Why do they get so stuck up and angry when you try to speak English with them? What's their problem? Insecurity...

Why do they get so stuck up and angry when you try to speak English with them? What's their problem? Insecurity, perhaps?

Attached: item_XL_36064449_142150048.jpg (600x337, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xpsf1xar9Cs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

TAIS TOI PUTAIN JE COMPRENDS RIEN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: angry pepe.jpg (680x680, 27K)

>they get so stuck up and angry when you try to speak English with them
i genuinely dont get that meme
we dont do that

Maybe some people do idk

In my experience french often pretend not to speak english .

I can understand.

It's like how we feel when we see a bunch of Chinese tourists who can't speak english here in America. It triggers us too, but we just stay away from them.

NIIIIQUE TA MERE

maybe it's because of our terrible accent, i could understand that some good english speakers would avoid it if possible

When i was in paris i tried asking directions in english and people looked at me and then literally just walked past me.

tg fdp

>P*Ris
No wonder

cette sale race....

I think it's Britain. "France–United Kingdom relations are the relations between the governments of the French Republic and the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland (UK). The historical ties between France and the UK, and the countries that preceded it, are long and complex, including conquest, wars, and alliances at various points in history. " (from wiki)

france is more white than my thoughts! i thought it would be gabon 2.0

youtu.be/xpsf1xar9Cs

Basé

why it's always anglo larping dogs making those threads ?

>France
>White
I found at least 15 Blacks and Muslims in this video.

Car l'anglais est une langue dégoûtante.

great, when i see videos of seoul streets i only see asian insects larping as whites.

>why won't people speak to me in a foreign language
stay in your own country if you cant handle it fag

Attached: 1518729563923.gif (413x243, 51K)

Because if you go to Paris you are going to meet our wonderful selection of assholes and (((diversity))). I can't insist enough: don't fucking visit Paris and leave the rest of France.
You'll have a shit time apart from seeing the main tourist viewing areas, you'll think that France is 99% black/brown/gypsie and probably get robbed or shouted at at least once.

There's better places to visit, go see Normandy and Bretagne, give the South a try (especially during the winter when the summer tourists aren't there). People outside of Paris are nicer, and usually even if you try talking crappy French they'll still treat you better.

>don't fucking visit Paris

Attached: portrait.png (621x702, 56K)

he's right, paris is overrated, inhabited by cunts and is far from what makes france great.

Why would you? The museums are good but usually full to breaking point, the views are nice but filled up with tourists and thieves and the people are shit.

Attached: d27.png (645x729, 75K)

The fuck are you on about? Dude's right. P*Ris is nowhere near what the mainstream media makes it to be. You'll only get out disappointed

>full to breaking point
I went to the Louvre last saturday and there were completely empty areas.

I certainly didn't.

Nobody does that, stop.

Yeah nah, If you go to France but don't visit Paris you're retarded тbh the Louvres and the Invalide alone make the city worth it.
But of course you should also visit other parts of France, every region is beautiful (except maybe the north, it looks like England)

>went to the Louvre last saturday
>saturday
Well you can thank the Gilets Jaunes for helping you have a nice quiet visit.

>tourists
>can't speak english
Isn't this nomal and reasonable?