Jow Forums caused this by convincing him that he was le epic aussie shitposter

Jow Forums caused this by convincing him that he was le epic aussie shitposter

I quit

Attached: best shitpost ever.png (1805x523, 338K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TH_l4nKL7p0
pastebin.com/bzZyMduP
youtube.com/watch?v=OOECyf3_zTg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The entire thing was an irl shitpost.

It's 8ch.

>Jow Forums caused a cripplechanner to shoot some kiwis

Fuck off

Stop making 50 threads about this.
Fucking hell

Dude it was just a prank calm down

it was moot who started the "the aussie le epic shitposter xd" meme

this. behead moot

A fucking legend

Anyine got the bigger version of strayan glassing you pic?

i cant believe Jow Forums did this!

Attached: 1552626721728.png (1024x610, 488K)

No, the meme was here before that shopped moot post.

literally who?

>I hate foreign invaders
>Kills others in a foreign land

Wow...so this is the power of Jow Forums

Some faggot.

Mentally ill people can be triggered by many things. The muslim suicide bombers are convinced they'll be getting 99 virgins in the after life. As i said before. Mentally ill/brainwashed people are always a risk for everyone around them since you don't know what may trigger them or what they were told to do.

Attached: 706CAE86-50EB-49CE-8E1A-606B248CE7FD.png (2160x714, 67K)

this tbqh

Attached: shootposter4.png (887x195, 16K)

>i dont know much but i heard this guy used funny memes while killing people so thats a based & redpill in my books

Attached: 1552252934592.png (200x235, 15K)

Attached: 1552624596340.png (1246x1488, 825K)

fat kek

Attached: tony soprano.gif (508x358, 2.5M)

Anyone have the pics he uploaded? Of his magazines and all.

The memes never stop...

the thing was done on 8ch though, how is Jow Forums to blame

Does 8ch have Jow Forums as well? I thought they had lefty pol

But yes VERY ironic he goes on about Europa etc. when he is on the opposite side of planet. And very ironic he will murder innocent people in their home in their mosque in their country when he is from a foreign land.

There was 4 shooters. At least. Didn't even have the decency to off themselves. Did they all meet at "mental health camp"?

nah

He wasn't crazy.

Attached: 1552622953877.jpg (640x487, 97K)

8/pol/ is 1000% more LARP and extremism

My OP was just a meme too, im not quitting I was being sarcastic.

If this upsets you more than terror attacks on white people you're a cuck plain and simple

8c Jow Forums is made out of the original Jow Forumsacks who are really autistic and will do what they say
4c Jow Forums is 98% reddit refugees, LARPing and cheering on shooters but irl they would piss their pants talking to a muslim

Moot was right about everything

Attached: 1551049131011.jpg (2048x1536, 287K)

Attached: 1552626257518.png (645x360, 427K)

It most certainly was. Heck, Zyzz was already dead before moot made that post.

Yes because we need 50 more threads about you lot

HOLY FUCKING BAAAAAAAAAAAAAASED

8 Jow Forums is what you should take a look at if you think our Jow Forums takes itself to seriously. You'll never think of it the same again if you lurk there's for just a few hours.

I dont like going onto pol or even lefty pol or stuff like that. Even Jow Forums makes me mad enough. Islamaphobia is all over internet and rarely crack down on except in super hugbox spaces.

I wish we can just shitpost and bants each other but still love and respect each other at the end of the day. But I dont live in that world.

ask and ye shall receive

Attached: mag1.png (767x553, 444K)

Attached: mag2.png (433x546, 519K)

Attached: mag 3.png (440x581, 494K)

Well from my perspective as a super right wing guy myself 8 Jow Forums isn't just seriously skeptical, they're what full blown paranoia looks like.

how to acquire kebab remover gf?

Attached: including.png (804x875, 752K)

Attached: mag 4.png (431x578, 331K)

The fire rises... In my pants!

Attached: 13976528.jpg (580x563, 236K)

how did he even get a gun over there

Attached: christchurch tf2 shooter.png (906x466, 456K)

>tourkofagos

Hahahhahaha

Madman, this means Turk Eater in Greek

Have a bunch of (You)s laddie, you deserve them.

Well apparently there is a lot of loops in Australia gun laws. And NZ as well.

See:
My worse nightmare is that they have connections higher up with boat or airplane officials who can help get their weapons in. And that there is even more stuff we don't know about the boat and airplane officials brought in.

youtube.com/watch?v=TH_l4nKL7p0

It really is. I remember when the migration to the cripple site was happening during the GG era. Some lad was spamming desu pictures during the early days of migration and the hotheads at Jow Forums started getting paranoid and screaming "SHILL" and other dumb shit at him. At that point I realized what kind of people actually immigrated there, they were the unironic LARPers that came to Jow Forums from stormfront.

Attached: honestly staggering.png (1854x940, 161K)

Is this in his tl;dr manifesto? If yes, I might actually read it. Gonna prepare some coffee. Can't be cringier that supreme incelment's one.

>at least 2 gunmen
The fuck? did they pull this right out of their ass?

who?

Since you already browse reddit do us a favour and take screenshots of thedonald.You know both sides are equally shit, why bother?

He was the faggot who would've IP range banned your entire country but held back at the last second.

Please post the link when you find it I wanna have a laugh

It's got its moments

Attached: shootposter3.png (844x238, 47K)

Remember, people who wrote this also wrote pic related

Attached: Soyboys_addeec_6577856 (1).jpg (1200x3800, 677K)

Say, would you also have a link to his manifesto of his? If you can't provide it's all good bruv.

Well he was since he went after people from thousands of kilometres away who had nothing to do with that

I saved it from another thread you absolute shit cunt
how new are you?

lmao

Attached: anon...png (673x768, 529K)

The ozzie shitposter meme originates on Jow Forums.
Where do you think cripplechanners come from?

top kek

Its all babbling about how he want to kill all the Muslims to prove a point and scare them away from "European lands" (spoiler: NZ is not anywhere close to Europe).

This is the final line:
>All I know is the certainty of my will and the necessity of my cause. Live or die, know I did it all for you; my friends, my family, my people, my culture, my RACE. Goodbye, god bless you all and I will see you in Valhalla. EUROPA RISES
Yep he's a retard alright.

Elliot Rodgers was fucked up in the head and his manifesto was kinda funny in a dark way. This guy? JUst pure evil FUCKHEAD. "Europa" is the most retard meme of all time.

Muslims work as a tribe like all semite scum.

>Does 8ch have Jow Forums as well?
8ch has THE Jow Forums you moron. Or at least used to in 2015/16. It's where everybody went after moot nuked it in late 2014.

>wrote a 600 page manifesto
>not one single mention of Jews

Quite a thing to make you think

>Does 8ch have Jow Forums as well? I thought they had lefty pol
>
>But yes VERY ironic he goes on about Europa etc. when he is on the opposite side of planet. And very ironic he will murder innocent people in their home in their mosque in their country when he is from a foreign land.
>
>
>There was 4 shooters. At least. Didn't even have the decency to off themselves. Did they all meet at "mental health camp"?

Attached: 1552592831321.jpg (640x478, 50K)

Either way you can't prove me wrong, can you?
I joined Jow Forums for the ron paul 2012 memes
I hate seeing these redditors ruin it

pastebin.com/bzZyMduP
m8 I can find fucking anything

Attached: 1516932964831.png (185x233, 93K)

What you are saying is "his methods were unsound or he was incorrect, etc." You don't have to be crazy to be incorrect.

The shooter posted on 8ch.

Attached: download (16).jpg (1600x804, 77K)

Um, sweaty... it's 72 virgins. Don't be such a bigot.

I mean, is there anything else worth saving?

He does mention them though
>Were/are you an anti-semite?
>No.A jew living in israel is no enemy of mine, so long as they do not seek to subvert or harm my people.

>Be Aussie
>Rants about foreign invaders
>Travels to New Zealand to shoot them for some reason instead of Sydney, literally making you one.

lol what a subhuman

Attached: 1552620850725.png (566x628, 50K)

>as a super right wing guy myself
You're not. If you post here you are a moderate conservative at best.

The fact that some of you people will read this manifesto and not understand it has been intentionally constructed to induce a societal effect, you're beyond saving.

One of you niggers hacked the site and logged in moot's account. You damn right know he was on the verge of banning you cunts.

Why not read it yourself?

Attached: shootposter9.png (942x442, 29K)

How do you think the guy who made that meme he used in his thread feels rn? He is gonna see that shit plastered all over the news now

Don't sweat it darkie, the powers that be are mostly on your side. If they wanted to harm you they could do it much more easily than getting a bunch of paranoid hyper incels to kill a percent of a percent in an attack that will cause global symapthy for your people.

youtube.com/watch?v=OOECyf3_zTg

I mean it's pretty hard to miss

Attached: shootposter7.png (872x188, 15K)

>fortnite
mental midget detected

>The shooter posted on 8ch.
I can see that, zhang. What I am saying is that he ultimately comes from Jow Forums and so does the subculture that made him.

>and they say there are no right-wing comedians in the world today

>until hagia sophia is free of the minarets, the men of europe are men in name only

Attached: WrKPhfd.gif (200x200, 1.83M)

I'm reading it right now bro, I mean is there anything else than the video, pictures and manifesto

>he's a white supremacist
whoah, reddit's detective skills never cease to amaze me.

>2 white girls were raped and beheaded by Muslims on film using their own phones as cameras and are seen crying and begging for their moms
>nothing happens
>this shooting happens
>entire western world is going to cuck, guns banned, people censored, sites taken down

Makes you think

Disclaimer: I do not endorse his views beyond the lulz
If you're referring to the spelling, it's the name of a game.
If you're referring to the game, I think he's shitposting

Attached: shootposter11.png (728x857, 70K)

He mention that in his manifesto too like "ha ha this just proves immigrants bring problems"
He just a pure evil murderer.

I wish we had a better word for murderer because some murderers just murder 1 guy in heat of moment and feel very bad bout it. This guy is a fucking super murderer fuckhead

just a prank bro

>entire western world is going to
Nah.

Nobody, including you, remembers pic related.

Attached: download (17).jpg (720x720, 57K)

that last part is very epic

He says as much himself