Global ban on this shit when?

global ban on this shit when?
it's not working, it never worked

Attached: abrahamic.jpg (728x425, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_and_cultural_exchange_in_Al-Andalus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_and_cultural_exchange_in_Al-Andalus#Restrictions_imposed_on_Christians_and_Jews
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is 4channel not Jow Forums.

learn the difference

This type of school shooter meme violence is pretty recent.

Attached: hadith kill.jpg (520x513, 62K)

In an anarcho-communist world, all religions would be abolished.

Attached: makhno_flag_big.jpg (2405x2446, 473K)

Fuck you, i like our holidays. Especially those that give me off days from work. Or the cute ones.

Attached: martenici.jpg (640x420, 45K)

People are afraid that there is no life after death.Simple as.After you overcome that life moves on,embrace that reality or sooner or later it will be hard

All religions should be respected. I don't really think there's a problem with non-Zionist Jews, non-bible thumping/idiiot Christian denominations, nor certain Muslims.

Attached: 56iwsz09j6x11.png (640x632, 406K)

show me one historical period where religionfags proved they could play nice

Europe fucked up by not nipping Islam in the bud and mass converting the middle east back to Christianity

>global ban on this shit when?
>it's not working, it never worked

Attached: 1546327718764.jpg (332x396, 34K)

kys

No

Natzi!

Muslim Spain?

That's because it sucks knowing there's nothing after death. I wish I could just throw all my reasoning away and become religious but it'd feel like I'm deceiving myself.
Most people don't even know the name of their great grandparents, and that's how life goes for most people, at best they'll be remembered for a century.

>enslave the local population
>this is somehow 'playing nice'

SHIVA and KALI not muhammad and aisha ok namaste

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_and_cultural_exchange_in_Al-Andalus

Seems pretty alright considering the times

my point was that he literally said subscribe to pewdiepie before shooting the mosque up
>show me one historical period where religionfags proved they could play nice
There are tons of instances, but you'll always be able to find something you take exception to. I could say the same thing about atheist fags. I could say whenever atheists are in charge things get fucked like with stalin or mao et cetera

Attached: 480.jpg (640x480, 24K)

read your own links you idiot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_and_cultural_exchange_in_Al-Andalus#Restrictions_imposed_on_Christians_and_Jews

atheism is for edgy fedora-tippers
it's embarrassing to be non-igtheist past the age of 13

>the world was created in the big bang

Attached: npc.png (204x248, 6K)

Ignosticism is just building a strawman for the concept of God and then debating against debating the existence of that strawman.

God is a strawman to begin with.