It took a fucking Kiwi to finally avenge her

>it took a fucking Kiwi to finally avenge her
how do Swedish """"""""""""men""""""""""""""" live with themselves?

Attached: 1552640385274.jpg (768x432, 40K)

I would also like to know

>black eyes
>brown hair

might as well live in africa

he was a bruce

What does the attack have to do with Sweden at all? Is the terrorist related to the girl in the picture? What am I not getting here?

the girl dying is what convinced the shooter to kill muslims, he wrote it in his manifesto
in a way she was finally avenged and, it's beautiful

Interesting. I heard he also was inspired by Anders Breivik from the Norwegian media this morning, is that true?

>avenging dark eyed people

she was more related to middle easterns than to germanic people, that guy was a retard

I'm a geat so I don't fking care

""""""swedes"""""" are fags

Godspeed you glorious bastard

no Swedes want to chime in?

umm sweaty blond and blue combination is for nordicks, slavs and balts mainly

How is killing random people avenging her?

Yes. He was in contact with him in fact.

Is it available anywhere? And who is this w*man?

>Is it available anywhere?
Everywhere. It was on the front page of /lit/ a few minutes ago.

>And who is this w*man?
A pretty little half-deaf girl who was run down by a Muslim in a truck. There's a famous picture of her lying in the street cut almost in half.

I hope she can now live in peace and harmony!

>There's a famous picture of her lying in the street cut almost in half.
Oh fuck.
Well, thanks anyway

>decide to shoot up a mosque as "revenge" (those victims had nothing to do with the murder of that girl) even though it was wh*Tes who started this cycle of violence in the first place
Hundreds of thousands of Muslim children have been killed in the last few decades and millions more had their lives destroyed, through wars and punitive sanctions supported by wh*Tes.

Bin Laden declaring jihad on America:
>It should not be hidden from you that [...] the Muslims blood became the cheapest and their wealth as loot in the hands of the enemies. Their blood was spilled in Palestine and Iraq. The horrifying pictures of the massacre of Qana, in Lebanon are still fresh in our memory. Massacres in Tajikistan, Burma, Kashmir, Assam, Philippines, Pattani, Ogaden, Somalia, Eritrea, Chechnya, and in Bosnia-Herzegovina took place, massacres that send shivers in the body and shake the conscience. The people of Islam awakened and realized that they are the main target for the aggression of the Zionist-Crusaders alliance. All false claims and propaganda about "Human Rights" were hammered down and exposed by the massacres that took place against the Muslims in every part of the world.

Post-9/11 speech:
>And as I looked at those demolished towers in Lebanon, it entered my mind that we should punish the oppressor in kind and that we should destroy towers in America in order that they taste some of what we tasted and so that they be deterred from killing our women and children. And that day, it was confirmed to me that oppression and the intentional killing of innocent women and children is a deliberate American policy. Destruction is freedom and democracy, while resistance is terrorism and intolerance.

As you can see, wh*Tes literally created Islamic terrorism with their own terror. I thank God every day that Bashar al-Assad and the strong Syrian people were able to drive the Islamists and their W*stern dog allies out of their nation.

Attached: assad dabbing on mccain.png (1200x741, 825K)

When are we finally going to break the shackles of the foreign french monarchists?

Attached: Götaland.png (800x880, 293K)

A

>Kiwi

He was an Aussie.

>Chechnya
>Literally genocide every russian you can find
>Commit countless atrocities
>Get fucking brought down in response
>"WE D-DIDN'T DO NUFFIN"
fuck you, nigger

>chink spewing garbage
you're next in line chang

>spewing garbage
The former head of the CIA's Bin Laden unit agrees with me. Get the fuck out of the Middle East and watch Islamic terrorism fall in the West.

get out of Taiwan and Africa

This

>you must be Chinese if you're against the slaughter of innocents

Give it up.

Attached: soy angry.png (647x778, 17K)

ban Americans from posting

90% of canadian posts on this board are from chink immgrants