en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_white_nationalist_organizations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Bihać#End_of_siege
youtube.com/watch?v=icfKbmPq9io
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Croat–Bosniak_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

KILL THE KAFIR

Attached: NJ5JT07.png (2186x1102, 176K)

>How do we proceed?
Are Turk or German living in Ottoman 2.0 aka EU?

>How do we proceed?
Ideally, we sit back and do nothing
Realistically, say we "condemn" the attacks and then sit back and do nothing

We have to strike back

We wait for the statement of sheik Donald Al-trump to comment

Attached: 1547573315415 (1).jpg (894x894, 160K)

convert to atheism

We wait. Don’t forget to make duah for our suffering brothers in Yemen and Gaza too

There's no escaping white wrath this time.

Attached: (JPEG Image, 225 × 225 pixels).jpg (225x225, 8K)

how do you say a quarter pounder with cheese in berlin?

he was an ugly pink australian nerd. not a grizzled serbian warlord. no comparison

WAKEY WAKEY MUHAMMED

Attached: hd-aspect-1447868775-a10-firing.gif (640x360, 1.12M)

Those who have died, we accept as Fate. Do not spread hatred. Kiwis are bros and chill people. These were the acts of a few lunatics. I trust the NZ legal system will do it's job. On Jow Forums, shout down those who spread hatred whether baying for revenge or supporting the lunatics. Here we shit and bants on each other but we are Jow Forums. We're not cripple chan or stormfont or IS.IS. To my Kiwi bros, kia kaha. This is your 9/11. You will be sad, enraged, depressed but it will pass. Your people are hardy and stoic but warm and kind inside. My condolences to you Kiwis of all races and faith. This was an attack on Kiwi values, not just on Muslims. Stay strong.

It's scary know the entire atmosphere of country is going to change completely because of this. I just hope it doesn't foster more extremism.

Stay safe. We love you guys. My mom was like "arent New Zealanders nice?" And I explained that he was an Aussie. So you’re safe

Attached: how-to-apply-vaginal-cream-3521167-5c3b85d1c9e77c00010718fc.png (1500x1000, 104K)

The video is so surreal. I have been greeted by the brothers at the door, walked down that hallway and sat in that room next to those uncles.
I really hope the ummah can understand that this is not from my people. Feels bad because from my own travels I know we had a good reputation among Muslim's.

BASED BRUCE DOING G-D'S WORK
AVE MARIA AVE MARIA DEUS VULT

Don’t worry bro. Sane people know this was an isolated event. Anyone blaming Kiwis, Aussies or whites is reaching.

>muslim bunker
DRONE INBOUND

Attached: Ju9p.gif (500x281, 998K)

GO BACK TO YOUR OWN COUNTRY,

Germany is my country

I reconverted to islam after the attack
Will kill ANY white nigger that crosses my path

Germany NO!

this is just one of the many attacks
if you dont want to get attack, leave the white world
white world isnt for muslims
muslims arent welcome in the white world
white man is superior militarily, economically, scientifically, categorically, in all categories white man is superior and he will wipe the muslims out of the white world

you have nothing to gain and everything to lose from angering the white man

>ex-yu
>white world
You almost fooled me but I took a class on maps.

disgusting convert cuck
shame you weren't there as well
b&r

Still better than muslim shitholes, Abdulloid.

reported to gobs

MashaAllah brother

Lol my cousin studied in Russia. He said getting robbed there is a common threat. Not in Jordan. Still love Dimitriy

e-easy on the banter, bruce.

Scurrying back to your shithole would be a good start, child-molesting subhuman shitskin

idk. all underage garbage online seems to come from ukraine and your shithole

>lol he's a story which I made up our of butthurt, because I should struggle for my mudslim world online

>currycel subhuman calls other countries shitholes
Oh the irony

I’m not butthurt lol I live in a firstworld country and I’m in bed juggling my balls. You’re lucky lord Putin let you live today

>russia
Are you jealous they got to grt out of their shitty countries while you still have to rot in that shiity country of yours?

oh, what's going on in this thread?

Attached: 1475294159176.jpg (251x305, 30K)

No need to do anything. We let KARA BOGA take the wheel

Attached: 1529472291633.jpg (734x946, 654K)

>american thinks he lives in a first world country

Attached: 1512992919635.jpg (415x464, 28K)

Don't do anything, 3-4 more big attacks like this and we might probably stop being labeled as terrorists.

There are many ways to proceed.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_white_nationalist_organizations

Attached: IMG_4872.jpg (619x495, 29K)

this sunday brother

Daily reminder that ISTANBUL is a MUSLIM city and Haghia Sophia is an ISLAMIC mosque and gayR**ks will never take it back, not even in their dreams lmao.

they haven't been maintaining the hagia sophia very well

>The best revenge is to not be like them.

Attached: marcus-aurelius-bust[1].jpg (800x600, 47K)

cani fight on muslim side just for lulz? the poltatd side went overly retarded for my taste.
soon, very soon..

Attached: Ce4wOyopETI.jpg (604x454, 61K)

Oh shit

Hear, hear

>German flag
What's wrong with you

Impregnate more virgins and have 15 sons. Allahu akbar!

But you don’t according to your flag

>>German flag
What's wrong with you

unironically based

Attached: b89.jpg (640x626, 27K)

Although I understand the conversion of Aya Sofia is a power play, I still believe that it's still a forceful take over. Christkikes have a valid claim on that building and I believe it should be returned

it should stay as a museum, neither a church nor a mosque. it's shared heritage at this point as well, it was in a state of disrepair when constantinople fell

updoot

Tfw living rent free in kuffar minds

They're not getting it back, not ever

Yeah I guess this for the best.

>weekly terror attack in europe by muslims
yea rip i guess :/ *yawn*
>muslims killed in terror attack
NOOOOOOOOO! This is the next 9/11! How could this happen... Im literally shaking right now... fucking white males!

Hi my muslim friends, I just want to remind you, if you were aware of the fact, or educate you if you weren't that in recent Yugoslav wars, Croatia and Croatian army assisted muslims in the defence of their homes from serbian onslaught.

Many of you are also aware of massacre at srebrenica in which 8000 muslim boys an men were killed by Bosnian serb army, but not many of you heard of Siege of Bihac, Siege that would have likely ended in favor of Bosnian serbs, and resulted in more meaningless killing of young and old, muslim men, if not for the intervention of Croatian army which lifted the siege, and not only saved the muslims from certain death by executions but also from starvation and disease by bringing food and suplies from Croatia.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Bihać#End_of_siege

Croatia also sheltered half a million bosnian muslim refugees, mostly women and children, during the 4 years of war, considering that at the time Croatia was a country of 4 million, with almost 30% of out terrotiry occupied by serbs, is a hell of an achievment.

I hope you will keep this in mind in days and years to come.

God bless.

Good information. I can tell by your manner your countrymen haven't come to regret your choices. God bless

I supported Croatia during the WC kek

This
Please start commiting terror attacks in response
It's the only way to get yourselves kicked out of Western countries

If ISIS was still around they would have thought twice before it. Ponder on this

you want those fuckers who killed muslims and destroyed anything they came across back?

oh no no. just that he would have thought on it more if there was certain to be counter attacks

And we all know how Bosniaks thanked us for our solidarity.

That's politics and powerplay, nothing to do with religion

are you sure? the fucker probably wanted to put a bullet to his head before getting caught by the cops so I don't think he gave a fuck anymore.
these kinds of people are just psychos, both muzzies and christkikes, they hide behind a "greater purpose" to satisfy their desire to kill

>he would have thought on it more if there was certain to be counter attacks
He specifically said he wanted to expand the divide between the west and muslims to the point of civil war.

ok, it is but Bosniak politics/political identity can't be seen separate from their religious one. (Being cucked by Turks and Arabs)
Secularism is still weak on the Balkans.

yeah you are right he wouldn't care
he gave it a good push there

Imagine being so scared muslims might come knocking on your door that you have to make a post telling them about how much your people have helped them in the past.
Grow a pair, you spineless faggot.

lol cope

Please don't retaliate against innocent Christians. Christians didn't do this

Attached: F.jpg (750x597, 34K)

this is what actually being based and redpilled is like

Thread theme?
youtube.com/watch?v=icfKbmPq9io

just a pooftas gathering m8

you alright

KARA BO-

Attached: A8629869-1294-4D19-85C4-DC939D3F5F66.jpg (540x720, 61K)

whites are your enemies.
murder them is the only way.

>ok, it is but Bosniak politics/political identity can't be seen separate from their religious one
True, but it doesn't have anything to do with islam, they would do the same thing if they weren't muslims

>secularism is weak in balkans
Bosniaks are as secular as croats and serbs are

Cope

Attached: 1550973205206.jpg (480x360, 35K)

>steps into the octagon and gets killed within 2 minutes
nice analogy for how musrats get dealt with in the real world

>octagon
don't know what you are talking I just know that an irish loudmouth got destroyed

I'll keep that in mind Croat user. I too cheered for you guys against the fr*gs last WC.
you aight whiteboi

Attached: 1539543990050.png (585x470, 25K)

Your state is reliant on white tourist money.

ONE

She looks like she fucks _______ guys

Attached: 1542251090499.webm (648x360, 2.91M)

MORE

Attached: 1*LRni4mJvsDlnkmeKUi7Y1g.png (1600x1000, 1.37M)

u alright whiteboi, don't come to morocco tomorrow

no

Actually, you're wrong. They want to apprehended alive to further spread their message through the trials and their imprisonment. Like Breveik

Cope

It is no trouble to take your money off your mayo hands

Loser faggot, fuck Islam and fuck Bosniaks

makes sense but still doesn't change the fact that he didn't give a single fuck about what would happen after he started.

There used to be a k*ra boga poster from New Zealand. Do you think it's one of these guys?

Attached: 1529550523206.webm (648x360, 2.93M)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Croat–Bosniak_War

Attached: 1549043223722.jpg (600x600, 26K)

Christianity is a religion of peace