Dios mio

Do all New Worlders believe this?

Attached: yikes.jpg (618x238, 62K)

>"my political beliefs are European, my philosophical beliefs are European"
>slaughters innocent civilians

Well, he's right about that.

He said European, not chinese, you chink.

I'm white, you Arab mutt.

We have people like these here. Luckily they don't talk much and just daydream about having an italian passport and moving to spain, and then are quickly forgotten

I believe the word he's looking for is the West

He's right tbqh, our dominions were designed to be just extensions of Europe

Lauren Southern did this.

Imagine if an American shooter said this, we wouldn't hear the end of it

>The origin of my language is European
True, they speak English.

>My culture is European
True

>My political beliefs/philosophy are European
That's a weird thing to say. I'm not sure what he means by that.

>My identity is European
Ok.

>My blood is European
That is true too. He is ethnically anglo.

Objectively correct. Nu-worlders are western europeans. Its time to stop larping that they arent.

> (OP)
>>The origin of my language is European
>True, I speak spanish
>>My culture is European
>True
>>My political beliefs/philosophy are European
>That's a weird thing to say. I'm not sure what he means by that.
>>My identity is European
>Ok.
>>My blood is European
>That is true too. I am technically italian

There's no distinction between Britain and Australia/New Zealand whatsoever. When people back in the day said Australasia was a European outpost, they meant is as a compliment.

But then he goes on to say he's a champion of diversity? How does copying and pasting English culture over Maori culture justify his worldview?

>my culture is European
>goes to shoot up mosque

Dare I say not my culture

>it's ok when Australians do it
Way to show your anti-American bias Jow Forums

>>>My political beliefs/philosophy are European
>>That's a weird thing to say. I'm not sure what he means by that.
Shooting up mosques apparently

America is literally a melting pot muttfest, up until the fucking 1970s Australians were 100% Anglo-Celtic. Even today 3/4ths of us are genetically sunburnt Brits or Scots. Americans are 25% French, 15% Dutch, 20% German and the list goes on. You can't find anywhere more British overseas than Aus/NZ

Addendum: from the 1940s onwards other Europeans were allowed in but the Italians and Greeks kept to themselves. I guess my point is that America was divided between several Euro powers during colonisation and had consecutive waves of mass immigration from all over the place, Australia was a closed society with exclusively English/Scottish migration right up until the white australia policy was disbanded in the 70s

Being divided up by different European groups doesn’t make you less European, it just makes you less of one group.

Some parts are weird (european philosophy?), but overall he didn't say anything false.

>True
Wrong.
>Ok.
Wrong.
>That is true too
Sure, but the "most importantly" part isn't.

Dude, even inside the same country "cultures" can change from town to town, region to region and so forth. Europe itself isn't one solidified and monolithic culture, we're a bunch of different countries, and the guy is from an entirely different continent from here. At best one could argue that he'd be slightly right if he meant western culture as a sort of umbrella term, but otherwise the retard superficially believes that all whites are the same, like when he argues that he doesn't count as an immigrant because he's not brown

>Wrong
It's an offshoot of Anglo culture that has taken on some distinct features (like every single culture does).

>Wrong.
Lmao. You can't deny someones self-identification. I could say this: I identify as a tree. Sure, you could say that I'm not a tree, but can't say that I don't identify as it.

>Sure, but the "most importantly" part isn't.
It's a subjective truth. Morals are prescriptive, not descriptive. You can't say that someones morals are objectively true. You can say that you personally don't agree with it.

Shut up, French dog

No he doesn't. Obviously not all European countries are the same. Not all people are the same within an country and not all people are the same within the family, or stay the same themselves (Me and the person 1 milisecond ago aren't exactly the same). We are talking about cultural and genetic clusters, where relative similarity is important, not total similarity. Danish culture and Norwegian culture aren't exactly the same, however, you could make a culture group called "Scandinavian" where both these cultures are in.

>up until the fucking 1970s Australians were 100% Anglo-Celtic
More like the 1950s. We got a huge influx of European immigrants after WW2

>We are talking about cultural and genetic clusters, where relative similarity is important
Important? "Let's murder random civilians in the name of my skin's hue" important?

Attached: 113FD13F0A2D4DFEBD0D56BB1F7D1B286597000024E44E20F4B2.jpg (389x550, 31K)

>It's an offshoot of Anglo culture that has taken on some distinct features (like every single culture does).
Is American culture "European" too? "It derives from X"=/="It is X".
>You can't deny someones self-identification
I can't deny the existence of this very thought. I, however, can say that his self-proclaimed identity doesn't reflect the current state of things. Just as a guy who "self-identifies" as a girl has to know that "being a girl" isn't simply a matter of thoughts.
>You can't say that someones morals are objectively true
"Being European" isn't on the same level of "eating cow meat is okay, eating dog meat isn't". The latter is based on contingent beliefs, the former has some elements that are more grounded in objective facts. A 100% European orphan who gets dropped in the middle of Africa and acts like any other African isn't going to be European "mostly due to his blood".

>Is American culture "European" too? "It derives from X"=/="It is X".
It's an offshoot of Anglo culture that has taken on distinct features like every culture does. To me personally it is still within the European cultural cluster.

> I, however, can say that his self-proclaimed identity doesn't reflect the current state of things
Sure. And whether or not you find his self-identification to be grounded in reality is based on your personal preferences regarding the borders of the European cultural cluster. Thus it is foolish to assume that ones personal preferences are "objective facts".

Whether someone considers his/her genes to be the most important part for self-identification is something that we can't prove or disprove through objective facts. It's a personal, moral truth. Personally, being genetically European is a requirement for being European, in my moral system. But this is obviously a moral question and not something that one can derive from objective facts.

>it is still within the European cultural cluster.
>based on your personal preferences regarding the borders of the European cultural cluster
You know Europe is a physical place, right? Was he born here? Did he spend a considerable amount of time here?
And, for the former question, are the US located in Europe?
This isn't up to debate. Are you going to argue that "being in Europe" is subjective for something to be European?
>someone considers his/her genes to be the most important part for self-identification is something that we
Here comes the thing: "self"-identification. But if you want to have some sort of group identity (what mr. "Fellow Europeans" wanted), you need to be accepted by that group, in our case, the people of Europe, who don't consider Australia to be a European country.

We are talking about culture, not a geographic location. I was brought up in Switzerland and am of European descent. If I visit Nigeria, then I am still European even though I am not in Europe. You can be European culturally not live in Europe itself.

Most Europeans accept Australians as people within the European cultural cluster and even if they didn't it wouldn't be of any importance.