OH NO NO NO

Lmfao ofc its a ugly frustrated incel again...
be ugly (wh*toid/self hating ethnic) incel -> no friends, no girls, always outsider -> seek online Communities where youre subhuman ass is accepted -> become a fullblown stormfrontcel -> muh superior white race, muh degeneracy -> live unhappily and full of hate till the end of your Life/kys/Go on a killing spree/somehow manage to find nt friends or a gf and become normal again

This is why we need to kill all hateful incels that browse Jow Forums or similar Forums

Attached: shooter-1.jpg (380x285, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-jersey-31868491
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's literally the ISIS way. Join now and get comrades and a wife for free

He took many of your people though. Imagine this. Ugly loser incel managed to do it.

>muh superior white race, muh degeneracy
the shooting had nothing to do with that

>your People
Im Christian

t. Ali Mehmet Belögüzlu

>literally the ISIS way
Well, ISIS is the most serious beta uprising of this century. And like all betas, they have been defeated.

you must be shitting your pants right now, cause next it might happen in one of your mosques kek, they let so many of you in Germany which is inevitable at some point

Part and parcel I guess.

My name is David Richter.

This. Theyre hateful incels too, we need to kill them before they Go to IS.
Pol incels, Antifa incels, islams incels... kill them all if they have very much hate in them

1. He is not ugly.
2. Now he will good thousands of letters from girls asking to marry him, and I'm not even joking.

Why do you have the Impression that im muslim?
Im against ALL hateful incels. Jow Forums has a lot of Jow Forums incels though

1. He is indeed ugly and he is incel
2. End of the discussion

Blackpilled
Every serial killer and mass-murderer in history got thousands of femoid fans after he gained notoriety

Dis nigga is going to get fucked in the butt in prison, just like that Brit user LARPing as an ISIS support and who got charged with possessing Islamist documents.

Attached: laughing chinese kebab.jpg (236x354, 17K)

And in case people forgot, this is the guy:
bbc.com/news/world-europe-jersey-31868491

>A Jersey man charged with terrorism offences has been sentenced to 18 months probation by the Royal Court.
>Mark Alexander Harding, 21, of Grouville was charged with offences including possessing a magazine that promotes terrorism and publishing bomb-making instructions online.
>The court heard he has Aspergers Syndrome and the activity was related to his disorder.
>The former Victoria College pupil was a regular on the Jow Forums website where he posted under the name Sheikh Suleiman al-Britani with a Jersey flag next to his name.
>He is said to have claimed on the Jow Forums website he was planning to join Isis in Syria.
>The court heard Harding posted more than 5,000 comments online in relation to Islam.

>it's another butthurted shitskin thread
Allah is a bicycle.

t. Muhammad

He was an incel... now he is a HERO!

cringe

in*el freaks should be hanged

>>>/reddit/

Why the fuck are there mosques in a place called Christchurch?

Based man.

Attached: 1543847053915.png (603x360, 445K)

Can I shit on your stomach? I am gay and it's my fetish.

Why are there thots in Virginia?
Why are there women in Isle of Man?

Why its a sunny russia when its named UK-rain?

>incel
When the fuck will mods filter this shit.

He had a gf though

He looks subhuman and writes like a retard. Not surprising he did such horrible things

>Im Abrahamic
ftfy. You are the same shit Yahya Abdullahi.

You see this is the thing about wh*toids. They are subhumans. They are the most ape like of all races. They cannot stand the spoken word as they were designed to communicate through hoots and kicks. When they encounter an intellectual BLACK man they cannot take it. They are overcome by urge to fight but the BLACK man is too powerful for them. So they turn to the machines they stole from the Asians and BLACKS. Their monkey brains have no other way to react. That or they are forced to abandon nature and become sissies who no self respecting BLACK man will love. Such is the fate of the wh*toid.

im starting to think the people who make posts like this may be white themselves

you sound exactly like a mutt leftist.

both are scum so are you

Hate detector lmao

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

>ugly incels are literally the laughing stock of society, living without a chance of reproduction, shunned by everyone in our hypersexualized society
>start shooting up schools and mosques
WOW I CANT BELIEVE THIS HAPPENED! HOW COULD WE HAVE POSSIBLE STOPPED THIS?
lmfao, it's only natural that the betas start rising up. As some fat fuck once said, if you surround an enemy, leave him a way to escape. If they have no escape, they will fight because they have no choice.

Such a fucking moron

He had a gf though. Most psychos do, because they're good at manipulating people.

So many normalniggers itt
This place is just plebbit 2.0
>inb4 incel

Attached: 1547368214972.jpg (540x542, 59K)

what did the grugmanian even imply by this

No way.

muslims have been killing us all the time
this guy is clearly a retard, but why should i feel bad for shit like this
poetic justice

Why are there Russians in Crimea?

russians came there after they killed of the tatars, who killed off the goths, who killed off the greeks, who killed off the scythians, who killed off the protoeuropeans, dont know history of genocides further than that
only thing i do know is that ukrainians never lived there in the first place in entire history (granted that you recognize ukrainian as an actual identity)

He’s going to kill himself before he gets caught, and if he doesn’t he won’t be put into general population seeing as how he’d get swisscheese’d on day 1. The world isn’t just sometimes.