Why do people run in shootings?

>Why do people run in shootings?
>I would never run! I could take him myself!
This is the reality

Attached: E22E5F96-1BCE-49E8-88A9-037AC4F13411.jpg (250x136, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Shanda_Sharer
edition.cnn.com/2018/12/23/africa/morocco-scandinavian-tourist-deaths/index.html
betsysbiblechat.com/jihad.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he ran too. There actually were multiple opportunities to tackle him. Dunno how I would react, just saying

at least he tried

>loud noises
>flashing lights
>people screaming
>people bleeding
dear god, if i was there i'd probably shit my pants and say my shahadah

i would have just matrix dodged the bullets

Wasn’t he walking around executing people who were hiding?

if he had a gun he could have easily popped the shooter when he came into the big room

Thanks to this faggot every muslim will be allowed to carry a dagger in case someone decides to shoot up the mosque again.

Man, i really wish this wouldn't cause a shitstorm in the media, but you know how it goes.

>>I would never run! I could take him myself!
>This is the reality

Attached: awd.jpg (370x350, 29K)

They should have all charged at him

It worked in Stalingrad and in the Eastern Front

Well yeah, but it's hard to expect everyone to be armed.

Yeah. He left the mosque and then came back in and shot everyone who was already on the ground.

What a cunt. I don't understand these faggots, honestly--if you fucking hate Islam, go to Afghanistan and blast the Taliban. If you hate America, blow up the people who fund the fucking invasions.

>those christians in constantinople should just celebrate diversity lmao
>religion of peace would never hurt anyone innocent lol dont be racist
>muslims dont want to replace christians at kosovo province or constantinople or any of those places lmao stop with conspiracy theories we are outlawing conspiracies now too haha

Am I the only person here who thought he was just running for the exit

strawman strawman strawman
you can be anti-Islam without excusing the murder of innocents

This.

One of my best friends is from Iraq. He's an atheist but his family is Christian. al-Qaeda dumped corpses on his porch during the invasion and shot bullets through the window.

The dude absolutely hates Islam but said the shooting video was the most disgusting thing he'd ever seen.

Lel, you just describe another day in brazil.

>One of my best friends is from Iraq

Translator-kun is a traitor to the Iraqi people.

cuck

This. He fell with his face to the foe.

cuck

He was a teenager then, not a translator TBQH

edgy

He literally almost got the gun away from the shooter.
If one or two other people had seen what he was going for and charged at the same time it would have worked.

heck

Attached: clown_existence.png (955x911, 1.08M)

>literally just get back from teaching at a re-education retreat for lese majeste violators
>suddenly everyone's talking about something I have no idea about

What happened? I hate that I keep missing everything.

Attached: 1397324313838.jpg (484x429, 19K)

How is that can save your face being cold mass killers?

This, Serbs are genocidal monsters.

Some Jow Forums drones did a massacre in wich they killed innocent musilms praying in New Zealand.

Some Australian mongrel hated Islam so much that he emulated the world's worst Muslims.

>innocent
>musilms
Can't laugh even more.

we shouldn’t have stopped bombing

>literally just get back from teaching at a re-education retreat for lese majeste violators
translation: teaching kids abc's

Based Serbian militaman

an other bissonette

Wesley Clark Do It Again

>German
We didn’t bomb Dresden hard enough it would seem. Don’t worry we’ll be back someday to finish your pathetic race off for good this time.

>we
Country role-playing aside it wasn't even America, it was the brits.

ok fatty
go to bed now, it's late over there

If there's time left before the bell.

B A S E D

Attached: Liberator.jpg (400x400, 24K)

It was both of us actually, google it.
I can almost guarantee I weigh less than you. In any case your people are a plague. I saw one of you on here complaining about how you just can’t please us no matter what stance you take, disregarding that every stance you take is always either far-left or far-right with a Chinese-like hive mind in between it all. Absolute Cancer, no wonder I have no family there anymore.

It might have worked if he had a pistol and not a rifle.
You try taking someone to the matt when you have 3 rounds of 5.56 in your center of mass. The media greatly exaggerates the efficacy of pistol rounds in just straight dropping a person. In real life though rifles will drop you like a hammer.
That's literally what you see in the video. Of everything in it this is what got me the most.

lmao wtf christian retaliation to muslim aggression is not a straw man, the fact that christians are HEAVILY persecuted in muslim majority countries is not a strawman, you're just a fucking retard who's coping. serbia ia 100% correct.

No. We won't allow weapons to be carried because of this event. That's not kiwi culture

seems your pretty obsessed. Maybe address my post instead of projecting your mental problem with Germany onto me.
I can almost guarantee you that that shooter wasn't Christian. 90% of the "Christian" world is secular, acting like a crusader is pure Larp.
And how is killing random people retaliation? What the fuck does mehmet from christchurch, new zealand in that mosque on a nice friday have to do with the fall of constantinople half a millennium ago? Fucking hell you people are retarded

I’ll never understand the mental gymnastics behind killing random people just because they share a religion with terrorists.

doesn't matter if he was christian or not, he lives in a majority christian society. what does killing random people do to further Islam? it happens everyday, Islam spread by the sword and still continues to by this day. oh sorry, you don't like it when it's kicked back into your face? whether it be from a secular country or christian country or buddhist country is irrelevant.

guess you'll never understand 90% of world history then either, brainlet.

Does anyone have a link to the vid I can't get one that isnt down

I understand that you’re a dumb incel canuck angry at the world for not giving him vaginas

seems the reddit and underage crew likes to label it as someome from Jow Forums.
They also like to say that Jow Forums is cancer.
Alright, I will follow the bandwagon

friendly reminder that those beheaded and raped scandinavian tourists in morocco cried for their moms
and that you already forgot all about it
and that no mass media reported any of it

Are you unironically incapable of differentiating between a world religion and individual people? Just because many muslims are violent doesn't automatically make ever muslim guilty you absolute spastic. That's one of the basic principles of western civilization which you seem to hold so dear

He ran for the exit and seriously freaked the shooter out.

Unironically based

>Of course I would run away! What do you mean he could just shoot me in the back as I'm running down the hall?

Attached: soy mutt.jpg (394x350, 37K)

a murder in some third world shithole like Morrocco doesn't get the same attenttion as a terror attack with dozens of dead in a first world country. Surprise surprise.

That is horrible too and heartbreaking too. There was a story a while ago in USA where a girl was tortured by her "friends" who stabbed her and spray her with windex etc.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Shanda_Sharer
She also cried for her mom.

Every murderer is fucking EVIL!

i hope you understand that christianity is a cuck religion
I am a proud christian
Jesus fucking said if someone hurts you, don't hurt them back, in fact, just sit there and take it. Someone do something shitty to you? Forgive them. No matter what. And never stop forgiving them.
If you hate islam, ok fine, but don't pretend to use Christianity as an excuse for it.

still don’t see how a bunch of kiwi muslims are to blame

That's what it looks like to me. If he actually went for the shooter, he could have had a chance.

blah blah blah, your virtue signalling is falling on deaf ears, I've no time for your propaganda, Muslims can and have been stirred to form caliphates in the past, it's not unlikely this will repeats itself in the future.. idc about your pseudo western muslims who are barely muslims anymore, they aren't real muslims.

>Video of sandniggers dying is somehow worse than the thousands of other mass murder vids
Imagine being so stupid that the most recent tragedy you see is suddenly "LE BIGGEST THING EVER!!!1!!"

>Implying c*ristians have the moral highground

>le Jow Forums Boogeyman
I don't support them but that's pathetic

Its evil when Muslim murder innocent people.....
That doesnt make it okay for people to murder innocent Muslim....

Get it? BOTH are bad. TWO WRONG DONT MAKE A RIGHT DUMBASS! They dont teach you that in Serbia schools?

He was actually from Jow Forums.

One posted on 8ch which does have its own Jow Forums dont know if it was there or elsewhere

Other 3 (+?) didnt make any threads afaik so yeah maybe 1 shitposter and 3 something else (??)

Ah only the fringe media like CNN reported on it
edition.cnn.com/2018/12/23/africa/morocco-scandinavian-tourist-deaths/index.html

who said they're to blame? The point is these people aren't high tier victims just because they're "muh peesful muzlimz"

>a terror attack
>just a run of the mill rampage
epic loaded language, hanz

>saying that killing innocents is not ok is virtue signalling now
alright then, I'll just ignore leaf flags from now on

>empathy is virtue signalling
schizo retard

>other 3
What do you mean, were there more shooters?
Not surprised. Lots of traffic there it was about time one of them snapped

WHAT THE FUCK IS "HIGH TIER VICTIM"????

that guy was beyond screwed either way

Yeah they shot up 2 mosques, got 3 guys and 1 girl in custody. One is the memelord who did the post and the video and the manifesto so he get the most buzz on here.

what, you haven’t been doing that up until now?

Reporting on it with an article isn't the same as dedicating hours and hours of airtime for it. Compare that to the amount of media outrage and coverage over something infinitely smaller like the Jessie Smolet bullshit and then tell me they aren't biased

nah you're just fucking shilling and using the "but not all muslims" trope that is used in this type of situation every single fucking time, i'm sick of your islamic propaganda, acting as if muslims feigning allegiance to their religion is somehow deserving of praise, they all have no problem once their caliphates form and islam spreads to every corner of the globe so they can enforce jizya on the non muslims. thinking any differently is just naivety.

?Not ignoring leaf flags on site
Cringe, literally the most popular flag to post awful things under

This just happened in middle of night its gonna be huge in the upcoming days. 4 people? In a big shooting? I don't know of ANY mass shootings in US history with 4 shooters including a token femoid. Stay tuned and big time this case is gonna have big layers.

ok ignorant retard, maybe try living in a place that faces and has faced muslim aggression and violence and then open your mouth.

call down with the Tumblr tier caps.
High tier victims, if you're too stupid to comprehend it, means that people react more and feel more for them when they are slaughtered compared to other groups.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAHHA

is the entire info around this habbening collated somewhere? I want to know the major players and timeline but I don't want to sift through Jow Forums.

nice argument goof, know why you can't refute it? because it's true.

Any word on what happened on the 2nd mosque? People just keep talking about the main incident

Anyone have a current link to the video?
Late to the party and the liveleak one in the other thread has been taken down

they should have done a haka at him

Have you seen the screenshots?

I would get on my knees and beg him to execute me

well the taliban are in muslim countries, not their own. I dont like islam but I dont care what muslims do in their own countries, why would I

Jesus said if your borher strikes you turn the other cheek. It doesn’t say allow yourself to be massacred

to anyone that actually might even have a thought that the shooter was righteous would you sit down and talk with him?
only supporters of him are agents.

For anyone who wasn't around in the early forum days. Anyone who says things like 'you're a coward', 'limp wristed', 'pussy', 'grow some balls' or any of this to imply you ought to commit acts of terrorism are agent provocateurs. It's typical fed talk and this particular way of provocation has been around for decades now. They've been doing it in the 70s 80s when infiltrating the KKK, neo-nazi groups and later on dissident forums.

Just scroll around all the threads regarding the shooting and you'll see it pop up at least 5-10 times. Always coming out of nowhere by the same few IDs.

I never had a gun pointed at me but I guess its terrifying

betsysbiblechat.com/jihad.mp4

All over 8 chinks pol

>christians are HEAVILY persecuted in muslim majority countries
literally what?