Press F to pay respects brothers

Press F to pay respects brothers

Attached: 84991-fviwkvxdid-1521548600.jpg (1200x630, 124K)

FERTILE WHITE WOMEN FOR ALL TRUE BELIEVERS.

INSHALLAH!

Attached: Muzzie 08.png (1166x1171, 1.26M)

S

I don't care, people die all the time.

S, best day of the year so far.

F for my BROTHERS.

Why are Americans so obsessed with muslims? You are basically same thing

Attached: 5964111.jpg (4000x1779, 615K)

D

Attached: dab on them nibbas.gif (400x400, 1.64M)

Islamaphobia kills let it be BANNED forever. Islamaphobia is not funny, not edgy, not cute, Islamaphobia is pure evil. How would you like it if someone shot up an atheism convention? Oh wait you neckbearded hateful cyberbullis never leave your stupid basements.

Oh get fucked will you

Hmmm I used to strongly dislike islam and muslims but now I realise that it was probably just Arabs that I disliked all along. Islam might be just what europe needs to save it.

honestly hoping this is just the beginning
if every day was like today, we would be living in utopia by 2020

I can't sympathize with them because I'm not muslim, religous, or Arabic, but I have still prayed that they will rest peacfully in the aftelife. F.

islamopobhia not exist
anglophobia is real

Attached: wd.png (302x271, 81K)

S

X

Islamaphobia does exist I have seen it on here. And it kills people as well. Let me know when someone shoots up an Anglican church....doesn't happen.

CANT PUT A
DENT ON
BRENTON

Press M for meh. Those people probably weren't zealots or rapists. Maybe come over to the real bad areas first if you're looking for revenge.

it's pronounced bren-tuhn, not brent-on you retard

God praise the Celtic/Germanic British race, a great victory has been won today for all our people.

Attached: 1547042923513.png (744x912, 58K)

t. Pakistani muslim
You‘re gonna hate arabs more, after this post. Keep on reading.
Am muslim arab from hanbali family and I literally do NOT care about a bunch of dead pakis lole

no

S
I'm really glad that retard is a wh*te supremacist and that he killed muslim filth. This is a win-win situation from my standpoint.
Good riddance to you both, pieces of shit.

Theres no way i could respect people who immigrate and didnt respect the law...the culture of country the immigrated to

F

The lunatics who do this aren't atheist
They're right wingers who believe in "traditional" values, go to church, and support mainstream politicians like Trump
Every right winger is two steps away from mass murder

There's more arabs than pakis in new zealand so chances are most of them were from the me.

All those redheads, Ireland's a goddamn paradise.