are you a rasheed

Your door is gonna literally get kicked off for this post