"OH NO! 40 RAGHEAD SHITSKIN DIED OH HOW CAN I GO ON?"

>"OH NO! 40 RAGHEAD SHITSKIN DIED OH HOW CAN I GO ON?"
why are they like this?

Attached: 220px-Jacinda_Ardern,_2018.jpg (220x301, 15K)

Jacinda would get it.

Fucking hell finland you’re supposed to be subtle

Attached: Golden LEL.jpg (318x308, 35K)

Because it was recorded in first person. With live footage of people begging for mercy.

I know, never been so entertained

literally puts in you in the vision of the killer. Now imagine watching this in VR

Imagine being this fucking edgy

>VR
You're not thinking big enough.

Attached: strange-days.png (620x307, 203K)

i know the post was edgy, but im being genuine when i say i found it entertaining

Abdulkarim...

>Be a democratically elected representative at the very highest levels of the Government of the Commonwealth of New Zealand
>Swear an oath to represent the interests of every Citizen of the Commonwealth of New Zealand, without fear or favour, for so long as you hold this office
>40 of your citizens get shot
>Make a public statement condemning the shootings in the strongest possible terms
I don't understand, what is so confusing about this sequence of events?

Why are Finncucks making worthless edgelord posts about this? Is shitposting the only entertainment that monggols have?

lmao u finna seething whiteboi?

the post was addressed as the eunochs that post under the nz flag and why did you assume they were citizens?
You might be next :^)

Die cunt.

because the west is lost

calm down, australia and nz will probably each allow in many more muslims in the coming months

>why did you assume they were citizens?
Because they were citizens? I mean I guess there may have been one or two tourists there considering Muslims pray even when on holidays but the clear majority were obviously citizens.

Despite being mass murdered, you know muslims will still flood New Zealand with the government's blessing. That's how bad things really are.

so all immigrants become citizens when they step on kiwi soil?
christ, the new world is even more fucked than i thought

This is what I would call Northern Irelandization. A cycle of vengence and killing slowly starting. I'm obviously liking this.
No u, t: other Fingol

They're infinitely safer in NZ than a good part of the middle east

No dude, they become citizens when they receive their citizenship. Are you being retarded on purpose?

Attached: B1F56F07-AFD5-4773-9539-08CA571492C6.jpg (480x270, 17K)

Well you gotta replace the lost supply innit? It's how it works here.

I hope you find entertaining when, just because, somebody put a .38 on your face.

Let's see how funny is that, you fucking moron. It's not.

I don't hope you find unentertaining when, just because, somebody put a .83 on your dick.

Let's see how unfunny is that, you fucking genius. It is.

Some 15yo jondes hopped up on cheap energy drinks.

Inverted flags.

Get fucked reindeer-chink