The feels started hitting me after the video ended

The feels started hitting me after the video ended.

Attached: IMG_7290.png (193x261, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cdmhyEqCINM
youtu.be/aSFybM45loQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

based leaf playing both sides
I fell for your bait once but I see what you're doing with the newfags from reddit

I watched so many disgusting gore videos but this one will stuck with me for a long time.

Jesus fuck man

I’ve watched countless beheadings and executions
Hell, I’ve seen funkytown and the father son flaying.
None of them made me feel anything.
But shit like this or the parkland video almost make me cry for some reason. It’s happening in a public gathering place in the first world to people who are undoubtably innocent, not some execution in the dirt in a “far away place”. Anyone else feel like this?
>inb4 le soy memes
Fuck off.

nothing can compared to that feel when you are 1km away from the shooting

Did you feeling it? Do it, be an hero.
youtube.com/watch?v=cdmhyEqCINM

Injured muslims
youtu.be/aSFybM45loQ

i feel this as well. absolutely brutal

upvoted

M E G A C R I N G E

kys israeli agent

Yeah I was 1.4km away. Shits fucked

It's only happening because people keep trying to force proximity between cultures that are incompatible. We would all be better off if they went back to where they belonged.

Attached: remember.jpg (668x668, 153K)

Attached: 1509755187498.jpg (679x697, 98K)

literally why? nobody acts this way for any other mass shooting, now that it's muslims suddenly everybody is crying and sad, give me a break lmao, go back to plebbit, you've only been here since the election anyway.

Pol used to be a good place for discussion about politically incorrect politics, discussing the rights of the european people and such, now it is a cesspool of criminals and supporters of murderers, I am utterly disgusted and hope this board of subverted retards manipulated by intelligence agencies to destroy themselves and bring destruction to themselves by their support for the destruction of others to be closed.

every advocator of violence is my enemy.

Attached: gigaaacha.jpg (640x640, 31K)

Kill yourself

Why is this chink leaf and faggot moor racing around the board desperately trying to shit up every thread?

astagfirullah, alhamdullilah :)

I was walking onto the Deans Road intersection after going through Hagley park like half an hour after it happened. There were fucking children everywhere because of the climate change gathering, shit was fucked.

typical intelligence agency, the destroyed self is total defeat anything that tolerates violence and brings towards oneself is undesirable.

anything that inconveniences or puts a danger to your life is EVIL.

Attached: 1552020005531.png (657x527, 38K)

I felt nothing besides chuckling at the pewdiepie mention. Is there something wrong with me bros?

Attached: 1546571534904.jpg (634x882, 66K)

>Be Stormfag
>Complain about rapefuges destroying host countries core values
>Go to Pol
>Destroy it to the point no one takes the board seriously
>Go to other boards
>Rinse and Repeat

I just don't know how to feel or react

Australians in general are sick fucks

Unfortunately know that feel because Breivik.

Attached: f.jpg (600x553, 25K)

Why do whites do this

Attached: 1552537295657.jpg (200x195, 8K)

>white faggots constantly laugh and make latin american, asian, or black rekt threads
>their precious little muslims get fucked for once in a blue moon and they're all literally shaking and in tears
you are such an off putting race

>Irish
>White