Muslim busts caps in a joint

>Muslim busts caps in a joint
“We must understand that not all muslims are extremist and this incident does not represent the muslim community as a whole.”
>Polfag busts caps in a joint
OH MY GOD WHITE NATIONALISM ON THE RISE EVIL NAZIS EVERYWHERE THESE FUCKING WHITE MALES MUST BE STOPPED!

Attached: 7ABB6A5B-2615-4DCF-8FC4-A55A439BB49E.jpg (504x389, 27K)

Go back to Jow Forums, schizo

yes its called the tolerant left.

Nobody is saying this though you retard?

do you literally have anything else? how long is it gonna take before your pea brain realizes not everything is pol

but he's not wrong though??

Everyone in the West already understands that most white men aren't extremists.
>muh tolerant left
Kill yourself.

You retarded? Nobody is saying "all white people are evil" because of this.

>Remove kebab starts playing

Excuse me i had to laugh

Go back to Jow Forums.

He's horribly delusional and if you think otherwise (here it comes) you need to go back to Jow Forums.

i've never been to Jow Forums once in my life.

>dude LE MEMES are so EPIC XDddd REMOVE LE KEBAB xDxDDXd SUB TO PEWDIEPIE X^DDD BROFIST
zoomercide now

New Zealand has never been hit by Islamist terrorism. This retard committed the only atrocity they've had against a community that did not attack anyone.

Uh-huh.

>>"Go back to Jow Forums"

Attached: 1536960436335.png (490x586, 99K)

You just know tomorrow that some problem glasses-wearing cunt is going to show up on the news and go off about how “disenfranchised white men are on the road to mass genocide” or some shit as the anchor nods his/her head in mindless agreement.

Nice try tumblr but zoomers dont even know the song

based and redpilled

Attached: 1552622953877.jpg (640x487, 97K)

Are you the same poster? Like I said, Jow Forums has bigtime issues with Islamaphobia. Especially since refugee crisis but even from day 1. Its stupid because Muslim are cool people irl. But they never leave their houses.

Well maybe now is a good time to start.

Crossboarder retard

yes fuck wh*Te people and fuck ameriMutt

Attached: 1552622234282.jpg (850x400, 58K)

both of the retarded right wingers and the faggot lefties need to fuck off. People died, and the first thing both groups do is to abuse the situation to their own advantage. Fucking savages, nuke humanity

cope

White people are fucked in the head, it's incredible how deep their self-loathing runs.

During the whole MAGAmutt kid smirking debacle, white people were the ones calling for the boy to get doxxed and have his life ruined, even to the point of calling for a lynching.

haven't been to Jow Forums since it was /news/, have also been here longer than election, not sure if the same can be said for you.

Attached: itt.png (365x470, 193K)

show me the muslim version of pol

how about return to and make everyone happy

Ok people died. Thats a shame. But nothing happens in a vacuum. The ideological dialectic is innevitable and everyone needs to just move on.

says the country with 1% muslim population, hilarious.

omar "love the cock? you get the glock" mateen

That would be Telegram.

he means a website

fucking seriously dude. i can argue with those people but at the moment i reveal that im latino they start to kiss my feet.

you will never ever see the asians/black/latino communities taking blame because some nut went to kill some whitey. white people are too atomized.

this desu. white people are such cucks. it's disgusting.

shiet, muslims are making hints on taking revenge.