I unironically felt like I was getting killed a hundred times in that video. Fuck go pros

I unironically felt like I was getting killed a hundred times in that video. Fuck go pros.

Attached: IMG_7271.png (355x549, 146K)

It's just a video of people getting killed. Fucking dramaqueens.

>I unironically felt like I was getting killed
>Fuck go pros.
why, it was from the perspective of the shooter

it seems to me that new best way to bait people is to way as normie as possible

i liked it
it was kino

Attached: 1438878496026.jpg (800x850, 107K)

Try feelig like King crimson is killing you in an endless loop now thats terror.

this lol
also jannies must be snoozing

I felt nothing. It was no different from a video game for me.

The thing I learned here is that there needs to be a connecting factor for me to go depressed over a gore video. I feel bad when I see gore videos from Europe, LatAm and North America where innocent people get hurt or killed, mostly because I share something culturally with them. It's like extended family. But I don't feel much that connects me with ragheads that live an entire ocean away.

I don't like the sympathetic turn this board has taken, I'm used to the hateful atmosphere.

welcome to nu-Jow Forums, 100% of these posters have been here since donald trump in 2016. i guarantee none of them were here before.

>latam

It was actually pretty fascinating to watch. I like that these days we get to see so much shooting and wartime footage like with Syria.

For every country other than America, a mass shooting is a huge tragedy
If an American mosque got shot we would laugh, don't worry about it

Reported to the FBI for racism and violent attitude. Possible white supremacist shooter.

Of course you love it, don't you, dumb fat mutt?

>mfw hiro is going to shut down the site for a while to clean this shit up
i need to talk to you guys about tfw no gf(male)

Attached: 1552271320515.jpg (469x480, 17K)

>I unironically felt like I was getting killed a hundred times in that video. Fuck go pros.

Attached: 1549840970661.jpg (785x731, 101K)

They're western, even if they are brown

This board is filled with redditors

Not sure if the leaf is being racist, but you shouldn't care about our gore (at least the one from Mexico) because those are only drugdealers killing drugdealers. Just business stuff.