/balk/

The hero that Balk didn't deserve

Previous:

Attached: 1552645371901.jpg (1614x1044, 386K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DwkUo23Cous
endchan.xyz/int/res/1445.html
lidl-hellas.gr/el/KaneisAllos.htm
google.bg/search?source=hp&ei=B4qLXIi4E5KWmwW9nJvQBQ&q=соломон паси 1 милиард &btnK=Google Търсене&oq=соломон паси 1 милиард &gs_l=psy-ab.3..33i160l2.288.2672..2766...0.0..0.132.2204.13j9......0....1..gws-wiz.....0..0i131j0j33i22i29i30j33i21.oQgQKGGnD6w
btvnovinite.bg/predavania/tazi-sutrin/solomon-pasi-trjabva-da-iznesem-evropa-kam-afrika-za-da-ne-vnesem-afrika-v-evropa.html
stuff.co.nz/national/111313238/shooting-at-christchurch-mosque
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck turkey

he was balding like me
sux to be white

>i'm going to foil the evil joo's plot by doing things that will restrict white people even more!
>based and redpilled!

Attached: 1550499908081.jpg (1600x1067, 175K)

youtube.com/watch?v=DwkUo23Cous
što se sluša, momki

So I just watched the whole video. He didn't just shoot them and drive off. He went back to his car, took another gun and got back in the mosque. Then he shot the dead bodies again.

Madman.

Attached: HD.webm (640x356, 1.27M)

he should've pretended to be one of them and whipped out the guns when all their asses were in the air

that would've been funny as hell

based
did they arrest him or killed him?

>i'm going to do nothing and be smug on the internet
>checkmate joos
i love how mad you are about this. you can't stop complaining about it.

confirming kills
the most common way to survive shootings is to play dead

Moldbug predicted this.

he got attacked from the back, what happened then?

he was bit and infected, he will become a zombu now

this is some high quality AAA title
woah, i am hyped

New thread

There are no extremists on this subreddit, mister EYП

>muzzie zombies
Imagine the horror

>ausie cunt taking the bants a little too far.

Nice proxy, xpozed

Doesn't matter anyway. Guess who will win in the end.

Attached: 850licl1t9f0p4r8attvdgl94520170807040747.jpg (800x448, 37K)

they have always been the best (worst) shitposters

nice try xpozed

Yeah what about him

>muzzie zombies
Human meat apparently tastes like pork, they'll just starve

Χαιντε ρε μαλαkες βουλγαροιιιιι

Φαk ΠΑΟΚ, Αθήνα μόνο

rich people puppetting easily-impressed poopulists?

just the village idiot, you can safely ignore him, he never leaves his home out of fear for being stabbed and raped by evil albanians (hasn't happened in over 2 decades)

me

Based and fururepilled

Cant wait for Yanggang to also win

Attached: fkycapmi_400x400.png (400x400, 241K)

>1%

the jews!

The eternal Bulgarian needs to be contained

I am sorry

Attached: 2429736.jpg (770x433, 101K)

What's a KaneisAllos?

well not really just jews, they are simply today's collective "rich man" boogeyman
as you go richer, ethnicity, race, religion, have very little to do with actual power
so it'll be a mixed globalist elite puppeting brainlets who still think in divisive terms

im pretty sure they are more than that
they are such a small population yet they control so many governments with their lobbies

Attached: aec.jpg (600x551, 62K)

Based and Chinkpilled.

lidl-hellas.gr/el/KaneisAllos.htm

This has nothing to do with being jewish.
The man is a pioneer, he likes to be first in line with new progressive tendencies.
If it wasn't for him, someone else would've gotten us into NATO. He just rode the wave earlier.
Biometric IDs are a standard in developed nations.
As for the welcoming, that's blitz.bg fearmongering and exaggeration.

Just look at the sites spreading this meme. LITERAL meme russophilistic fearmongering sites (blitz, faktor, bradva.bg, petel.bg, bulltimes and some blogs) are you fucking kidding me?

google.bg/search?source=hp&ei=B4qLXIi4E5KWmwW9nJvQBQ&q=соломон паси 1 милиард &btnK=Google Търсене&oq=соломон паси 1 милиард &gs_l=psy-ab.3..33i160l2.288.2672..2766...0.0..0.132.2204.13j9......0....1..gws-wiz.....0..0i131j0j33i22i29i30j33i21.oQgQKGGnD6w

so are you saying he didn't say this or that he was misquoted?

I respect tis company, long live China

Attached: 2000px-COSCOCS-ver1.svg.png (2000x1290, 121K)

This mass shooter had a gf

you don't

Attached: 1552646018262.jpg (605x807, 105K)

>my relatives are about to arrive in like 15 minutes
I wish I got shot instead.

May I ask what happened to him? Is he ded?

>Coлoмoн Пacи: Tpябвa дa изнeceм Eвpoпa към Aфpикa, зa дa HE внeceм Aфpикa в Eвpoпa

btvnovinite.bg/predavania/tazi-sutrin/solomon-pasi-trjabva-da-iznesem-evropa-kam-afrika-za-da-ne-vnesem-afrika-v-evropa.html

1:20
2:30

He says that migration is a normal process that has been going on since humans have existed, and that unless the EU takes measures to ensure that we stop the trends, we can expect 1 billion Africans. He says to invest in Africa, to outsource business processes there, to keep Africans in Africa.

Except brainlet nationalists instantly interpret this as "I want 1 billion Africans in the EU". I don't know if the owners of these sites are actually this retarded, or if they are retarded but are overexaggerating for clickbait. Either way, fear is what drives the uneducated.

what would happen if the shooter wrote in his manifesto:
vote bernie sanders hail israel kick arabs out of israel etc ?

You could have, if you were a Muslim in Christchurch, NZ

He'll be discredited as a political shill.

super qt

absolute happening. hope muslims don't chimp out here phams

you're qtier :3

you were right, those sites were lying.
i disagree with his mentality though
>hurr just give africa more money or they'll come here
fucking terrible, it makes it seem like europe is hostage to africa. how about not give them money and not let them come here. it's not like it would be hard to stop migration from africa, europe has no land border with it

>the hunza
lel

Attached: 1552648410009.png (918x596, 573K)

he just fucked PewDiePie. Everybody its gonna be against him.

good
fuck pewdiepie

Good, fuck youtube, fuck t(ranny)series and fuck jewdiepie

no they won't lmao.

I hope you all felt sick after watching that desu
that guy is a terrorist

The worst part is, I used to believe those sites too. But that's just the natural result of an uneducated mind. Populism and fearmongering are sometimes attractive to me, even today. They give a sense of oneness against an enemy. And if you're feeling down, they give you hope that others' lives will become miserable too, soon (with events that never unfold). It's sad to see so many BG boomers disillusioned with our pseudo-democracy become radicalized on these sites.

>I hope you all felt sick
Don't read the previous thread if you want to keep hoping.

rasha your compatriots don't agree with you

well yeah, he is but he seems like a sweetheart desulook how wholesome

Attached: 1552644041440.png (1357x759, 423K)

I used to be like that too, until I upgraded my living standards and educated myself. Don't think I'm some daddy's boy. I've also lived among the worst of musulmans for years abroad. Even wrote 2 or 3 long ass tractatical rants about how subhuman they are.

Attached: download (1).jpg (302x167, 6K)

to be honest, i agree with you, but i really don't want to discourage people from getting "radicalized" or becoming nationalistic because this country's situation is very bad, demographically speaking. and liberalism is the last thing people here need imo

i know historically populations go through booms and collapses, but the problem in bulgaria is that the gypsies are right here to keep multiplying while we shrink in numbers and to keep harassing us, chase people from the countryside, murder your grandma, steal, commit crimes, etc., etc. so as dumb as patriotardism in bulgaria is, i'll take it over people becoming too tolerant of nonbulgarians.

i only wish these lumpens weren't the face of right wing """"thought"""" in bulgaria and it was someone more serious and honest.

The aussie mentioned bulgarians, greeks and serbs. This confirms all you other /balk/ "nationalities" are memes.

Attached: 1552649534205.png (500x515, 120K)

Fucktard loser

Inshallah, brother.

oy vey we are less than 7 million

Are you implying that I'm pro-Israel or something?

not him but what do u think of bulgarians in ukraine

yay or nay

>Ukraine
I'm Hungarian with a proxy lel. But I like Bulgarians.

This is why religion should be banned
Has there ever been such a major dividing force between humanity, than religion??

I don't like them anymore. Manlet man is riding the anti-Borisov wave hoping to get 4% from smarter normies. But if he gets into parliament, he will immediately start fellating Borisov.

This is how it has worked since the dawn of time. Listen to his interviews. All he talks about is "budget portions". Portion this portion that, Boyko controls the portions. He is one hungry manlet.

We need a real right party.

Attached: 1552620992032.jpg (860x484, 70K)

Hello newfriend

lol he got them hard

Make it easier for them to study, work and live here. Something the government has been failing to do since 1991.

hi!

He was a fucking manlet LMAO
>Ahmad Al-Mahmoud, 37, described the shooter as white-skinned, blond, quite short

stuff.co.nz/national/111313238/shooting-at-christchurch-mosque

Attached: 6dBt2Oj_d.jpg (251x242, 9K)

What gun is that? Looks like a gun from call of duty. Also did he really play remove kebab in the car?

not to sound edgy, but that was funny, that guy is a top tier meemer

does this improve the status of your anus? you've been having a rough day today, hope finding this out helps you recover.

Vote for me, dork

funny coming from the guy who questioned the meaning of life due to being 1.75

so this is why he put the camera so high on top of his head

manlets, they never learn

He was a /pol tard
>M-muslims took Kosovo from the w-white oppressed serb :(
that tells me enough about him

SDS should join so they actually have more than one legit right wing party

yes, it would be worth it
just to watch the rublajii foam

imagine instead of 'aving a laugh today you were a stuck up cunt clenching your anus because the guy was visiting a Jow Forums board you don't like

I have to fuck it giving to the eternal s*rve though. They have the most efficient propaganda out of any country on earth. Literally start 3 wars in the 90s. Have countless confirmed massacres (7500+ only in serbrenica). Deport kosovar en masse to albania, kill thousands of them in the process, start rumors about ‘organ theft’ which were always disproven on international court. Claim to be tall and white, while being the most brown country in the balkans. The eternal serve must be vanished once and for all

why are there muslims in white countries anyway? Do europeans go to the middle east or north africa to build churches and leech off their countries? Also for albos, bosniaks and pomaks, how little self aware do you have to be to be a muslim, when you know that your ancestors were forcefully islamized in the first place?

>SDS
Is that still a thing

>Do europeans go to the middle east or north africa to build churches and leech off their countries?
Have Middle Easterners and North Africans spent decades destabilizing European countries?

Underage, /pol user hands, created this post

Bosniaks are convinced their ancestors were never Christian. Albanians are kinda weird they don't really care about religion only about their ethnicity being superior.

They are already foaming that there's a coalition of semi-decent folk excluding literal meme faggots like Tafrov. Why do so many people root for Da, Bulgaria I will never know. Literally no ideology apart from pro-europe and anti-corruption. DSB and SDS agree with both policies but are already established political parties and are slightly conservative which may be the reason Da, Bulgaria is relevant amongst fags.

Poor you

Attached: albanians-pristina-isis-mosul-ira-kosovo-and-metohija-terrorists-are-1158090.png (500x566, 148K)

move to the other int retards

we are literally being scanned right now by authorities

no fucking capcha
no fucking 1minute timer
no fucking retarded video limits

Its typicall western ignorance. They just see things from the surface and think they know it all

literally yes.