/brit/

UFC Superstar Darren "The Gorilla" Till from Liverpool, Brazil edition

Attached: 51683209_120506435723972_4310171704316735211_n.jpg (1080x1350, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FIcxqVRLEWI
youtube.com/watch?v=PGrxHO-B2TY
youtube.com/watch?v=V8_RSueTCoA
youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
youtube.com/watch?v=en1uwIzI3SE
youtu.be/-8zG2pt7p9w
kiwifarms.net/data/video/694/694847-518a3baf6096388726e4e9ac7ca0336f.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=QzkBNmHALEw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

might mđť’¶ke this my new gimmick
thoughts?

toilberg has just called and wants me in by noon

its supposed to be my off day

Attached: 1551755459199.jpg (1013x1024, 120K)

DO IT AGAIN BRUCE

Simil𝔞r to mine

bruhs did you hear a racist Jow Forums strayan went sicko mode on a bunch on ppl from different culture top kek how dank and purely epic

might make this my new gimmick

was he in the shooting too

*enters thread*

Attached: webm.webm (640x356, 1.27M)

literal freak

making this my new gimmick

Based saffer

>As long as we make it uncomfortable for them to be here (e.g. no special privileges in law, Mohammad allowed to be mocked in the same way Jesus is, crackdown on fundamentalism) then the serious ones would have packed up and fucked off back to Pakistan already, leaving the ones who don't really give a shit about it. That's fine by me

looool

delete this mate highly inappropriate

Christchurch: The Soundtrack
Track Listing:

'Remove Kebab'
youtube.com/watch?v=FIcxqVRLEWI

'The British Grenadiers'
youtube.com/watch?v=PGrxHO-B2TY

'GrĂĽn ist unser Fallschirm'
youtube.com/watch?v=V8_RSueTCoA

'Gas Gas Gas' by Manuel
youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8

'Fire' by the Crazy World of Arthur Brown
youtube.com/watch?v=en1uwIzI3SE

god it's like watching ice melt
I knew the fact right from the start, the news outlets still haven't even got his name

Barely better than doing nothing, and I’m the meantime for every one who leaves ten will arrive.
This is a situation that could never be solved
Either changes continue and locals are forced to accept it, or locals begin to react violently and things escalate

why is it always the civnats

for the record my new gimmick didn't work out

Which film is it?

me clumsily trying to tackle him then getting shot in the noggin

Every failed gimmick is a lesson in the path to crafting the perfect gimmick

Fair play to the bloke who charged him, takes some balls to do that. Shame it didn't work out desu

kino

same

what a
what a
what a
what a
what
what a
what a
what a waster what a fucking waster

That light is scary as shit man
No one needs to see two bright white lights in a row as they die

can't imagine going in a church with a gun
makes me cringe when you go round notre dam and there's people taking photographs and chatting while there's literally a service going on

i don't even like religion but it feels icky

so many classic moments in that vid not including the killings

a few include the austin powers joke when hes reversing, him waving the people going past the car at the start with a friendly thumbs up, him waiting for the girls to cross the road and fire playing as soon as he entered the car

diet rorke

truly baffling post

>He gets back to the car
>I AM THE GOD OF HELLFIRE
or whatever it is lol

your enemies won't share your compassion

AND I BRING YOU

youtu.be/-8zG2pt7p9w

fiyuh
doo doo doo

>Mike Bush, New Zealand’s police commissioner, said police had taken into custody three men and one woman in connection with shootings at multiple locations.

don't have any enemies mate, i'm loved by all

the way how he dropped the gun on the floor and continued shooting with another was satisfying and i don't know why
can someone more knowledgeable with weapons tell me why he did that

just woke up lads. is there footage of the attack?

i'm bent (bent)

coz neo did it in the matrix

Who started the gimmick of pairing banging music with horrific inhumanities?

kiwifarms.net/data/video/694/694847-518a3baf6096388726e4e9ac7ca0336f.mp4

Just ignore their call ya mong

mad how something like this happens and suddenly we're all well in favour of mental illness

Probably because it would have took too long to sling it back, it was empty and I doubt any of the the people there had spare slugs.
Also kino.

>Police urged people not to share the distressing footage and said they were working to have it removed it from the internet.
>removed it from the internet

mate....

>Are you a Fed/shill/mossad agent/falseflag/patsy/infiltrator/antifa/glow in the dark etc?
>No, but the next person to attack could be, so a healthy scepticism is a good thing. Just do not allow your scepticism to turn to paranoia and keep you from supporting those that want the best for you.

>What are your wishes?
>To ensure the existence of our people and a future for white children, whilst preserving and exulting nature and the natural order.

>What do you encourage us to do?
>Make your plans, get training, form alliances, get equipped and then act. The time for meekness has long since passed, the time for a political solution has long since passed.
>the time for a political solution has long since passed.

[worry intensifies]

tee hee i'm bent btw :v

brenton tarrant

has one of the shooters died? or have they all been arrested?

you can't mag reload the first gun, he switched to something you he could quickly reload

Nah ISIS did it before him wonder who was truly the original though

have to admit when he first started shooting and then caught up with the crawling guy just to finish him, that was oscar worth footage

it's a pretty old gimmick, i think films popularised it
youtube.com/watch?v=QzkBNmHALEw

kubrick probably

Bent Fart

They did the same with the video of those Scandinavian travel lovers getting beheaded.

they're talking about it over in the german thread but it's all in krautese
suspicious behaviour

Tactical Tarrant has leftypol on the ropes

Muzzies got totally fried

I don't understand how people seem to think that having a twitter account means that the police can read your mind and track your location

>it's already down
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

brexit caused this

Benton Fartant

having a twitter account means that the police can read your mind and track your location

truly felt like something out of a video game or a movie
guy wasn't an inept screwup in the slightest

thinking about how elliot rodger botched his shooting just makes me laugh now at how pathetic he is

it's not.. Maybe being blocked in the UK.

They can
Every time you log into Twitter your IP is logged and all of your web browser data like window size, system OS, etc
The police can call your ISP (they literally have departments for this purpose now) to request data for a criminal investigation

This is what they hand over willingly. If you're on a VPN then obviously it's different

oh wait it's working never mind lol

Works for me.

Did z0ey get locked up?

Mum's stopping by for a coffee tomorrow
Might have to actually clean up for once

Kiwifarms blocks nord

nah

ah right

ah right that explains it
I mean I didn't want to access it without a VPN but oh well

kino

hope he did

In the wake of the attack I watched a bit of the video and visited Jow Forums
Bit concerned now, shouldn't have done that

another manifestation of Anglo aggression and ultra-violence?
colour me surprised

yea he was on a mad one in nz

>that shotgun shot inside a car

doesn't that hurt your ears?

so what'll it be this time
candle vigil or a march

I'm at work so no sound
is he saying anything as he drives away after?

breivik's soundtrack was the main theme of Requiem for a Dream while he was killing those teenagers

a significantly creepier and more autistic listening choice

gun buyback program like australia did in '96

soft twat

hes heard saying "leftypol on the ropes"

“The manifesto that was published by the gunman and the live streaming of the attacks bears the hallmarks of classic rightwing terrorism and white supremacism,” said Paul Buchanan, director of 36th-Parallel, a consultancy focusing on geopolitics and strategic assessments. He said the method of attack bore some similarities to the shootings by Anders Behring Breivik, a far-right terrorist, who killed 77 people in Norway in 2011.

the bbc is calling him a white supremacist but it sounds like he's a white nationalist..?

I'm three cans of pre-mixed whiskey and coke in now

I'm a sensitive person so this sort of shit fucks with me hard

I hope you're doing alright lads, give ur mums a big hug, dont take life for granted

Attached: defeated dog.jpg (550x550, 95K)

Um, he was on a suicide mission. I'm pretty sure he didn't care about the state of his eardrums. He had bigger things to worry about, like New Zealand's version of the SWAT coming down on him.

freak

Why aren’t they talking about the part where he literally says his goal is to deepen the rift between the left and right

oh shut up

he was also into ecofascism and worker's rights but I doubt they'll mention that

Maybe it's time to stop drinking la

mostly just meme music playing, he made comments saying that it didn't go exactly to plan and mentioning a few mistakes, he said wanted to burn the place down etc. Nothing too astonishing.

tell us what happened lad