Lol dumb insectoid
>Kids die in a school shoting in america
Lol dubm mutts
>Muslims die in a shoting
OMG THIS CAN BE HAPPENING! ;(
JUST THINK IN THOSE POOR AND OPPRESSRD MINORITIES
;__;
I CRY EVERY TIME :^(

Attached: 1552624475685.png (647x778, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Y9-mYg5VDzQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

based

Everything is sad at first but becomes funny after about a week.

You can't expect much from inbred low IQ goblins.

Attached: Consanguinity-world-map-Bittles.jpg (815x522, 106K)

Nobody expected this you negro fuck, and its all because fucking memes.

I finally get to be on the other side laughing
>Be Kiwi
>get shot
HAHAHAHAHAH IT'S YOUR TURN NOW

Attached: 1520062065836.jpg (1440x1394, 689K)

nobody don't think like that, retard.

muslims were shot by a liteal incel memelord for literally nothing
meanwhile that roasty went to that muslim shithole thinking everything will go fine
and I think that school shooting happened because of the bullying or something? anyway thats not the same thing
also it wasnt livestreamed

It was the best psycho in years, the only one that had memes and he even streamed it live.

Everyother one is a tryhard in comparisson

>that orange color
Hey Canada, can we talk?

So if a woman goes to a Muslim country she deserves to get murdered, but if a Muslim goes to a whitoid country then???

Hate all murderers here but you are trying hard to justify a big double standard. Real reason is that Jow Forums is misogynist and get boners to women being hurt or killed.

Based, fuck all the mudslimes on this board.

the girls were alive for a few seconds while getting beheaded, that's a lot worse than getting shot

Go and make a post on Taringa about it

wtf the Great Lakes aren't yours give them back!

Ch*nks are subhuman

I don't know how to used

I see you've learned the ebonics dialect.

since when kiwis are muszzies?

she doesnt but how stupid you have to be to go to muslim country? how retarded you have to be? everyone knows that they are dumb animals living in middle ages yet she thought she is the smartest one believing nothing will happen to her
its like walking down a street at night alone in a criminal part of the city and thinking that nothing will happen

you don't know english either lmao

>;(
to anyone that actually might even have a thought that the shooter was righteous would you sit down and talk with him?
only supporters of him are agents.

For anyone who wasn't around in the early forum days. Anyone who says things like 'you're a coward', 'limp wristed', 'pussy', 'grow some balls' or any of this to imply you ought to commit acts of terrorism are agent provocateurs. It's typical fed talk and this particular way of provocation has been around for decades now. They've been doing it in the 70s 80s when infiltrating the KKK, neo-nazi groups and later on dissident forums.

Just scroll around all the threads regarding the shooting and you'll see it pop up at least 5-10 times. Always coming out of nowhere by the same few IDs.

shut the fuck up already
why are you buthurt bitch?

LOL this average "white" in Argentina

Attached: awd.jpg (1280x720, 165K)

>muslims were shot by a liteal incel memelord for literally nothing
Good

if she’s a coalburner sure

People were furious from 3 of these events. You obviously aren’t here enough. We don’t have lives here

No bully pls

Attached: 1551053170974.png (1171x936, 560K)

chinks and mutts are subhuman

don't worry user, soon the anglosphere will cease to exist and knowing english will be useless. Start learning chinese now to be a step ahead once the chinese century starts

Muslims are subhuman.

no u

Attached: 1542984443533.jpg (618x533, 48K)

Muslims in the west should start organizing themselves. These albinos are asking for a total war.

Kebab got what was coming to him today, I can only thank the Kiwis in their struggle against the savage Islamic menace
youtu.be/Y9-mYg5VDzQ

Attached: 1451766441869.png (1000x1004, 3.85M)

I'll take a few school shootings due to out shit health care infrastructure over ethnic cleansings and total war you muslim degenerate :^)

>over ethnic cleansings and total war you muslim degenerate :^)
that projection
How many genocides did ameriMutts sponsor around the world?

Attached: (((AMerica))).jpg (640x318, 82K)

Why are Americans so evil? I'm glad that I stand with my Islamic brothers against their menace.

>How many genocides did ameriMutts sponsor around the world?
Pretty rich coming from a Saudi
And a fucking anglo

Maybe 5, when you're a world power eventually you realize that some people deserve to die. Last war on our soil ended in 1865 and franky it's never a sad day when Muslims are expelled

The sad part is that most of those people are not even brown/black but rather self-hating whites who came from r/europe or some other shithole like that trying to fit in with le epic anti-white KARA BOGA Jow Forums mentality.

Attached: 1551157672317.png (591x620, 103K)

based 88s

>neo nazi in latin america of all places
jesus christ what went wrong in your life
>female tourist decapitated
It was literally white men celebrating this.

In 1915, hundreds of thousands of muslims fearlessly threw themselves at the enemy artillery and machine guns without hesitation or regard for personal safety, not for any good or worthy reason except protecting their national honor.

In 2019, muslims screamed, cried and pissed themselves as they crawled away from the Jow Forumsack or were ran over by his car. None fought back, all were praying for allah to save them as they had on the gaza strip in Israel. None fought back or defended themselves despite being massively superior in number.

Had the generation of 1915 been present, the attackers would not have gotten any further than the doorway before being bundled off and lapidated by mobs like Israelis in the intifadas. The difference the 100 years makes, is that the muslims of 1915 were the inheritors of the tradition of Mahomet, Saladin, Timur, etc, and the muslims of 2019 are the inheritors of the tradition of Nabilla, Jamel Debbouze and Bilal Hassani.

Every muslim posting here on Jow Forums would react exactly the same way as the "help me" woman. You could do anything to such people and they would not be able to stop you.

>Uruguay
>Latin American
Of course you're some S oyboy brainlet complaining about nazism. Here's a hint - not everyone who hates Muslims is a natsoc. Plenty of Christians, Jews, and Hindus are rejoicing in this news

Attached: 1551195813057.jpg (493x386, 33K)

>Pretty rich coming from a Saudi

Nice argument mutt. Maybe shoot a school or something to cool off

Shit strawman you dumb wojak poster, you know full well the first 3 were milked a shitton for anti Islamic sentiments, the last one is just the effect and I'm surrpaiee it didn't happen sooner.

Attached: 1523387162645.png (1280x720, 708K)

You realize that the hundreds of thousands of Muslims were countered by hundreds of thousands of Christians right?

>Nice argument mutt
Actually you ignored my argument, I'm sure you're too busy thinking of excuses over why those damn Houthis had it coming to care about my argument though. Of course our military industrial complex is indirectly funding you - a consequence of necessity I'm sure you understand.

Just keep making your little kid battles in the sand with our out dated weaponry okay kid?

And of course I'm a fucking nazi just for pointing out your redditor hypocrisy and false morals

Attached: 0d8.gif (640x360, 2.47M)

>add totenkopf picture to your post
>wtf why do u call me a nazi!?!?!?!

state

bitchute is such a slow piece of shit, anyone got a better link?

> I'm sure you're too busy thinking of excuses over why those damn Houthis had it coming to care about my argument though.
Do you even know who is fighting in that war?
Do you even know that the UN security council approved the war unlike your iraq war that killed 100x the number of civilians?

Fucking mutt

Attached: 1549054323593.jpg (699x830, 69K)

>Posting a meme makes you a nazi
The absolute state of r/europe

Attached: 4K9iYVjvprIiNSE243wmPVf8_zgmOjfhOIW0ViFTqng.jpg (454x600, 52K)

Holy shit... I can't believe I'm actually agreeing with an Argentinean-bro.
This needs to be fucking pinned on Jow Forums.

Ultra based and redpilled

>Suddenly what the UN says matters because they agree with you
Just remember your place, shitskin

Attached: wolf.jpg (1920x1080, 221K)

You never wanted them, so we took it.
You want it, give us your QT grills :)

>memes can't mean anything

Not saying you're a nazi but don't use nazi symbolism as an avatar for no reason if you don't want people to get the wrong idea.

Based as fuck!

Yes, Ameri-bro!
Slay that sand dune, shit-lord!

>I don't believe in international laws and order
Such an AmeriMutt post

Attached: 1510848920155.png (756x780, 166K)

My new favorite car

GAS GAS GAS

Attached: 0EE629F6-A36E-4C0F-837E-30B4BF6B3810.jpg (400x266, 17K)

Only redditors like you take memes seriously, and this is also the reason why Jow Forums get the label of "internet hate machine" despite not being as bad as people think

Indeed
Fuck Muslims.

Even more think it was good or not a problem that this attack happened

Kill yourself Tumblr tourist

Like you ever did , topkek. The kind if bullshit we do for NATO is amazing. You degenerates don't even bother

>Not saying you're a nazi
You already did

There are a lot of people here who do post that stuff seriously.

No, I didn't.

There are horrors to suffer in this life as well, friend...

Attached: 1522161172352.jpg (328x347, 62K)

>Totenkopf is nazi symbolism
It's actually Prussian you surely realize - or are you just so Jewish that any German symbol is one of nazism?

Attached: 1542602385659.gif (195x229, 1.29M)

That was the case till a few years ago. Then we got the retards during the Ameritard elections and here we are.

What did you expect from this Allah loving shithole? I came back just to see the reactions, just as I expected. Bunch of fucking hypocrites.
Whoever is in the sky bless the shooter.

Yes, and the swastika is a Hindu symbol.

Go fuck yourself you fucking trash eating pig

This samurai is right.

Except the swastika is diagonal in Nazi symbolism, the totenkopf is unchanged on SS uniforms. It's literally just a skull and crossbones. You see the same symbolism in a lot of military symbols - even with piracy.

Not that it matters to you I guess, it's a symbol of white people not being pussies and pisses you off immensely no matter what I guess, right?

Japan with the quality posts, once again

Attached: knights-of-malta.jpg (620x877, 106K)

>WAAAAAAAHHHHH STOP SHOOTING MEEEEEEE

Attached: 1549840970661.jpg (785x731, 101K)

No, it's just a symbol more associated with nazism than anything else. Get a hold of yourself.

Are you not in a muslim country though

No use trying to convince wh*toids with logic, my Altaic brudda. Words cannot get through their low IQ thick skulls

> there are actual unironic nazi incels defending this atrocity

I knew this shithole was turning into pol.5, but what the fuck. Yall fucked

Sorry I've got more important things to do but luckily you'll end up killed anyway in one of your daily mass shootings

>shooting dozen peoples when they are still praying just for le ebin shitpost
Imagine still defending this just because you hate certain people.

Attached: GeZqkfzpK-o.jpg (486x305, 30K)

t. Zhang

Of all the times, of all the places. Here and now are probably the worst to try and claim that internet memes have no effect on real life.

No they don't, Benny-Avram

All the other countries are known third world shitholes, we were supposed to be different.

I think the Jow Forums influx was triggered by janny deleting one of their posts on Jow Forums a few hours prior to the shooting.