That one muslim guy who tried to stop him

>that one muslim guy who tried to stop him
>tfw he risked his life for his people

Attached: eab.gif (600x502, 54K)

Is this your first shooting?

pretty cool desu

Watching him drop to the floor gave me a hard on, not gonna lie.

I thought he was just running for the exit

Shahid, insha allah.

He was pretty clearly trying to run past him to the door

literally CANNOT wait to hear when your sister gets groomed nigel

oh nooo :'( how sad

Attached: 1463376013465.jpg (300x250, 27K)

as if that is a bad thing
>haha young girl into sex is trauma and abuse
boring

it looked like he was trying to run

lol u man brown boi?

There seemed to be an exit behind them, can't tell if it was a window though. I think he might have been trying to stop it but I don't know.

Shut the fuck up you sissy niggers.

wat

No. When he comes back and comes close to that part it's only windows. There's an exit to another room but it was on the right side

>mfw based white man BTFOs out of shitskin with his kebab remover

Attached: 1512791799015.jpg (606x605, 61K)

White male, blond hair. 6 foot 2, 184 pounds. Last seen on the intersection between Sheryl and Marburry street.

Attached: samHyde.jpg (900x506, 71K)

you're next filthy albanian

I'm glad that I don't follow the news and can't understand the context. The less I know, the better.

He can't keep getting away with it!

I think he was just running, sadly. Could have out an end to this really quick. Goddamit, this is why heroin use needs to be unshamed, people high in heroin are always the unsung hero. Dope gives you energy and the motivation to handle any problem. In chicago a dope user saves a life everyday. Dooe makes you calm in intense situations and quick at the mental draw, if someone in that mosque snorted dope a couple.hours beforw he walked in this wouldnt have happened on such a large scale, it us part of why mass shootings dont happen in the ghetto, people stop that shit in an instant because they are on heroin. If that guy running at him was in the dooe he would have tackled his with all his momentum, wrapped his arms and legs around his head and performed an alligator death roll. The shooter noticed him waaaay too late, he is just lucky that guy was panicing. Heroin users are used to getting guns shoved in their face and running from police and just from the effect of the substance dont reaally feel anxiety. This isnt a shit post bte, in speaking the unspoken truth, the hardest working, least panic induced, calm, confident and mentally stable people on earth are in dope. Crackheads are unhinged, sober people are neurotic messes, weed smokers are slow and docile. Every security guard unit should be on atleast one line of heroin. The world would be a better place.

This is so true it hurts. The gov needs easily controlled populatuons though :( i saw a guy shoot up and 30 mins later he was somehow in the right place and saved someone from being collateral damage from a car accident. Ran in and pulled the dude into the grass right as the car enetred the sidewalk. Heroin junkies are heroes. They put the wellbeing of others higher than their own (obviously lol)