KARA BOGA
fuck wh*tey
dumb roasties
>guy shoots up a mosque
g-guys think of the women
this is actually so sad I cant sleep :(
Jow Forums has blood on their hands, curse their bullshit

when did you realise Jow Forums was full of unironic seething shitskins

Attached: BD74E501-1508-455A-9FF4-A2122E6F590F.jpg (440x460, 22K)

shut up yakubite

Attached: soldierofallah.png (429x554, 515K)

We will black Ireland for this, just you wait.

It's always been obvious, not sure how you didn't see it before now.

Do you hate mongolians as much as you hate wh*tes?

Attached: 1552622953877.jpg (640x487, 97K)

a long time ago
i fucking hate those soyboys

i hate both muslims and whites

It's incel larp

Jow Forums belongs to BLACK BVLLS

This.

More like this board is full of incel losers who hate women.

Are we seriously going to pretend it wasn't white men celebrating the white woman getting killed?

Hope one of those garbage KARA BOGA posters died on the shooting.

based ngl

>Be Irish.
>Be treated like niggers.
>Have your race genocided because you aren't white enough.
>Still think you are white.
The amount of inferiority complex you guys have. There were tons of anti-muzzie threads in here. Killing innocents is not the answer, if he had the balls he'd become a mercenary and hunted down terrorists in Pakistan, Syria or Afghanistan

This. When you see a post full of cuckolding fantasies about black males and anti-white hatred it's 99,9% underage shitskincel/gookcel/nigcel zoomer discord nolifer. Especially t*rks.

You've been on this board at least a few months meaning you should've realized that beyond all the memes Jow Forums is anti women above all else. In particular attractive/normie women. Seeing a muslim woman wearing modest garb and not really doing anything pertaining to being a normie/sex/toursim doesn't trigger incels like two relatively young white women going to morroco to go hiking with brown guys.

Attached: female wojak.png (422x509, 334K)

Where you actually on Jow Forums when it happened? They were celebrating like mad because they hate white women for not fucking them so they felt like it was "well deserved" . Many people from YOUR country where on the celebration train too when those women got killed

Why are you defending angloids???

Fuck off. Fuck off. Fuck off. Fuck off. Fuck off. Fuck off. Fuck off. Fuck off. Fuck off. Fuck off. Fuck off. Fuck off. Fuck off. Fuck off. Fuck off. Fuck off. Fuck off. Fuck off. Fuck off. Fuck off.

Fucking based

Nah, everyone know white women are the easiest whores on earth. They open their legs for any dark skinned man.

cringe

I felt bad for those 2 roasties until i was told they were leftist
And i dont see anything wrong with removing kebab

40 dead, 1 billion to go

>the k*ra b*ga poster shrieks in pain as he strikes you

All memes aside most of Jow Forums was also pretty horrified by beheading of two euro girls. And unlike the girls’ killers this shooter was a Jow Forums poster, which means his action is gonna drag this whole site down

Seething muzzies out in force tonight.

He was from 8ch you tard.

to anyone that actually might even have a thought that the shooter was righteous would you sit down and talk with him?
only supporters of him are agents.

For anyone who wasn't around in the early forum days. Anyone who says things like 'you're a coward', 'limp wristed', 'pussy', 'grow some balls' or any of this to imply you ought to commit acts of terrorism are agent provocateurs. It's typical fed talk and this particular way of provocation has been around for decades now. They've been doing it in the 70s 80s when infiltrating the KKK, neo-nazi groups and later on dissident forums.

Just scroll around all the threads regarding the shooting and you'll see it pop up at least 5-10 times. Always coming out of nowhere by the same few IDs.

Not only we have a russian janny from Kremlin here, we also have CIA undercover posters as well?

Jow Forums isn't what it used to be anymore you stupid schizo
Yes, people actually believe in his ideals

I said fuck off retard, eat shit.