You know looking at all the shit going on around the world

It feels more and more like these guys are going to win in the end.

Attached: images.png (678x452, 4K)

They're playing it smart, putting Muslims (an existential threat to Han civilization) in concentration camps..

Why are you worried?
You also have nukes. If anything, you should worry about having a proper sanitation system, and your Muslim neighbours.

>India actually has nukes
thanks for reminding me that you asshole, now I'm worry too

Attached: 1552477616459.jpg (462x434, 16K)

>Tiny yellow hands typed this.

They already put their Muslims in death camps so they have a head start on us for sure.

They're probably gonna double down on Muslim concentration camps now.

I don't get what you are trying to get at.
If you are so worried about China, then you also need to be worried about NUCLEAR-EQUIPPED India.
Are Americans always this fucking dense and one dimensional?

Nah, Russia would easily sweep India.
And China, too - though this one would be a lot bloodier.

The Han people are good at assimilating, why do you think the mongols, Manchus, central asian Turks and other invaders were all absorbed into Han identity? Why kill your enemy when you can send them to brainwashing camps and force them to loving your party and government. Kill your enemies would only create martyrs, but kill your enemies’ will and culture will permanently erase their identity from the world by making them one of your own

>Ching chong small dong

You guys helped them develop it fyi

Made me laugh. Fuck you.

Attached: 1525191966964.png (666x666, 163K)

Russia you could swat those poo missiles out of the air like they're nothing.

I am not worried really, at the end of the day if they succeed humanity succeeds.

I think you guys misunderstand what I am saying here. It feels like their actions seem to be the right one as hard as it is for us to swallow. We all thought democracy was the way to go, freedom of speach and all that. All it has brought is divisions and infighting.

Every existential crisis(like islam) in their country would be ruthlessly stamped out.

Napoleom wanted this to happen to Europe too thougj

Are those the sounds you make when you try to prey on little kids?
Pathetic.

Hope they win. I fucking tired of wh*tes

We are simply the master race.
Who cares about some lower IQ subhuman savages killing each other over religious bullshit.

Attached: IMG_20181006_193733.png (1080x1181, 724K)

Based. It's gonna be fine, rest easy.

Attached: tumblr_nf2mksXXGq1sf2r8jo1_500.png (500x740, 771K)

Depends on what you mean by end.

Looking at the demographics and current economic growth it looks like India is going to be the one on the top by the end of this century.

Attached: Pop 2100.jpg (1024x535, 88K)

>Al thos the sounds you make when you tly to pley on little kiths?
Plathetic

I agree.
I just hope they don't get too Westernised by the end, once they get infected by Western social politics it's the end.

india is a iffy one though, they don't have the current industrial base china has.

having a large population and low employment is a recipe for disaster.

That's basically how all nations formed. By killing regional differences.