So it's confirmed they're the most powerful race on Earth?

So it's confirmed they're the most powerful race on Earth?

Attached: 1493964551755.png (364x313, 7K)

Confirmed best shit posters irl and online

>be autist australian incel
>get radicalised on a chinese cartoon forum
>write an incoherent and inaccurate manifesto
>livestream shooting defenseless people in a place of worship
>regurgitating memes before and after

truly ebin

I hope all the coward terrorists behind this get gang raped by some big maori boys in prison

>implying the Kiwis won't just send them to a penal colony

>help me help me
>bang bang
topkek

Attached: 1552627108440.png (1000x1000, 443K)

They'll go to a regular prison. I hope they're not in solitary confinement - I know some mongrel mob boys behind bars who wouldn't mind stretching out some pakeha ass

That meme is officially dead now. He started a double chan pol thread using the Aussie guy face. The news is gonna be playing that non-stop for weeks. He's the new Pepe.

another hate-speech icon I can use to trigger soiguzzlers then

If anything they will be doing the raping.

> write "a manifesto" including Navy Seals copypasta
> blasting Bog je Srbin on his way to the terror attack
Maybe the problem is that some people are too stupid to tell the difference between memes and real life.

I've been thinking about that for a while. I'm thinking these far-righters blur the line between reality and jokes. And they ramp up the radicalization and propaganda under the guise of "it's just jokes". These guys eat it up and take it seriously.

Attached: 1552021060970.jpg (785x731, 101K)

>skinny manlet by himself vs. 6 +100kg maoris/samoans from South Auckland

That's why memes make the best propaganda

nice meme bro - keep supporting terrorism like a cuck

hope you get v&

Aussies are the people god failed to kill

Attached: D1rgPcHWoAE_KAh.jpg (600x448, 43K)

If you call them out on what they're doing, they say "it's just jokes. You can't have a laugh?". And the memes are simple and to the point, which fits propaganda well. And guys might have a laugh and not take it seriously at first, but then they can become immersed in it and it's a gateway for the greater ideology.

kosovo is australia

imagine being this upset

Attached: 1549753157534.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

I would be extremely cautious when making posts like these as an Australian this day and age

I just think its interesting that he was arrested, usually they just go out shooting. Its fucked up but itll be interesting to see the court case / if he speaks

>upset
I think you might need more english lessons, Hans. The thought of them being the little spoon to big brown Moakai warms the cockles of my heart

Attached: 1549838356516.jpg (1159x665, 91K)

>truly ebin
This but unironically