Weekly terror attack in europe by muslims

>weekly terror attack in europe by muslims
yea rip i guess :/ *yawn*
>muslims killed in terror attack
NOOOOOOOOO! This is the next 9/11! How could this happen... Im literally shaking right now... fucking white males!

Attached: 1531458013505.png (454x470, 191K)

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/german-police-lie-about-migrant-crime-statistics-to-preserve-peace/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3378985/Police-Germany-covering-extent-migrant-crime-claim-Bild-country-revealed-taken-1-1-MILLION-people-2015.html
muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2016/10/24/germany-hiding-muslim-crimes-only-17-sex-attacks-appear-in-the-police-crime-statistics/
bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2018-01-03/germany-must-come-to-terms-with-refugee-crime
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Americans are fixated on it because whitey.

seems more than them are crying over this

>weekly terror attack in Europe by Muslims
There have barely been any since the Truck of Peace fiasco.

Attached: IMG_4841.png (420x420, 5K)

This.

You just believe what you want to believe anyways. Austrian news networks barely even mentioned it yet. It's just a huge deal because you were browsing Jow Forums all day.

Not my fucking problem. Also you need more immigrants, you can educate them Sweden to be normal. Want some 3 million Gyppos and another 5 million Somalis?

which one?
Sweden?
Germany?
Several ones in UK?
US?
France?
Spain?

>if it's not recently then it's ok
i can't even

apparently that’s the case, you see americans mocking trucks of peace and ignoring the deadliest terrorist attack in history

>ISIS is at height of its power
>terrorist attacks are its peak
>ISIS dies
>terror attacks stop
It's almost like there was a larger organisation that making Muslims in Europe go boom.

Again that's not weekly

So why wasn't this whole board literally crying and freaking out like today for those then?
I just mentioned some "truck of peace" attacks on top of my head, my muslim friend. I didnt even mention the gun/knife attacks

it's monthly so it's ok

infowars.com/german-police-lie-about-migrant-crime-statistics-to-preserve-peace/

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3378985/Police-Germany-covering-extent-migrant-crime-claim-Bild-country-revealed-taken-1-1-MILLION-people-2015.html

muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2016/10/24/germany-hiding-muslim-crimes-only-17-sex-attacks-appear-in-the-police-crime-statistics/

bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2018-01-03/germany-must-come-to-terms-with-refugee-crime

I feel happiness

is it really that bad in sweden?

>infowars
>daily mail

Attached: IMG_4893.jpg (769x399, 29K)

we destroyed their countries for personal gain and still do on a constant basis
and no just saying muslim detected isn't an argument sweety

Strasbourg was this Christmas. You're right in the sense that it all gets memoryholed and no one cares.

>knife gun crimes are terror attacks
I guess US ghettos are terrorist hotspots.

Yes. The memes all aside, people are fucked in the head here. The news are the worse source of it, they will defend rapists, terrorists and those returning IS people as hard as they can.
But the second a Swedish/white person does something they go for blood.
If someone criticize immigration/islam then he/she is instantly branded a neo nazi.

When a muslim goes around yelling ALLAH and only stabs white people? Yes.

>we
is not an argument sweety