Why do westerns hate muslims so much

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusades
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's a long history

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusades

we take all their women
we dont let them take our women
we dont act like bunch of wimp whores
thats why they are jealous and angry

its called being out competed

these attacks are all done by white manlet incels
no wonder

Attached: DZPjG-lXcAAcTTC.jpg (1196x636, 179K)

For the same reason Japan purged Christians before going into isloation.

Why dont you follow them this time like when japan follow the jew hating in weewee two?

9/11 motherfucker

He's not wrong.
I was your typical ignorant white male who hated hijabs. That changed after I met my gf, who is a moderate Muslim. She’s super awesome and we’ve been together since the 90’s. Our relationship was pretty much perfect until 9/11 happened, you can figure out why. It was BAD during the year after but as time passed, everyone moved on and we would argue less about it. Plus, we had found ways to manage instinctual combativeness which existed between us due to racial and religious backgrounds. The best example was agreeing to combine our hate and focus it healthier ways, like at Hispanics.
So, we’re perfect again…almost. If apart for more than a few hours, seeing her face immediately gave me horrible flashbacks of the plane collisions or towers collapsing. These began to turn into panic attacks and I was always nervous about her randomly appearing. We were finished as a couple. Then, by chance, a stranger overheard me complaining to my friend and he suggested a hijab. That’s another story, but he convinced me.
It saved us. Flashbacks became less frequent. Maybe because she was less discernible in my peripheral vision (Muslims in my peripheral is a no-go, that’s just asking to lose your head or cockpit)? Straight ahead glances of her face could still send me to “let’s roll” territory, but we upgraded to a burka and poof, no more issues. And she loves wearing it. She even complains when I make her take it off when she walks through the metal detector to my house. Sometimes her complaints rub me the wrong way but I just, in a calm and firm manner, look her straight in the cloth and say, “It’s okay if you did, but I will never forget. And I will not dishonor the dead by allowing you to walk into this building potentially wearing a C4 necklace. You’ll get it back once your 15 feet past this checkpoint. Now ditch the hood and the ‘tude, Mahmoud (her name is Janice).”

Righteous Araboo should be hated, they do not have respect for other culture

They're animals who have contributed nothing to the human race, they must be exterminated. The butcher of Christchurch is only the beginning.

Attached: 'Ard.jpg (620x342, 36K)

Based Brit.

I will rape your sandnigger wife while you watch, tommy

>They're animals who have contributed nothing to the human race
Uneducated Jow Forumstard detected. Muslims and Turks had a huge impact on Europe.
Pick up a book or watch a documentary, retard.

muslims and turks have been a net loss to humanity's progress for at least the last 500 years

Muslims are insurrectionist trash wherever they may live. Please enlighten me of a peaceful muslim minority.

Natural xenophobia + the massive amounts of propoganda and misinformation spread for political or religious gains.
t.brainlets

Attached: ffc56f9c636014fbf4158328c8c5d3843d46be8f72f73bb06df24b45e2f93212.png (599x510, 277K)

It's stupid to hate muslims, honestly.

People should make the distinction of hating Islam and hating muslims. I really dislike Islam (and the other Abrahamic religions), but muslim people differ so much between each other means I can't collectively hate them.

Stop being religious, Suriachan

Attached: 1524767987253.png (332x444, 173K)

They shouldn't have bombed our civilians and used terror against our populace.

Attached: 0067054D00000258-4542346-The_US_continued_the_tradition_by_scrawling_messages_on_bombs_du-a-1_149573 (586x354, 58K)

No can do

Attached: 49328273352.jpg (480x298, 16K)

Singapore

You mean the place where possession of drugs is a capital offense?

How am I wrong? You keep disrespecting the law and want to bring your shitty law from the stone age to the modern day.
Even now retards are running amok in your country with AKs in tow.
>comparing Malays to Arabs

we wouldn't if they just stayed in their own damn countries or at least adapt to our ways
they are entitled and wherever they go they want to turn your country to become like they shithole they left behind in the first place

also they ban alcohol and pork, how can you like people that hate fun and good meat

you do realize Islam promotes political quitism especially in non Muslim regions right? And why do you care if we use our own laws and court systems? (we don't but let's pretend we do and that western Muslims aren't absolute coconuts)