You did this you sick freaks

How are you any different from radical recruiters? I know from first hand experience that posters on Jow Forums will be aggressive and hateful to any muslim flag they see. With specifying the cunts that are hateful. You idiots. There are no "sides." All people want to just live their lives, get some coffee, go home, take their kids to the park and live normally. We are all human.
You people are delusional and messed up in the head just like the shooter. You need to seek help.

It's Friday and I'm going to mosque now. So don't expect me to reply to your posts.

Attached: 1542858096278.jpg (400x269, 20K)

shooter's last post

Attached: 1552630180219.png (1805x523, 338K)

hope your mosque gets shot up

>It's Friday and I'm going to mosque now.
(you)

Wait, did he kill himself or did the police capture him?

Amount of ugly frustrated virgins here is higher than in a normal Population
Amount of rightwing Borderline neonazis here is higher than in a normal Population

Take that how you want.

>We are all human
t. poo

>mosque
I hope you blow yourself up in there, you child raping sand nigger.

>Muslims on Jow Forums
>Yeah fuck whites based blacks Kara BOGA we're going to take over the world
>Muslims on Jow Forums as soon as some shitposter fucks up a mosque
>Reeeeee can't you see there aren't any sides in this we we need to ban shitposting you're all just delusional reeeeeee
OH NONONONONONONONONO

Attached: 58708465514cdcc10e8a345c_58e06b267db2dcbd0e9eb9b9_320.jpg (320x320, 47K)

>Amount of ugly frustrated virgins here is higher than in a normal Population
you know what to do Huns

Attached: sd.jpg (259x194, 11K)

>going to mosque now.
Watch for the bullets, you literal scum.

Was this on cripple Chan?

Kara boga posting is literally all me though.

kek

Terrorist attacks by muslims: ∞
Terrorist attacks by shitposter: 1
See? It's not so funny when your kind is getting killed. How ironic.

I think he was captured.

Just got back. Weather was very /comfy/ so I walked instead of driving. It was cloudy with a bit of rain. The mosque was full. In this country there are people from all over the world so you pray in the mosque with people from all over the place, and some wear their own cultural traditional clothing for Friday prayers. Different people and different colors but we still standing pray next to each other. That is one of the things that I find to be cozy about going to mosque. Alhamdulillah because I feel safe in this country as no place of worship was ever under attack and people can worship safely.

Attached: IMG_1448.jpg (4032x3024, 838K)

I hope you get shot with a rifle round packed with bacon bits.

mosque from the inside
as I said there are people from all over the place so it is very Jow Forums
I was standing between 2 foreigners. I'm guessing one was Moroccan and one was Bengali. But I don't know for sure.

Attached: IMG_1452.jpg (4032x3024, 1.49M)

>mosque
I hope you'll meet a white guy with an Australian accent there :^)

Who could've thought. right?
God dammit, mudslims are retarded

White men are stupid, the only thing he accomplished is that New Zealanders in general will be more supportive towards Muslim migrants

>mosque
Oi, cunt

Attached: mosque_man.jpg (217x232, 9K)

me too. It was the last great Jow Forums meme. Everything that came after it was mediocre.
Last year's great meme was Kara Boga and Yakub posting. The year before that was 56% mutt posting.

Attached: 1550915934026.jpg (1446x616, 221K)

> ahahaha kara boga meme
> pls dont kill me, help me help me
> reeeee

Attached: image_44097960-b4e6-42b2-857f-6284b79db9d6_1024x1024.jpg.jpg (768x1024, 373K)

All you can do is desperately try an shoot others. But you can't stop the blacking.com of your countries. wh*Tey will be cleansed and the world will be pure once more. Just like it was before Yakub. Now this is TRUE annihilation.

Attached: 1513178719460.jpg (1000x455, 131K)

Attached: photo_2019-03-15_11-21-37.jpg (500x958, 55K)

>"how can you psot something that is not edgy on 4channel!1! you have to go back"
t. leddit

Attached: ubEtIbf.jpg (1200x800, 61K)

I don't like islam but I don't wish for innocent people to be killed like that.

Attached: QTNRyfmZXB-8.png (300x250, 29K)

> innocent people
He's didn't kill any white men

Attached: 14730019902540.jpg (491x495, 32K)

So the shooter accomplished less than nothing and only inspired more terrorist attacks against Australians?

Stay in your shithole countries and stop spreading your murderous ideology

You are nigger, you country is non white therefore shithole

>All people want to just live their lives,
many people here have NO lives in the methaphorical sense lol

There are more mudslimes in your continent sized wasteland, Boris
Shut the fuck up

Have a taste of your own medicine and stop using this tragedy to make yourself look better than all of the posters here
Unironically neck yourself

I sincerely hope this start a snowball effect this time
time for a real holocaust
muzzie holocaust

kek. get laid incels

Attached: 1546707862388.jpg (600x404, 69K)

Lol, Hajis on suicide watch

Sick terrorist fucks seem to be popping out everywhere now

Yes

The virgin kara boga
The Chad Kara Bogan

Exactly australians should stay where they are.

>I'm going to mosque now. So don't expect me to reply to your posts.

Attached: a great big smile.jpg (4000x4000, 1.15M)

Congrats on winning the world cup. I supported France in the final because half of the team was muslim. Zidane is one of the best players ever.

Attached: 1531712704769.jpg (1282x966, 119K)

but it's not murder when we do it furansu sempai

Indeed

Attached: shootposter.png (463x41, 5K)

muslims are gonna have to get used to this sort of thing. it's part and parcel of them living in western nations.

Extremists think that the only way to "fight back" is with violence, which then creates this endless cycle of needless killing. It's human nature, so it'll never end until WW3 and we hopefully nuke the world to shit and end the human race.

it's ok I'm used to the hate
and the US and NATO never seem to want us to get used to all of it bombing and intervening

The hell did i do? I just shitpost about wanting the big suomi cock how is this anti muslim?

Fuck off whiteaboo negrito

Attached: pubg.webm (648x360, 2.93M)

"Moderate" muslims on Jow Forums when ISIS genocides a few populations here and there:
>haha! well you see, they deserved it because the deposed a bloodthirsty dictator at some point!
"Moderate" muslims when some kiwi fuck takes out his anger on innocents
>"(((( this is a travesty, we're being victimized all whites need to die :(
NATO intervention saved the Balkan muslims from genocide. Just to let you know.

>if i strawman their argument, i can win le argument xDD

you have the mental capacity of a brick

Attached: 1545409250844.png (720x736, 168K)

You’re next

>bait this weak posted from a right wing theocratic shithole
hmmmmmmmmmmm

you wouldn't care if bunch of kaffirs got killed, in fact you'd laugh too

>See you all in Valhalla
He ought to fuck off. He's going to Hel if anything

you should have posted about wanting the big muslim cock
you showed a preference for the wrong kind of cock and you pretty much caused this

what are you gonna do? surrender?

Attached: 1552530638772.jpg (646x687, 69K)

this
fuck them

Attached: 1552647403186.png (800x800, 770K)

Muzzposters btfo

funny, arabs here were mad because blacks replaced their players in the team

Valhalla is in one of the circles of Hell where the fallen angel which was named Odin constructed his hall.
People are welcomed there, they drink and they sing, and they dance and they fight, but are cursed to battle, suffer and die each morning, or whatever the time is measured there.
I reckon its not that deep in Hell. For instance, the first circle, one the catholics call the purgatory, its just dead peoples souls, doing nothing, roaming around, playing dice, talking, joking whatever. They arent suffering, apart from regretting things, butt they dont suffer.
God is fair, the only thing that is certain as death on this realm, is that God is fair and will give the afterlife to every of his creatures that it deserves.

>All people want to just live their lives, get some coffee, go home, take their kids to the park and live normally
Not Arabs, at least not here, they are always looking how to screw the jew,
When they steal, they don't steal from arabs only from jews, same with rape, they only rape jewish girls.

The killing was justified beucse you do the same think in onther western countries.

Oof

eternally btfo

It’s a shame he wasn’t a SIEGEfag

Attached: 1C079993-782D-4F46-A3FF-79E3949C3EF7.jpg (751x1063, 128K)

>go home
Yes, that was the entire point of that whole ordeal

>endless cycle of needless killing
Not if you manage tos rike hard enough to prevent any retaliation. See: Nuking of Japan.

Nice troll m8 after Isis and all the other shit you're guys did.