Tfw the west is slowly eating itself over this never ending cycle of bullshit

>tfw the west is slowly eating itself over this never ending cycle of bullshit
I guess the Chinese century is real huh.

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_the_People's_Republic_of_China.svg.png (1200x800, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WFwKhWEKbF8
youtu.be/4-XDxCb92X4
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Yultong
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_homeless_population
vocaroo.com/i/s1sofIFrpDxo
geopoliticalfutures.com/china-is-still-really-poor/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

strange way of spelling british

hong kong ours again by 2020

under state enforced atheism the state will ensure incels will be eliminated

more like britain will be a SAR by 2020 lol

They get shit done, we're still arguing over NBN.

desu it probably won't be that bad, China's navy by tonnage is still not close to competing with america like the USSR did

my biggest fantasy is for china to put a collar on my neck and enslave me.

This is what delusional leavers actually believe.

You still have us to deal with, Zhang. When we finally go to war your people will become less than subhuman, and will be killed without mercy.

Attached: IMG_1348.png (717x540, 331K)

I wouldn't worry either.

Attached: Chinese navy.webm (480x284, 2.91M)

Once the US and China have destroyed each other, India will rise as the world's sole superpower.

Actually, it's Poland that will become the new superpower

Attached: 1551468180352.jpg (877x1092, 409K)

lmao the chink delusion is big here. Even countries like france still have a stronger military than Ch*na

>civil war in the west

Good for China

I laugh at you pussy shithead Westerners that mistake degenerated stances for virtues and freedom blablabla.

China doesn't even need to bomb you, you rotten pieces of shits.

You are getting rid of yourselves, good.

Attached: Major Power Ranking.jpg (1015x621, 108K)

... because China totally won the Opium wars, right? We’ll just humiliate them again like last time

Did you know their army only started being issued modern underwear in 2016? Before that time the standard issue undergarment for soldiers was a loincloth held up with rope.

Your cunty little tricks won't work twice.
And the ones that suffer from drug dependency, a real drug epidemic, are the Amerimutts.

Maybe look in the mirror first before looking somewhere else.

Attached: creepydog.gif (250x335, 2.51M)

I AM VOLGA GERMAN

Why is Germany so low?

>South Korea
>Regional Power
>When your cuntry is cucked between China and Japan...

Italy is more powerful than us...

Nope, I am the Chinese.

>implying China needs military when truck of peace, rapefugees and school shooters can do the jobs for them

It's true, diversity is not strength and the West will continue being demoralized while violence escalates. The current situation is sad and inevitable.

I think today's nation states will be gone in 1000 years because of globalization but it still didn't have to happen this way. It's honestly up to the Chinese to carry technology and genes forward because the West is becoming unfit.

"the west is handing the world to us on a silver platter, how can we say no?"

Didn't China lose 20,000 dudes fighting Vietnamese border guards?

>We're on top, we'll be on top forever!
Ironic that the West is mirroring China's decline. Pride comes before a fall.

I've heard a lot of these articles on the Internet and in magazines from various pointheads at universities and thinktanks claiming China will overtake the West blah blah blah but none of them really want to bother providing any supporting reasons why that will happen.

Likely the same guys who wrote those Japan will destroy the US economy books in the 80s.

I’m just saying, the last time the Br*tish beat the Qing dynasty people were shocked too

Do you remember that guy Jim Rodgers who was so obsessed with the idea that China was the next superpower that he said he was going to teach his kids Mandarin and...yeah, you don't hear anything from him anymore.

I can tell you a whole lengthy list of reasons China will not overtake the West any time soon.

Japan could never beat the US because it's a small island nation.
China however is larger than the US and has 4x the population. Unless some miracle happens, China is going to surpass the US as the world's largest economy by 2030.

youtu.be/WFwKhWEKbF8
amerisharts, tell your president dr*mpf to stop appropriating our language.

>China however is larger than the US and has 4x the population
The vast majority of that population is barely-literate peasants who have no running water or electricity. Once you get outside Shanghai and Beijing, it looks like Africa.

Attached: rural poverty in china.jpg (594x379, 64K)

>I've never been to China but let me tell you about it
ok

We just ended period of unipolar American domination and enter period of time that the Chinese call "era of fighting kingdoms". First kingdom is USA and its allies. Second kingdom is Russia and its postsoviet sphere of influence (depends a lot of what such countries like Ukraine and Kazakhstan will do, though), Third kingdom is the EU, which is German-French empire, and fourth kingdom is China with its sphere of influence in Asia.

First half of XXI century will be dominated by alliances, competition, conflicts and maybe even wars between these 4 kingdoms. Would be nice if American kingdom and European kingdom fought together, but looks like Germany and France look more in direction of Russian and Chinese kingdoms. Sad.

This

Not a lot of Americans see rural China because we are all too pre-occupied with Beijing, Hong Kong, etc. But rural China is almost on the same level as like dark ages Europe, rural communities still practice wild pagan medicine traditions that not even our dumbest hicks would do (seriously, of course. on a drunk dare probably)

Note also that the CCP finagled with data to make it seem as if they have less impoverished people than they do.

>According to the World Bank, more than 500 million people were lifted out of extreme poverty as China's poverty rate fell from 88 percent in 1981 to 6.5 percent in 2012, as measured by the percentage of people living on the equivalent of US$1.90 or less per day in 2011 purchasing price parity terms.

Essentially what they did was adjust the official definition of what constitutes "extreme poverty". IIRC it used to be classified as less than $10 a day or something so by recategorizing it as the above-mentioned $1.90 a day, there you go. You can magically make 500 million people no longer have Africa standard of living. :^)

Just wait til next election. Our meme of a president has a terrible reputation abroad and has done a lot of work souring relations with a lot of our allies. Hopefully our next election brings in someone a little more appealing to the EU sphere and repairs our image. #YangGang

>Just wait til next election. Our meme of a president has a terrible reputation abroad and has done a lot of work souring relations with a lot of our allies.

Policy of Trump is optimal and very rational. USA must use force to break relations between Western Europe and China/Russia because after 10 years it could be already too late. You can't persuade Germany and France to do this with "being nice". America has a lot of ways to hurt Western Europe as transatlantic ties are still strong, so it must take advantage of it now, before it is too late

STOP GENOCIDE AGAINST INNOCENT UYGHURS YOU CHINESE SCUM

imagine being such a defeatist cuck
if i was potus i would enslave europe all the way

>electing a Chinese spy as US president
Yeah that definitely helps.

Yes, Yes, Yes

DON'T KILL MORE INNOCENT YOUGURTS

Attached: 1343124.jpg (220x220, 14K)

>Not a lot of Americans see rural China because we are all too pre-occupied with Beijing, Hong Kong, etc
It's kind of like the Soviet Union where all public money was invested in Moscow and Leningrad while the rest of the place was a Third World country, although even the most backwater bydlo villages in Russia aren't as primitive and medieval as what you find in the Chinese countryside.

Stfu you Uyghur bastard.

>New Zealand of all countries having a massive remove kebab attack
>China detaining millions of muslims in camps to "eradicate the Islamist mind virus"
Wtf I love this timeline now

no army to project power across the globe

I'd say both are fucked anyway

Attached: int.webm (640x480, 2.98M)

>No.102821984
>1984

you must be fucking kidding me gchq

Attached: 193956_v9_ba.jpg (1080x1440, 182K)

China is literally living in the heads of all mutts rent free. It's both a country that will never come close to surpassing you yet is somehow the "biggest threat" to your way of life.

youtu.be/4-XDxCb92X4

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2019-03-08-11-51-50.png (1438x1916, 799K)

Tell them to change their religion or they are all doomed.

America needs a rival or else global hegemony gets boring and the middle eastern rivalry is stale, need a change of scenery

1000 times better than those fucking Islamic countries.

Anyway...

Attached: igm589.png (1569x657, 90K)

>strange way of spelling british
Your former territories Australia and New Zealand are under Chinese rule.

Attached: killem.jpg (811x660, 102K)

I'm Flip, no way I'd tolerate Poos in power. It's beneficial for us Asians for China to be number one.

Attached: anime.png (680x697, 899K)

cringe

Attached: uhoh.webm (640x360, 2.29M)

>for us Asians
Guess which continent India is in, now go clean my toilet, maid.

White Devils are cucked to no end except for opinion on East Asians.
There they show their true ugly faces at least.

But don't worry, East Asians won't help you or even spare you dying cucks.
Either you continue to get rid of yourselves like now, or we will eventually step in and have to speed up the process.

Attached: 1542243926041.jpg (1024x682, 59K)

Indians aren't Asian and Russians are in the Asian continent too but they are generally a white race. Indians are Dravidian poos. Also I'm Filipino Chinese, I can even speak some Hokkien.

Attached: cooler canadian flag.png (1258x757, 46K)

>Also I'm Filipino Chinese
I can't think of a more cursed race combination, my condolences.

Oh no, we are the ethnic group that holds control of the economy of the Philippines.

Attached: Bachelors’ club dinner parties.jpg (1000x388, 240K)

It gets worse if you look at their Korran war loses both total and in specific battles.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Yultong

chances are they'll buy our army by the end of the century

Shoot.

>China however is larger than the US and has 4x the population
A bunch of old peasants arent really a good stock for an army. Most of their equipment is junk and they probably wouldnt get much farther than their east coast as far as the navy goes.

Junk equipment, totally corrupt and incompetent officers, and too much time wasted studying political propaganda instead of military tactics.

Dear lord, these Amerimutts in this thread are cringe over 9000, pathetic to a point where you feel Fremdscham.

Attached: 1429236396847.png (495x454, 301K)

But their economic strength is closer to the US's than Russia's ever was

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-04 at 10.54.36 PM.png (835x527, 74K)

Let me cleanse this thread from the soros shills really quick
War on Terror Patriot Act PRISM Edward Snowden Guantanamo Bay CIA black sites Human Rights NSA mass surveillance Warrantless Wiretapping 4th Amendment violations Julian Assange whistle-blower manhunt Ecuadorian embassy refuge Corporate interests worker's rights healthcare rights free education Police militarization incarceration rate fake weapons of mass destruction Petrodollar warfare Israel "special" relationship ban on boycott Free Palestine USS Liberty attack Mossad cover up false anti-semitism accusations depleted uranium mutinions war crime ignoring the Geneva Convention Agent Orange My Lai Massacre Contras 1973 Chile coup CIA backing puppet dictators Illegal Occupation 1954 Guatemalan coup d'état United Fruit Company Cuban Missile Crisis Bay of Pigs Operation Northwoods Area51 Saudi lobby American Cover-Up of Trials of Unit 731 Abu Ghraib torture and prisoner abuse MKUltra Tuskegee syphilis experiment Suspension of Habeas Corpus Sedition Acts civil rights Martin Luther King murder Cointelpro Bombing of Libya Bombing of Yemen Alamo Bombing of Syria Intervention in Yugoslavia Philippine Genocide of 1900 Choctaw Trail of Tears Andrew Jackson illegal Overthrow of the Kingdom of Hawaii haole invasion Okinawa rapes Jarhead rapists migrant caravan ICE children in cages Stolen venezuelan money Paying corrupt brazilian magistrates Hondurean coup 2009 Millions of natives killed Stolen mexican territory Stolen haitian lands

They beat your ass in the Korean war tho

>t. I've been to Beijing and know everything
Not him but 45% of the population is rural and pic related is how the poor in HK live.

Attached: images.jpg (272x185, 11K)

A lot of leaders in the Philippines have been ethnically Chinese and many that arent will still have say a grandparent or great grandparent who is. Take a guess at who hates PRC the most?

No they didn't. They got the initial drop on us due to MacArthur's retardation, but once we got everything sorted out, we held the Chinese to the DMZ line for the rest of the war and also killed 700,000 of them.

ready for the Chinese century

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-15 The Great Replacement New Zealand Shooter Brenton Torrant's manifesto(1). (594x44, 2K)

Your soldiers ran away from the Chinese forces like sheep from a shepherd.

that's the mexican version

Cartel beheadings PRI corruption scandal 1968 student demonstrations detainment and police torture of Central American illegal immigrants Caste War anti-Church campaigns in the 1920s blah blah blah

Good enough?

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

at least they have a home. HK's homeless ratio is 0.02%. america is 0.17%

>>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_homeless_population

Note that the vast majority of that is also in California where Republicans are seldom encountered.

>>goalposts

I wish the Chinese would buy our Country desu

>goalposts

Attached: you-keep-using-that-word1.jpg (500x420, 55K)

Someone needs to do a Mexican version of this.

You idiots realize you’d all be peasent-tier at best in Chinese society? And not wagecuck peasantry, but actual peasantry.
Amazes me how willing you all are to cut off your nose to spite your face.

>Take a guess at who hates PRC the most?

None of them, It's only since the territorial disputes occurred during Cojuangco rule. Which is also the type of situation where the ROC and PRC act as one nation for the most part.

All the presidents have visited China. It just make no sense for any leader to hate and piss off our largest trading partner (HK+PRC). Like it or not they dominate Asia-Pacific while the Philippines went from a regional power to the sick man of Asia; we are in no position to hate anyone.

vocaroo.com/i/s1sofIFrpDxo

Attached: The Tiananmen Square Massacre.png (2200x1448, 2.85M)

No its retarded. It severs transatlantic ties. Europes relationship with china has barely weakened and the minor concession he might squeeze out of china will only increase euro china ties. You cant treat us as an enemy nation and call our exports a security threat and expect us to follow anti china policy at the same time.

One reason being having a language that's quite difficult to speak and write.

'Kay.

this was like 20 year ago

>Russia below Japan
Russia has the strongest soft power in modern history.

This and there's the issues with China's huge overpopulation, geography that prevents them from projecting power, lack of allies or an appealing, marketable political system or ideology.

geopoliticalfutures.com/china-is-still-really-poor/

And it still is.