HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME

>HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME
>*BANG*
what did she mean by this?

Attached: 1552635145065.jpg (648x360, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kiwifarms.net/data/video/694/694847-518a3baf6096388726e4e9ac7ca0336f.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=TLXsFqSvy0M
youtu.be/2Q_ZzBGPdqE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9Y1HS9smi3c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can’t find the video with sound

Maybe she was lost her glasses and couldn’t see because of a big banging noise?

Ibviously she meant TOOLS NEW ALBUM IS BEING RELEASED IN 3 MONTHS. WOOHOO

What the FUCK donyou think sge meant by help me help.me you goddamn retard. Id slap you 3 stooges style if you were next to me right now

Fuck i just woke up and missed all the action :(
Is there a video of this?

This

It's a hell of a ride, tons of memes too.

kiwifarms.net/data/video/694/694847-518a3baf6096388726e4e9ac7ca0336f.mp4

Thanks bruh, already downloading it just in case

All good mate.

What are the songs played in the vid anyway? Building a playlist here.

He was trying to be as kino as possible and succeeded

Remove kebab, British Grenadier March, Manuel - Gas Gas Gas (Initial D) , And there's a wehrmacht remix in there that i can't really identify

>kiwifarms.net/data/video/694/694847-518a3baf6096388726e4e9ac7ca0336f.mp4
>plays remove kebab song in the car
the absolute lad

I was expecting something more hardcore. looks like an FPS on very easy.

if it would have happened in america they would have had a 5 star rating after 5 minutes, instantly swarmed with police and choppers

Wait until you hear the Eurobeat when he's driving off ohnonono

I've heard Anons say he's making vidya game references throughout the shooting but i can't find where he says em', shit like "It's high noon" etc.

Americans are experienced.

Was she muslim?

She is now with her 77 virgin men

yes

I AM THE GOD OF HELLFIRE - arthur brown
Plays after he returns to the car and drives away. Im literally the only person who has identifed this sing so far
Thought old obscure music was more popular than this desu. Im a legit boomer irl

>obscure music isn't popular
imagine my shock

What type of shoes are those on the left? And why did she take them off?

After watching a fully fledged shooting from a FPS perspective this really isn’t that bad. Why do movies always make everything so dramatic

Same here. The unintended timing the song occurs directly after he shot the woman is uncanny.

Perfect. Thanks lads.

Is there no police in New Zealand? He's been playing pubg for at least 10 minutes and then casually drove away, with no sirens and no one chasing after him. What the fuck.

I’m unironically hard. FUCK muslims.

>Why do movies always make everything so dramatic
Because in movies the shooting is usually two-way.

New Zealand wasn't as prepared for a terrorist attack response as alot of other countries are, they've been pretty irrelevant on the world-stage and the police are pretty lax' compared to American/European police.

Attached: sub.png (1357x759, 423K)

It's 8gag's Jow Forums anthem I think, probably findable if you google it.

noice

This was not a terrorist attack, you dumb cuck

Can anyone send the whole video?I brought popcorn

Point is still the same nigger

rude post desu

here

>ideologically motivated mass murder of random people with the goal of creating fear among a certain ethnic group and achieving a certain political response, committed in two different locations by an organized group of 4 shooters
What is it then, a barbecue party?

Wonder how much you have to crack to murder let alone massacre, crazy how he didn't roll his window down on that shotgun driveby

It was a virgins party. VIRGINS FOR EVERYONE BOYS!!! Bang bang bang

he literally called it a terrorist attack himself retard

He pulled his devil trigger

I didn't laugh about the Vegas shooting, I didn't laugh about the Manchester Arena bonbing, and I'm not going to laugh about this. 49 people are dead.

49 muslims are dead

She was wet and asked for help to be sexualy relieved. But the faggot killed her instead

>people

he was probably timing the shooting using his playlist, same way some people time their morning routine

Brown meat is getting smoked, so I gues so.

it's on /gif/

>muslims
>people

lmao fuck you

Flesh of my flesh blood of my blood, they were people, and they didn't deserve to die because they threatened social cohesion and ethnic demographics

youtube.com/watch?v=TLXsFqSvy0M
here you go

She even had a terrible accent.

why are fe*oids so entitled to the degree that there would always be someone to rescue them no matter what?
god sometimes they're burdensome

Where did he upload the vid originally?
Looks like he streamed it.

You have to go back

Kikebook live

nije mi dobro

Cheers big fella, appreciate it a ton

Fuck off mudslime

>Violent incident motivated by political ideology
>Not a terrorist attack

I see where the Brazilians get their stupidity from. Jesus fucking Christ, Diego.

why don't you join your flesh of your flesh blood of your blood and make it a nice round 50?

Original thread on 4+Jow Forums and it was streamed

only mudslimes can be terrorists, Bruce here, was a crusader, a hero we need but don't deserve

The excessive use of memes makes it cringe but also redpilled

>they didn't deserve to die
They did. Don't follow any religion if you are not prepared to die for it.

>Defending your country
>Terrorism

Can someone tell me what music is he listening too after he exits mosque. I can clearly hear its in german language and it is about "camerd" or smth. HALP!

Attached: 6DWqFtYlfE4.jpg (1024x768, 144K)

what is that

Attached: 1547024223309.png (820x878, 159K)

portubro has got your back

99 luftballons probably

Thanks.
Also:
>Streaming this shit during the Aussie/NZ hours
What an selfish asshole

Thank you.

Attached: 12302079.jpg (640x455, 64K)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:9a316a4f60135ae50683f62475dec176dc563500&dn=Streamed%20from%20my%20GoPro%20with%20https%20-_live4.io_v%20%23LIVE4gopro-2350426065176752.mp4

The vid was kino and I'm grateful for their part in it so at least there's that.

she sounded more like 'oooooo yesh, helpmeshiryeshhelpme namaste sahib yesh yesh'

I guess /intpol/ has corrputed me not to feel for Pajeets

did you see the video with sound?

lmao

>Portuguese gypsy retard tries to argue against Oxford dictionary definitions

lmao, but still left a bad taste

thats a viirus i dom't open that

Attached: 1515723425936.jpg (1024x839, 77K)

youtu.be/2Q_ZzBGPdqE

It sounded like an arab accent to me desu

terrorism or not, it was Based with a capital B

You have to go back

Isn't that the song thar death grips sampled in lord of the game?

funny post
good job Japan

Yes it was, although even if it wasn't that doesn't refute the point; the police didn't respond to this in a timely manner.

That being said, the central police station is was a 6 minute drive away (plus the time police would need to receive the call, interpret what was happening in the two simultaneous attacks and tool up) and he didn't stick around for all that long, so unless they were in the immediate area they would have been pretty hard pressed to get there in time.

Apparently all the Special Tactics Group teams in the country have flooded Christchurch along with D Squadron NZSAS to try and prevent further attacks, but it looks like the damage is done.

Attached: Capture.png (1752x846, 3.19M)

>Portuguese gypsy retard resorts to crying about going back to rdit because he doesn't know what the definition of terrorism is

Your mom must be disappointed in you

There are video? Where?

That song is in the movie Hot Fuzz

The "subs to pew" guy was alone ? who is the Maori ? why 4 arrests ? the second mosquee is where in the video he shot through his windhsield ?

Not reddit, go back to the brown shit hole your mother defecated you

Because it's New Zealand. Here in Muttland if you tried that you would get shoahed instantly because our (((system))) has been specifically designed to supress anything like that from happening.

Hahahaha. I'm not brown. You are. Everyone knows Portuguese gypsies are mixed with North Africans. You guy are more brown than some of the actual Muslims I see in Canada. Dumb sub human fisherman lol. Go pay debts!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9Y1HS9smi3c

The second one wasn't recorded and it was a different shooter(s). Apparently one of the muslims at the second mosque returned fire and fought the attacker(s) off.

That was extremely sad desu.

Attached: 1533848702879.jpg (184x184, 13K)

>a portuguese has posted this
you are literally the niggers of europe, coming from a brown as well