Second American Civil War starts

>Second American Civil War starts
>It's like the Spanish Civil War (multiple different ideologies on different sides of the politic scale fighting) instead of the first American Civil War
>Millions are already dead
What do you do? There is no escaping unless you live in Alaska or Hawaii.

Attached: IMG_1357.jpg (900x500, 132K)

>...unless you live in Alaska or Hawaii
Hawaii gonna fall apart since everything already comes from the mainland anyway.

purchase ultra-cheap baja real estate and run guns to whoever pays the most. would probably get my head chopped off by the cartels but sounds better than getting drafted to die for one side or another

Hope Canada's got room for one more chink

volunteer for the communist forces of america lead by chairwoman ocasio cortez

Hey I live in baja

I'd go hide in the woods or something.

what the fuck is wrong with you?
And no, we're full of handsome Muslims.

got a couch i can crash on?

Maybe, I am a chink too, with a couple friends and family in Canuckistan, but no, it's time to fix America in such a situation, I will join the Minarchist Militia to fight against and its brethren. Time to use IFVs and the like against the damned commies, they fucked with my family decades ago, course my direct family was unaffected, they lived in HK, but for one, an uncle of my dad had his ears mutilated by red guard spergs, they ain't doing that again

this or the swamp lands, or mountains

how would you like a job running guns with me? this is assuming you live in ensenada or north of

How much for a Kalashnikov AK-47 and Oerlikon 20 mm cannon?

>How much for a Kalashnikov AK-47
probably $1500 because profit margins
>and Oerlikon 20 mm cannon
come on man let's be reasonable, i'd be keeping any of those i got my hands on

c'mon I'd pay topdollar for an autocannon, I mean what if the commies got vehicles, as for the AK, they are pretty cheap in Mexico $1200, do I get a discount for a bundle my good sir?

when the world goes to shit though, I'm pretty sure you could make deals with weapons dealers in countries where it is cheaper

eh fuck it why not. man's gotta eat after all
If you buy the 20mm (which is probably $30kish) then the AK is free

That's more margin for me, but that doesn't mean I'm telling the buyer that I got the AK for $750 from some lad in Gabon

>What do you do?
get myself some popcorn and some salt and enjoy the fireworks from a safe distance(across the Atlantic)

Attached: Happy yukari.png (524x473, 257K)

Finally, we can truly make America great again, the minarchist militia shall recreate America into the Gadsden Republic

I live in ensenada, i'll decline the job offer though.

but what if rapefugees from my country

Attached: 1492268531059.jpg (2241x2569, 1.53M)

silly poortuguese man, you're already across the Atlantic
A small border republic would have a V E R Y high demand for good weapons...
oh well, enjoy your gi-fucking-gantic flag and hussongs

yes, a minarchist militia needs a lot to purge the communists

>hurr durr my uncle lose an ear and that’s why healthcare is le bad
cringe

you dumb mutt when did I mention healthcare Latvianon is a commie. Universal healthcare is not communist, but nevertheless does not seem to be economically efficient

Push for the Benevolent Assimilation of Guam into the Philippines and the splitting of Hawaii between us and the Japanese.

a win-win for everyone involved. commies removed, minarchists supplied, and my bank account padded

why do you flips get hawaii though, I see the Japanese getting a piece, but why you guys

a deal it is my good sir

Attached: 018.jpg (480x360, 15K)

join some anarchist guerilla group and fuck around having sex in forests and doing drugs while pretending to fight

Attached: jxjoadwds3e11.jpg (1403x1569, 158K)

Check the demographics, we have almost as many people there as the Japanese.

Upvoted

ok ok fair, you two can fight each other over there for control of hawaii

>tfw commie spergs are tipping over trashcans and smashing windows in the new republic

Attached: sgHtBQ7.png (2048x1152, 540K)

>giving pearl harbor to the nips
Liberating you from Spain was a mistake

close borders and build a wall, you fuckers deserve no mercy after spending the last century constantly shitting on refugees and starting half those wars yourselves

>Hawaii would be unaffected in an American civil war
dumbest thing I’ve ever seen

but when Nips vs Flips happens in Hawaii, who do you suppose would win?

dw I am minarchist user, the new republic I will fight for will be against meddling in foreign affairs and cucking to israel and saudi arabia, which is why I say finally, we can actually make america great again

Upvoted

Nips for sure, Flips can't even beat other Flips on Mindanao

exactly better the nips than the flips

>America goes into civil war
>Europe gets fucked by Russians
>Asia gets blobbed by China
I'm fully prepared for an end of the world scenario like this. I have the training, I have the guns, I have the materials, I have the bunker.
What about you faggots, are you prepared?

Attached: 1523709405271.png (427x576, 310K)

not yet, but I know some who are, it is necessary for minarchists to prevent a communist takeover

Better stock up while you can. Societal breakdown is happening soon and the decay of the Western world is accelerating. I even have over 2 terrabytes of games, anime, movies, and other shit to entertain me until it all blows over.

let's hope warthunder still exists