Tfw you realize some people are so low IQ in this day and age that internet memes actually structure the way they think...

>tfw you realize some people are so low IQ in this day and age that internet memes actually structure the way they think and shape them into commit unbelievable acts of atrocity against innocents whose families will never understand the motive of 'doing it for the meme'

Truly horrifying.

Attached: 1551188457798.png (819x647, 451K)

Other urls found in this thread:

documentcloud.org/documents/5770516-The-Great-Replacement-New-Zealand-Shooter.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_and_dependencies
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1552161022143.png (971x546, 55K)

It's actually truly horrifying. But some people are mentally challenged in this world, and they need help before they do shit like this.

or maybe its just mental illness and social isolation that leads to this
do you really think that memes are what's responsible for leading people to commit genocide? Its almost like the 90s where everybody was saying video games where making kids violent. Same shit.

>muh they are replacing us
>new Zealand
Maoris were replaced but they don't kill wh*toids.
Why wh*toids do thid

You don't blast 'remove kebab' and initiral d from your car after shooting a gathering of people with a gun plastered with Jow Forums memes and claim to be utterly naive of the inevitable internet notoriety.

I found this out when people started actually buying monster drinks after the shitty boomer and coincidentally shot up the brand revenue by 18%. Memes are no longer funny internet pictures, they're now tools used to influence people's behavior like many other forms of entertainment these days. Nothing is innocent anymore, there always has to be an agenda being pushed behind everything

Attached: Screenshot-2019-3-15 Israeli army strikes in Gaza after rockets target Tel Aviv in first since 2014 (878x315, 20K)

Look at 4 chan, in its hayday it was the refuge for deviants and people trying to escape the bland life they lived under their conservative parents and leaders. We used nigger/faggot because it was the only place we could utter those words as a joke and they became terms of endearment. After years of that, the newer generation of people using Jow Forums from a young age turned into hyper right wing conservatives "degenerate killers". What was just a shitpost bred an unironic racist and sexist youth movement. There are people in 4 chan who everyday post retarded "fbi statistics" where 13% of the population commits over 50% of the crime and truly believes there isnt a racial police bias and that white people are angels who cant do harm. People are literally that retarded, and they get over the pop propaganda directy fed into their brains everyday. The brainwash is real, right wing teenagers are proof of that.

wahhhhh :'( wahhhhh :'(
go home muzzie

Attached: 1463376013465.jpg (300x250, 27K)

tfw real life is psychological horror genre

?
We always had our share of retards who didn't realise we were mocking them
The only thing that changed is that they are the majority now

well, there are gonna be people who are not comfortable with change/uncertainty. It is a fact that westerners are slowly being outbred even in their "home country". For them i dont think "love and peace" "racist bigot" naming calling/ discrediting them will solve anything, i think something should be done to accommodate those who those views.
t.asian refugee user

>
thats aspergers and autism for you, they can't decern their own interest and good and bad.

I agree but this guy was clearly well beyond the mindset of sitting down and discussing/arguing his views with others.

This

Attached: 1552611796012.jpg (750x600, 72K)

I think people who think the Internet has no influence on the real world and you can just do whatever you want there without consequences are equally if not more horrifying

Wow this is unbelievable :O

Attached: honestly_staggering.png (1854x940, 161K)

>he actually thinks

TÖTE SCHWARZER

These people just want to kill innocents.

Ah, the ol' good days

I realized this when I was in undergrad and found 80% of everybody's discussion (both inside and outside of classes) consisted of referencing internet videos/memes

I want to agree but then I saw sjws acting like captain marvel wass a god's gift to feminism on twitter and I think, fuuuuuuuuck that
Neither side is worth defending. Enlightened centrism because everyone is a moron.

Gosh, when did Jow Forums become so sensitive, some people got shot in a mass murder, THAT'S FUCKING AMAZING. No, I don't support that retarded polack and generally hate Jow Forumscels, but c'mon happening is happening, that guy indeed delivered with videos and timestamps, that's hilarious af

We all know, but you should stop taking this place seriously, it's all just a part of general shitposting

Honestly staggering
Literally shaking rn
Upvote pls

man your country is weird as fuck. people discussing memes in real life get weird looks and ignored.

It's hilarious until you're about a hundred meters away from it and see women and kids hobbling around because their feet were torn to shreds on broken glass after piling through a small doorway in sheer terror escaping a fucking psychopath who believes he's a crusader

>*Americans get killed in massacre*
>HAHAHA ROFLMAO DUMB MUTTS
>*Kiwis get shot*
>t-this is so horrible why are people being mean to me :(
What goes around comes around

Maoris aren’t native?

>we
Dude you’re like 12, I’ve seen your pic.

40 people were just fucking killed today, I used to work at riccarton mall, I've served muslim families before, some of these people are probably among the dead

Attached: 5737383484.jpg (191x207, 11K)

>Redditfags complaining about site influence of all people
Fucking lmao.

I called it back in 2015. From the way they are spread to how they're commonly seen, memes get to be in this very exclusive zone that allows them to push a message without ever being called out on it because "it's just ironic" "it's a joke dude" "imagine taking shitposting seriously" and thus making anyone actually calling them malicious look like a complete fool.

And this will continue to go on regardless, because other forms of "shared media" already got discredited when it comes to encouraging beliefs. It would seem retarded to call memes harmful when there's all those other things. Thus giving memes an additional layer of protection. It's fascinating really. Unless someone pulls off another Hitler in the name of Long Cat while Gachibass plays in the background then memes will never be taken seriously.

Thanks for the gold kind stranger

I legit think social media drive people to pessimism, every post you make is secretly seeking peer approval but there is none to be found here, only rejection. Here's the thing you think Jow Forums is so different from normie sites but it's fucking not, I noticed the exact same negative behavior on twitter.

Sorry m8, I just enjoy chaos, doesn't matter, is it faggots in france, npcs in s-petersburgs metro, mutts in vegas or muslims in kiwiland, every time something like that happens, I feel rush of excitement and I feel myself more alive dunno how to explain it. Now, I wish a fullblown left vs right civil war would broke out in USA

No cashiers ask me for my ID, seriously you have a fucked up perception my dude

More like truly beautiful
We are reaching levels of absurdism that shouldn't be possible

I don't know what to say man, just hope you never have to be in a situation like that. The adrenaline quickly turns to dread when you realize how close you were to death.

Kinda this
The crazy autists that feel no empathy are getting into politics and shit nowadays, when before they'd just be arguing about which Legend of Zelda is the best.

>I found this out when people started actually buying monster drinks after the shitty boomer and coincidentally shot up the brand revenue by 18%
But monster is utter pisswater. Do some people actually drink that sugary shit? I always thought that everyone understood that people just pretend to be retarded on Jow Forums.

Regular monster sucks
Not the zero

His views and actions are not invalid.
And his usage of memes is to make him popular, I would think him an abhorrent loser who has only made the situation for Europeans/whites worse, if not for the memes because the memes are funny. He's using them very well.

Literally nobody outside of a cripplechan/pol clique think this. It's not funny, it's just absurdly terrifying.

I'll be completely honest with you and say I've realized some time ago that Jow Forums in itself wasn't that different from the typical social media sites. At its core you're still seeking interactions and it'd be retarded to say you make posts without expecting someone to reply to it, even if you're anonymous it doesn't change the desire to receive attention.

Despite that and despite how shitposting nowadays has become so fucking dreadful because everyone tries to be more ironic than the poster above thus undermining any discussions or even "fun" shitposting itself (based cringe wojak edits and all that garbage) I still believe that Jow Forums is the only place where I can read a post and be 100% convinced that it's what that person meant. Obviously it takes to see a bunch of ironic shitposts before that, but when it happens, it happens. As opposed to factors like identity-tied statements or other sites policing/enforcing posting rules, I believe Jow Forums is still better off than them.

People lie and reply to themselves to get (you)s you retard. If anything this site encourages total dishonesty in several cases. People here only read sincerity in post that help them build up imaginary enemies in their heads or that align with their biases.

You're fucking pulling this shit out of your ass retards. I'm a diagnosed sperg but don't put people like me with those degenerate Jow Forums scum. I despised them from day one and want nothing to do with them.

>His views and actions are not invalid.
You're serious justifying killing innocent people? You think islamic terrorists are justified too?

Nice generalization you fucking mongoloid. That's what I say, you have to get through a bunch of ironic shitposts before you get to the real meat. Still better than any other sites I've ever used. The only meaningful conversations I've had were all here. The more a site allows for shitposting the more the real conversations stand out.

I genuinely feel bad for memeing all these years about such things.

Nobody was supposed to take this shit seriously...

Attached: 1530751790782.png (1400x1400, 751K)

>t. cuck
Instead of suckin muslim cock here, you should do the same.

Fuckin based Kiwi puts rapefugees into their place
>i-it's an atrocity

Sarcasm aside there are genuinely people who post like this and it doesn't look like a human wrote it. It reads like something generated by a meme-fed deep learning AI.

As an oldfag i have watched this unfold. Very young peopled started using Jow Forums everyday, and i watched them grow up into paranoid hatefilled rejects. Its the only place to get real uncensorwd true opinions anymore, but i almost question its existance when i realize there are nubile, easily brainwashed retarda posting here obsessively. Fuck mate, we cant have anything nice because the general population is as dumb and malleable as playdoh

The young generations have just been raised on a world reliant on technological dependency. So instead of finding friendship and conflict with other people they've only seen it through a computer screen, it turns them into fucking drones.

I’ve been here since 2010 and it’s fucking stupid and unoriginal, not funny. It’s worn out as hell. This was the conclusion of this dumbass culture and now we’re here it’s just obnoxious.

Internet has been leaking since the Silver Age of Jow Forums. Are you new or something?

It is odd. Definitely seems like a.i because surely real people would have their sense of humor evolve, being edgy and saying kill niggers and mudslimes constantly would get old and tired eventually right? We are just getting beaten over the head with by now. They are robots... or the lowest if the dumb and unoriginal just cant help themselves.

To this degree? No it hasn’t. I legitimately don’t believe Trump would have won the election without Jow Forums‘s help.

Attached: ab50480a5de9cf3302c6d1f0ce19b3af.jpg (800x500, 108K)

I agree that the pc brigade is annoying as fuck, but I think saying that both extremes are equally bad (at this point in time) is creating a false equivalency.
I can handle gay pride parades or feminist marches, but I can't tolerate this.
Obviously not everyone on the right fringes get's radicalized to this point, but there are enough of them for me to be concerned.

You now understand that memes are modern propaganda
>mental illness
fuck off shill

Attached: ww1 waifus.jpg (899x960, 150K)

I think comparing a shooting to praising a movie just for the sake of remaining in the middle is pretty fucking retarded and the opposite of enlightened, but that’s just me.

>some
i live in a world of npcs, some violent some useless
im alone in a world of moronic talking heads with no cause and no effect.
if radical ideology is a mental illness then so is homosexuality, and any non-laissez faire government support. in fact i consider 99.999%
of people mentally ill now

memes are the fertilizer to this
i fucking guarantee you we will see some imitators of this retard like we have seen before with rodge and breivik.
its just the attention he got on Jow Forums
someone will imitate him.

>tfw you realize some people are so low IQ in this day and age that religion actually structure the way they think and shape them into commit unbelievable acts of atrocity against innocents whose families will never understand the motive of 'doing it for god'

>do a bit of actual banter for once
>be horrified

*subscribes to pewdiepie*

nigger was never meant in a non-hateful way you retard

Dude told us about poltards like 823 years before it happened. Prety based desu

Homosexuality can be considered an illness if you want can't it? I mean, a homo won't ever want to reproduce. That sounds sick to me. I don't particularly care about that though.

>You don't blast 'remove kebab' and initiral d

I knew about the first, but did he really play Initial D?

Damn...

Even through it was some dumb stormfag and the imageboards would get featured in the news again, the Internet Hate Machine managed to produce the lulz again

Attached: 1185570792928.gif (240x184, 403K)

There's a clear difference between committing acts in the name of one's faith and committing acts because of a lack of faith, in hopelessness you create something more awful and terrible. Memes are an amalgamation of the hopelessness and despair of the modern atheist's mind, you should know this as a Japanese.

The shooter didn't proclaim a lack of faith or any kind of "hopelessness" though? He memed around but he explained in his manifesto he has firm beliefs that led to his actions.

He was regurgitating pol memes from cripplechan, he was a husk

Link to his manifesto please

>Sorry m8, I just enjoy chaos

D A M A G E D

Attached: Joker-05-683x1024.jpg (683x1024, 90K)

First of all, I'm not japanese. Second, it's exactly the same to kill for a god or a meme, both are the same. By the way, the shooter wasn't an atheist.

>Mosley

Attached: 1523716608986.png (639x360, 221K)

documentcloud.org/documents/5770516-The-Great-Replacement-New-Zealand-Shooter.html
Can you explain what you mean exactly, any particular quote of his? I'm still in the process of reading his manifesto and it seems to me he believed in what he did.

But it's not internet, do people really pretend to be retard? Wouldn't the actual retard gets outcast real quick?

There's no citation for Descartes saying this

>Jow Forums are a bunch of senile nerds stuck in 2004 who think everything is lol randum XD
>they are surprised real life is actually ugly and horrifying

s the birthrates.
It’s the birthrates.
It’s the birthrates.
If there is one thing I want you to remember from these writings, its that
the birthrates must change. Even if we were to deport all Non-Europeans
from our lands tomorrow, the European people would still be spiraling
into decay and eventual death.
Every day we become fewer in number, we grow older,we grow weaker.
In the end we must return to replacement fertility levels, or it will kill us.
To maintain a population the people must achieve a birthrate that reaches
replacement fertility levels. In the Western world this is roughly 2.06
births per woman.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_and_dependencies
_by_total_fertility_rate
There is not a single Western country, not a single white nation, that
reaches these levels.
Not in Europe, not in the Americas, not in Australia or New Zealand.
White people are failing to reproduce, failing to create families, failing to
have children.
But despite this sub-replacement fertility rate, the population in the West
is increasing, and rapidly.
How is this possible?
Mass immigration and the higher fertility rates of the immigrants
themselves are causing this increase in population.
We are experiencing an invasion on a level never seen before in history.
Millions of people pouring across our borders, legally.Invited by the state
and corporate entities to replace the White people who have failed to
reproduce, failed to create the cheap labour, new consumers and tax base
that the corporations and states need to thrive.
This crisis of mass immigration and sub-replacement fertility is an assault
on the European people that, if not combated, will ultimately result in the
complete racial and cultural replacement of the European people.
To see this in full effect, you only have to look at the population statistics
in Western nations for the year 2100.

>citation
You want hard evidence or what? I don't really care who says it

OK incel
Btw the shooter doesn’t have kids either

A married man has way more sensible Cuck job to hold his family than to perform a mass shooting produced by meme spouters e-community

If you believe we need to correct the white birth rates, why didn’t you start a family and do it yourself?
Because if we do not destroy the invaders first, our own birthrates will mean nothing. We do not have the birth rates to fight them at their game, nor should we as it is ultimately destructive to nature and culture.So I took matters into my own hands.

It's always rich westerners who do this shit. Find a hobby or something.

>It’s the birthrates. It’s the birthrates. It’s the birthrates. If there is one thing I want you to remember from these writings, its that

the birthrates must change. Even if we were to deport all Non-Europeans

from our lands tomorrow, the European people would still be spiraling

into decay and eventual death. Every day we become fewer in number, we grow older,we grow weaker. In the end we must return to replacement fertility levels, or it will kill us. To maintain a population the people must achieve a birthrate that reaches

replacement fertility levels. In the Western world this is roughly 2.06

births per woman.

>instead of marrying a woman and having 5 kids, he dies sperging out in a mosque cos hes too much of an autismo incel
The absolute state

Attached: 1427409108431.png (1462x1462, 2.12M)

You said something about "it's not the internet" and the answer to that is it was not necessarily a quote uttered by someone alive when the internet was not around.

if Jow Forums were stuck in 2004, the video would incite only lulz from user

as is (Aziz), everybody's tripping over each other in an attempt to virtue-signal

yep, he played gas gas gas while getting away in his car

Point taken

He keeps saying stuff about preserving his race but can anyone tell me why he thinks it's so important to preserve one's own race?

Ive been here since 2004. The fight bewteen softies and numbies has been raging the whole time. Threads like this after tragedies are almost two decades old by now.

I saw "kebab remover" written on a rifle and burst into laughter
How fucked up I am?

He also says he's pro real diversity and want's to preserve all the worlds people and culture which is Ironic considering he's a new worlder