I just watched the video and it was genuinely horrifying...

I just watched the video and it was genuinely horrifying. I think I'm fucking done with ironic shitposting about dead people. Fuck, looking back I actually feel disgusted about myself for all the stupid fucking shit I posted here.

Attached: flat,750x1000,075,t.u1.jpg (750x1000, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3M_Gg1xAHE4&index=23&list=PLiDVjuLqMXEeheL-WcDktXBnu2_b1Q5f5
scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t42.9040-29/10000000_776384872734713_506695528340258816_n.mp4?_nc_cat=109&efg=eyJybHIiOjk5MSwicmxhIjo0MDk2LCJ2ZW5jb2RlX3RhZyI6InNkIn0=&rl=991&vabr=551&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.xx&oh=e6d23cfb9c6b8f3a7c7a8c7472d3d605&oe=5C8B3C8D
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

soy, reddit, etc.

einmal döner mit scharf bitte

Same. I'm still in shock in here, my hands don't stop shaking and i'm sweating cold.

yeah and we probably indirectly caused it by making the guy seem like an epic hero instead of a mass murderer
the faggot actually thought he was a crusader or something
he felt like it was a video game
i dont think i will be able to play fps for a while

I regret nothing. I always make fun of the shooter and not the victims.

This meme aussie was pure cringe. Can't believe people take this shit seriously.

sad I won't be able to listen to initial D anymore without thinking of this

HAHAHAHA
THAT SHIT WAS NOTHING

>Good humor,shooyer had nice joked
>Played funny music
>Comfy atmosphere
>Alot of references
>Muslims die

Good

>he felt like it was a video game
I cringed so hard when he threw his gun like Reaper

uhh.. guys just pretend it didn't happen

Attached: pepeNervous.png (646x595, 280K)

Was he caught already?

lol pussy
did you shed tears for European victims of terrorism? didnt think so. soft fuck

The video made me want to buy a semi-auto, some bulletproof shit and start filming my own version of Rampage 2009.

Are you people serious? How long have you been on the internet? This wasn't even close to the worst thing I've seen.
Maybe I'm too detached desu

wog

Honestly, it was an overall entertaining video. Could've cut out some of the initial driving though.

yes

Cope.You are next.

that song is from mia or whatever her name is

I fucking flipped my desk when he said "its high noon"

soyboy.jpg

Piece of shit ruined Initial D for everyone.

>flight simulators make people better pilots
>fps do a similar thing

Link? Liveleak is down for me

Just take a look at Jow Forums, thousands of radicals supporting his action. Jow Forums needs to be shut down.

i literally happened like 4 hours ago.

It is good youre feeling some sort of remorse. You are human after all. Come join me in funposting amd beung nice and only using harmless absurdity memes. Not even kidding. You motherfuckers are why there Re brainwashed 14 who have read the word nigger 1000000+ times in the past 6 months. Have some awareness you shitheads.

congrats you graduated from the edgy late teen phase

>I just watched the video and it was genuinely horrifying. I think I'm fucking done with ironic shitposting about dead people. Fuck, looking back I actually feel disgusted about myself for all the stupid fucking shit I posted here.

Attached: 1544400777702.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

With every moron like that liberals would only appear more righteous in pushing their agenda.

How brown is your skin, Moortuguese?

christ
get a grip

And?

I felt literally nothing.

It's actually pretty pale,how about yours?

Nothing or numb? They're two different things

Jow Forums is calling it a falssflag, how are they praising it?

>It's actually pretty pale
Go outside

I watched it and it made me happy, not even in an edgy way, just nice to see the tables finally being turned, muslims should fear living in the west and this is a first step.

wog

its more personal. i dont think it'd be any worse than syria webms, in a year.

I feel disgusted because I don't feel nothing when I watched the video, I think that I'm dead and that's a really bad thing.

Are you dumb? There is like 1 guy who calls it a falseflag for every 20 who is praising it.

Sun makes your skin age faster

What’s the difference?

I watched the video and I had no reaction to it.

Oh that's terrible.

fucking morons want to avoid facing the consequences of their shitposting and cancerous opinions

This is the same Jow Forumstard who's throwing around his batshit crazy theory about Israel being behind this.

Yes he's dumb.

this
I literally feel nothing. When my uncle died last year, I didn't cry or even feel anything. I understand what happens but I am simply incapable of not being apathetic towards everthing.

Hard to explain, it's sorta something you recognize within yourself. Regardless if you had to come here and tell the thread you felt nothing, you probably feel numb.

I remember when Jow Forums was simply irony and was just a bunch of people laughing at the world, no matter what. And then the 2016 election happened, changing it for the worse. Always gotta remember, a community pretending to be idiots will eventually be taken over by actual idiots thinking they're in good company.

Are you talking about the difference between actually feeling completely nothing and just feeling your emotional response wasn't strong enough compared to the situation?

I was too pussy to watch the entire part where the shooting actually happens, but I skipped through a few bits and pieces of it. As a lot of other anons already said, it really looks like a video game, that was the more disturbing part to me.

Essentially, yes

I acknowledge it's horrible but can't actually feel horrible myself.
Worst thing is, it also happens with supposedly happy moments.

Attached: 1551338712829.jpg (900x900, 80K)

Its not like anyone didn't see it coming considering how shitty /new/ was when moot canceled /new/. All it took was a bunch of stormfags to complain enough to make an even worse version of /new/ in Jow Forums

I'm more scared that I don't feel any sense of sadness or horror over this, just nothing

Attached: 1519315322607.png (489x423, 10K)

That’s pretty much how I feel tbqh

Based and Germanpilled

Attached: Refugees-welcome3.jpg (564x752, 64K)

Jow Forums was always filled with fuckups, they had unironic antisemites there from the start. You're thinking of Jow Forums, which went from what you described to being a blue version of Jow Forums

Before this comment gets blasted, i just wanna say that i'm horrified and if you think this will drive "bad arab away". Spoiler Alert: It will not, it will just have a retaliation like any other thing. Anyways i'm listening to Radiohead:

youtube.com/watch?v=3M_Gg1xAHE4&index=23&list=PLiDVjuLqMXEeheL-WcDktXBnu2_b1Q5f5

Also image not related, just a meme image.

Attached: ميمي.jpg (1200x960, 175K)

it's really not that abnormal, historically people witnessed far greater violence than this regularly, it's just modern culture that has tried to normalise not being able to handle things that don't affect you.

You think people can tell a difference between you and a Muslim? If you were in the mosque he'd have shot your ass because of how similar you cunts look to Hajis

I had my heart pumping then after awhile I just went back to normal. Gonna beat my meat to some traps or Asian girls idk

Once he stepped out of the car I stopped watching. I just couldnt continue, I really pussied out. Ive seen so much gore and violence on here but I just didnt want to watch something like that.

Attached: 1550999853136.gif (250x250, 342K)

Link anybody?

Attached: 1548961474989.gif (445x445, 1.14M)

they died instantly, you should only be worried if you feel nothing watching prolonged torture videos

scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t42.9040-29/10000000_776384872734713_506695528340258816_n.mp4?_nc_cat=109&efg=eyJybHIiOjk5MSwicmxhIjo0MDk2LCJ2ZW5jb2RlX3RhZyI6InNkIn0=&rl=991&vabr=551&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.xx&oh=e6d23cfb9c6b8f3a7c7a8c7472d3d605&oe=5C8B3C8D

Attached: hands up.jpg (465x465, 20K)

whatcha guys on about?

What about the THOUSANDS of Europeans who were victims to worse brutality at the hands of muslims?
I sincerily do not understand people who are not at least a little relieved that now muslims in the west know what it feels like from the receiving end.

i feel horror from the small first 30 seconds i saw in webm form. but the horror i felt is peanuts to the mexican chainsaw amphetamine stuff or the camel that gets cut by a sword.

for the stuff you used to see on /b/ this video look a lot like a irl doom. Kinda scary how accurate video games get this sort of stuff.

Based radiohead user. Im listening to httt as we speak, as im strangely unfamiliar with this album. Sit down stand up was very disturbing to hear while reading about this whole shooting event. Fuck :(

Ok, I'm tired of the video. I'm jerking off rn

want a video?

no i agree with you. you dont see muslims lighting up their black rubixs cube when islamists strike europe. they dont show reciprocity to the way we mourn for them, and for that, it's become increasingly difficult for me to tolerate them.

Those are all already dead and mourned, and their killers also are all dead already. This time the fag made whites go in debt. They will retaliate no doubt.

What the actual fuck. I hope you're just memeing I can't belive this shit, it sounds like parody.

Oh yeah a handful muslims dead for hundreds of Europans sounds like a fair deal

Me I thought it was pretty epic, looked just like counter strike and gives a lot of knowledge on what happens during a school shooting, only to be used in defensive preperation ofcourse :)

>WAA WAA you should act like cucks just like us because we're weak
fuck this gay continent

stay out of this crumpets.

Attached: 1549846381176.jpg (800x450, 30K)

I liked it, this was my favorite part

Attached: 1552617912347.png (2560x1440, 1.27M)

>implying I'm white
can't wait till your people get replaced, keep crying about terrorism lol

I used to dislike Muslims but I think I'm gonna have to reconsider my stance

Killing brown qts is not acceptable

>“Help me, help me, help me”
Had me rolling

Attached: A1F13B0E-E105-4BCA-962D-0FA773713667.gif (498x280, 165K)

The most fucked video ive seen on Jow Forums was of a human meat locker. what was the video that is upsetting you op?

His spray control was something out of csgo

Do yourself better next time

i have been angry at muslims for these past few days now so i don't feel bad at all.

this is God's gift to me to alleviate my anger. i have gotten justice.

This was a FPS style video. With emotions and screams. The other one should just hand some images. Doesn’t strike the emotions the same way.

link expired, did anyone download it?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x559, 45K)

Guys... I think I'm a sociopath. Either that or my hatred for Muslims have grown so large that I don't see them as humans and therefore lack empathy for them.

>But what about muslim terrorists?! They've done worse!

Yeah. Because fighting injustice with more injustice works so well. Killing innocents because innocents were killed sure is going to stop further deaths of innocents. Shit. I feel that I'm already too old for this site.

Attached: de15df26e9bf61c4f5672a08dc60a50b.jpg (499x481, 28K)

you think these low IQ meatheads will be able to process pacifistic thought and higher morals? You're fighting a lost cause, the vocal minority is very vocal

I don't think that's what he's aiming at

NOOOOOOO HELP MEEEEEE

Attached: 1516121734471.jpg (1115x586, 91K)

Not gonna lie it's harder to watch an animal like a dog or cat suffer

typical false-flag fair, but might as well be parody

Its a zero sum game, if muslims know they can butcher hundreds of whites without repercussions to anyone but themselves they are more likely to attack
You're definitely too old, your boomer conformist brain is acting up