Damn even though us Indians get a lot of hate especially on here by autists...

damn even though us Indians get a lot of hate especially on here by autists,I'm glad people in the real world don't hate us enough to do shit like what happened today

Attached: image_1016.png (500x375, 170K)

What makes you think you aren't next?

all NRIs should be executed
actual indians are based though

You pop the gypsies 700 years ago. We r still pissed about that

Attached: gypsy-pepe-22020335.png (500x576, 70K)

Lol what U gonna do come shoot me up next incel?

can't spell diaspora without cringe

pooper police

Implying a shooter can tell the difference between you and an Arab. You'll get shot just because you are a shitskin. Like that Brazilian pianist who was beaten up by poles because they thought he was an Arab

>Fifteen years ago Thursday, an Indian Sikh immigrant was gunned down at the gas station he managed in Mesa, Arizona. It was the first revenge killing in the wake of the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks. The assailant said he wanted to "go out and shoot some towel heads" for the actions of Osama bin Laden.

Attached: 160912201312-01-sikh-hate-crimes-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 94K)

Also this. Whites are dumb fucks

seething

there have been cases of pajeets being beaten in america after 11/9, don't be so sure

Imagine being this dumb lmao
>america

Okay....

Be specific.There's millions of Muslims in India and at least an Indian Muslim was shot in the attack.
One of us.

People don't hate Indians (except Pakis), they're just an easy target to make fun of.

Indians don't drive trucks into people or fly planes into buildings

People dont hate Indians enough to kill them, people just think they're disgusting

If you annoy people enough with those scam phone calls, somebody is bound to get violent

Hinduism (or rather, the way how it was received in the west) played a great part in developing the ideologies of both the nazi and hippie movements.
It's not your fault tho.

If he doesnt come out and condemn the attack and call out Jow Forumsbabbies who support him,I hope he gets shot by an indian Muslim