Untitled

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Saint_Petersburg_Metro_bombing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Westminster_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Nice_truck_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manchester_Arena_bombing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Barcelona_attacks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Stockholm_truck_attack

Never forget. This one shooting doesn't even equate to the revenge we should take.

Attached: WAAA.jpg (582x768, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

download1283.mediafire.com/h6qen9hc9gcg/3vcjr5lll3r6xte/The Great Replacement.docx
twitter.com/WajahatAli/status/1106408980333629440
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>using sandnigger logic to justify killing innocents

have you read his manifesto?

no.
quick rundown?

Please guys subscribe pewdiepie

it's pretty brief as it is
he answers most of the questions one might possibly ask him about the attack and shares his overall thoughts on the situation in the world
download1283.mediafire.com/h6qen9hc9gcg/3vcjr5lll3r6xte/The Great Replacement.docx

So now do I bring up all the NATO bombings or the invasions like in Iraq? Maybe the arming of terrorist groups in our region? The scapegoating of peace in Palestine.
Living by this mentality doesn't make you any different from the terrorists that did all of that.
Or how about pic related? French war crimes in the Algerian war of independence.
Us vs Them mentality is not right. Because two wrongs don't make right. I hope you can see that. No point in this cycle of "revenge".

Attached: realgenocide_algerian.jpg (320x314, 39K)

>Never forget. This one shooting doesn't even equate to the revenge we should take.

Cool, now should i also list all the killing western countries done in their countries ?

>BUT WHAT ABOUT..
you people are pathetic

What is the white logic's response?

this

Retards like you makes the cia watch us now

If you kill your enemies, they win. The logical response is just to ignore everything until it goes away.

Let me quickly explain why the Christchurch mosque shooting affects many of us, not just Muslim communities. If the shooter's manifesto and social media feed are accurate, he was inspired by a right wing ideological infrastructure that thrives, recruits and radicalizes online 1/

nothing changing who gives a fuck mate. if this how the world is going to be then immigrating needs to be stopped to prevent it happening more.

He wrote a manifesto, just like Norwegian mass murderer Anders Breivik. He cites right wing personalities and military battles glorified by white nationalists, such as the Siege of Vienna in 1863 - where Europe staved off Islam apparently. 2/

And that's a good thing :)

Take their women and breed them out of existence.

Attached: white canadian with his muslimah gf.jpg (704x1024, 94K)

tl;dr accelerationism and shitposting to fuck with MSM and social media laced about

Like mass murderer Breivik, he wants to punish Muslims and immigrants for allegedly invading his soil, he wants to take revenge. Notice the language of "invasion" - does it sound familiar? It should. It's used against immigrants and Muslims in America - 2018 midterms. 3/

Invade their country, but killed as few as possible so you can use their labour and taxes to control the market and become filthy filthy rich.

He left behind a video, live streamed his rampage w/ a camera on his head, making it like first person video game DOOM. He shared it on social media sites. He wants to be known. He is a hero, a martyr, the one brave enough to do what others can't to save "Western" civilization 4/

another video games argument

This is how the world works kid, and by using whataboutism, they effectively admitted you are organized

interesting.
who's going to win in the end? the christcucks or mudslimes?

a chaotic world, that's more like it.

Attached: To-Be-Continued-Jojo039s-Bizarre-Adventure-Decal-Sticker__02546.1511155637.jpg (500x500, 10K)

Compare his methods & alleged ideology to Quebec mosque shooter Alexandre Bissonnette, who killed 6. He was a white nationalist who loathed immigrants, refugees and Muslims. Christopher Hasson, a domestic terrorist, just caught, also wanted to kill Muslims, inspired by Breivik 5/

Compare this to the Tree of Life Synagogue shooter in Pittsburgh. He killed 11 Jewish worshippers. He shared a post on his Gad account about punishing "filthy evil Jews" for bringing in "filthy evil Muslims." This was in reference to the Soros-caravan conspiracy theory. 6/

The underlining ideology anchoring all of this is White supremacy and their main fear is "replacement." That the immigrants, Jews, blacks and Muslims will replace them, the Whites. Remember Charlottesville? "Jews will not replace us." See Steve King's tweets about babies 7/

Steve Bannon, Trump's former chief advisor, cites CAMP OF SAINTS as one of his favorite books. He recommends it. It's a racist novel about brown immigrants "invading" and overtaking France. White natioanalists believe Jews are the head of the cabal who use the rest of us 8/

We are dealing with angry, disaffected men, mostly White, who find purpose & community with these extremist groups who give them a hero's narrative through violent ideology of White supremacy. They are saving civilization by getting rid of the rest of us. It's like White ISIS 9/

>invading his soil

Maybe that would happen if western countries didn't fuck up his, idiot

The victims are not just Muslims, but also Jews, immigrants, refugees, Blacks, Sikhs, Latinos & women (they really hate feminists). It's a zero sum absolutism. No grey area. Just like ISIS. These groups are rising in the US & Europe. They have mainstream elected messengers. 10/

Pay attention. Take this extremist ideology & terror threat seriously. Be wary of politicians, academics & media heads who give it a platform and spout it under the guise of "free speech" and fighting "political correctness." Look out for each other. Love each other. END.

Immigrating reduces the chance of shitike that. People understand that we aren't that different. Humanity won't progress if we shut ourselves from each other

Hey OP, I just reported your ass to the AFP. Enjoy being raided.

Attached: 49021086_1793914904068831_178830962052825088_n.jpg (640x640, 75K)

twitter.com/WajahatAli/status/1106408980333629440

>People understand that we aren't that different
if immigration has taught me anything than that people are indeed different

Cringe vomit inducing post

>western soldiers are the same as regular muslim civilians
well thats nice to know

Please, tell me you're an immigrant and not an Italian cuck.

Saying all right wing politicians are messengers of fascism is the same as when Peterson types say all left wing groups work together to spread the same message, you fucking mong.

This post reeks of virginity and cuckoldry desu

afp? what is this?

>2 wrongs make a right
migraine inducing stupidity on this board

>Nice truck attack
nice

Attached: 1552626907243.jpg (633x758, 225K)

hello based iran

Ausfag FBI.

This.

When is Iran and NK building their nukes again? This can't end soon enough

Find a shutin neet like yourself and you won't feel the same.
>Sends hordes and hordes of their people to my country. Is against immigration....
Are you retarded?

The woman that was begging for help had nothing to do with any of this, she may even have been forced to be there, you can't be sure. But he didn't just kill her, like an edgy retard (that only larp as a moral person but in reality is as if not more degenerate than those he call degenerate) ran over her corpse for no reason. The unecessary cruelty nulifies his manifesto, and you are now becoming the subhuman.

>sandniggers
>innocent
fuck you paki

Did you say the same thing about Ebba?

>Apparently
AHAHAHABAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

I can't see how running over a corpse nullifies anything he said in his manifesto.

Terrorists are scum I don't care about their motivations

He executed her on the street and you're over here saying rolling over her was the real crime

SOMEONE EDIT THIS WITH THE DOOM THEME IN THE BACKROUND

No because I've not spoken to a single person defending the murderer. Awful post

Because you are as lost as him

>reading comprehension

Arabs had it coming

>innocent
>Muslim

Attached: 15516721.gif (200x109, 1.96M)

Why would post like this 1/

Vote to change your immigration laws.

You realise you're engaging in identity politics, right?

Attached: 300_louistheroux_080528042017727_wideweb__300x300.jpg (300x300, 47K)

Spoken like a true englishman