Japanese aren't different from other Asians

Japanese aren't different from other Asians.

It's obvious that they don't care, but they want to create the impression that they do so people think Japanese are good people, even though they are not. These insects haven't developed Western-like morals. They aren't better than the chinks they hate.

Attached: insect.jpg (1846x399, 241K)

Shut up Jew

Bringe
Cased

>Japanese aren't different from other Asians
don't say that like it's an insult if you really think so

mosad involving confirmed

western morals are retarded, you brand 18 year old kids as sexual predators forever for dating girls merely months younger than them

>It's obvious that they don't care, but they want to create the impression that they do so people think Japanese are good people

what the fuck?
We aren't Germans.

What's wrong with you?

That Japan poster is right.
40 innocent people were dead by terrorist.
it is fact.

200,000 innocent Chinese were killed in the Nanking Massacre
R.I.P

Attached: 56f52d27-048e-40a1-9abd-59f5e60fa4ea.png (461x648, 364K)

Stop projecting you butthurted muslim.

They have to preserve face globally so they have allies for WW3, because they know Corea will absolutely backstab them and China will beat the shit out of them.
Chinks don't need to worry about face, they act like assholes, like they're Americans or something. They assume they own the world and act accordingly. (Yes, Americans do act like world owners)

Germans aren't different from other Europeans.

It's obvious that they don't care, but they want to create the impression that they do so people think Germans are good people, even though they are not. These barbarians haven't developed any morals. They aren't better than the jews they hate.

*30000~300000

anyway, at least 10 million chinese died during the second sino-japanese war

Seriously who cares some strangers die.
People die everyday.

on the other side, millions of japanese are virgins because of their retarded society

Lmfaooo all Roboter asians coming out itt

All ASIANS are ROBOTS, they have NO FEELINGS, they do EVERYTHING to come out on Top, theyre MINDLESS DRONES

We Japanese aren't hypocrites on the internet.

You are right buddy, I’m a mindless drone driven by my thirsty for a German gf

Attached: F2888045-8967-4FD2-B148-66DB39A2F8C8.jpg (400x600, 72K)

That's literally the 100% same thing as some normies in your cunt would say “pray for japan” on facebook when a deadly disaster happens in japan

He is a faggot for doing int on fucking Jow Forums though.

if anything, he has a point because there's no inherently difference

Do you really think that this act of violence would help and solve whole situation? and you put your empty angerdirection to other race like us? This will only bring and repeat your normal life turning into fear and horror.

You are the reason why you fucked yourself all up.

those are good things tho

I want to help others. Many people simly don't know and understand why humans would be as manipulative as the Japanese.

Hitler would have gased you next if he won the war.

j*Ps BTFO

Attached: 1543733174498.jpg (2500x2500, 417K)

look at the picture, kim. that's crealy a white guy.

This just reminded me that so many people did that tricolor shit on facebook after what happened in Paris.
That was fucking annoying.

>I want to help others.

You have just woke up from nightmare.

Go back to your dream fag

>as manipulative as the Japanese
there's literally no other people as manipulative as liberal westerners

So if you are willing us to agree on his side, and make our dream is comming true, which we are remove all you gooks by this kind of masscare? Are you fukhead? yea we now you are fucked up in the head,gook.

but these bait threads were made by your friends

Attached: GK confession.png (893x785, 64K)

Look loser gooks can not argue here and got BTDOed
and stard making threads promoting anti Japan this time again