Why can't we all just get along?

Why can't we all just get along?

Attached: 1513685844986.jpg (300x194, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0TASUjrAY9z
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shut the fuck up bitch.

No.

Ask the tolerant west.

I just don't like when Jow Forums fights

Attached: 1501697640427.jpg (462x462, 79K)

what a cute fucking leaf

Attached: IMG_3129.png (746x512, 99K)

stop gunning us down then we'll talk

Attached: 39948f289.jpg (800x800, 43K)

>Jow Forums is for respectful discussion of world cultures.
lol

lol

Conflict is more fun

we can, everyone just has to agree with me

im not even muslim but seeing that video really made me sick. my dad left home today for Jumu'ah like everyone else in that video..

Attached: 1497220972423.jpg (400x387, 98K)

its really fucking sad man :(
people are sick

Does your dad know you're not a muslim?

well i never stepped inside a mosque in my life, never fasted, never did namaz so i guess its kinda obvious.

>before CUNTED.COM
>ha ha fuck you whites, kara boga
>after CUNTED.COM
>wtf im so sad :(

>Jow Forums is for respectful discussion of world cultures. Trolling will not be tolerated.

Attached: frens2.gif (1200x832, 925K)

Because people feel inferior and insecure.

i didnt really feel much watching it but i felt my heart race very fast and some of the posts here make me a little bit sad

because genetics

The world is less violent now than it's ever been.

"we're progressing, fellow Humanity" linear thinking nonsense

Eh

you first

Attached: 1552647057981.jpg (720x1280, 386K)

we are

I don't dislike anyone, I guess some anons are just pretending to hate everyone as a joke, unfortunately some autistic idiots can't understand that and kill people on the process.

What is, your internet profiling data log? Or maybe the plastics plaguing the oceans and general environment?

Pls dont fight :(

Attached: 1552233099273.gif (350x266, 2.13M)

fuck sandniggers and fuck kikes
zero fucks given about last night's events

Yeah, joke...

enjoy your ban

>Hilariously badly shopped pic in the tweet
Do poles fall for this shit?

>muh environment
who gives a shit? global crime rates go down every year. wars are less and less common. there is objectively less human suffering with each passing year.
we are getting along now more than humanity ever has been before

We are. 2000 years ago, men would set fire to their own homes, deliberately killing their wives and their kids to prevent them from being taken into slavery by an opposing force.

>before based cunt blasted them
>ha ha fuck you whitey, kara boga, we be taking yo women, you're going extinct ha ha

>after based cunt blasted their asses
>WTF WHITES YOU FUCKING MONSTERS, WE ARE PEACFUL WHY DO YOU DO THIS!1111!

i don't have the other pic saved but one of her relatives posted her grave massacrated by muzzies
it's real

go back to Jow Forums you vermin

I just want to hold hands and have kisses with a cute Jow Forums bf

He's talking about the text

nice response
you literally cannot refute what i just said

you faggots have been shitting up this board for months and now you act like you're innocet
you disgustg me
nothing more but a lying 2 faced faggot

you have issues.

im not the one shitting up the board making fun of whites every time some tragedy happens

stay mad t*rk roach

if i am mad then why are you the one who is seething?

you can't blame all turk posters on berkay dummy
especially given all the amount of legit bullying turkanons had to put up with at Jow Forums before they snapped

What annoys me a lot about the whole thing is that when I looked into terrorist attacks in New Zealand's history, there was really only one notable one in 2010 where a single Somali woman tried to hijack a plane which ended up with one guy getting injured with a knife and her getting apprehended. The retarded shooters aren't even retaliating for anything (which would still make it bad), it's just pure insanity. These guys only showed that they were a bigger thread to NZ than the Muslims they're "fighting" against, it's ridiculous.

brown hands typed this post

>retarded shooters aren't even retaliating for anything (which would still make it bad)
literally read his maniesto
he said it was revenge for europe attacks, rape gangs and muzzies destroying grave of that one little girl that got run over by a truck

vocaroo.com/i/s0TASUjrAY9z

stfu mutt pack to your containment board

Nah dog I'm yellow and a Catholic.

If they were looking for revenge for Europe, why were they shooting up the ones in NZ then? That's fucking stupid. If they really wanted revenge they'd go to Syria and kill extremists, but these cowards probably don't have the balls for that so they kill innocent civilians instead.

>but these cowards probably don't have the balls for that so they kill innocent civilians instead.
you mean just like the muslims in europe did?

don't act surprised when your civilians get killed after you killed ours

you live in fucking Poland. when did Muslims attack Poland?

the point is to say "we don't like non-whites and we will use any means necessary to remove kebob"

oh so im supposed to wait untill your kind will kindly come here and kill my people?

Never in my post did I condone the actions of Muslim terrorists, or terrorists at all for that matter. They're all the same brand of evil. Your kind of thinking is what perpetuates this constant cycle of needless violence.

>bunch of people treat a book as their gospel
>said book: people who don't believe in this religion are infidels and can only be cured by steel

gee I wonder

this post so much

>spams lmao wh*toids KARA BOGA all day every day
>some autist takes action and blast his local sandniggers to hell
>"dude we are the victims here fuck you insecure wy ppl"

Then you shouldn't get mad either west planted this seed by destabilizing middle east and funding the most backwards ideologies for decades.

dabbing on roach fucking grave

>muh west boogeyman
find another scaepgoat

Bury your head some more.

>taking shitposts on anime forum seriously

you should unironically be locked up if you think killing people for Jow Forums memes are justified.

>Your kind of thinking is what perpetuates this constant cycle of needless violence.
Well, but its only the non-Muslims the people with your kind of argument address this issue to, no?
Muz can kill as many people as they want, people will not condone it per-se, but still assume that on some level it is understandable and collective responsibility is never applied, while it never happens in the opposite way.

>muslims convince muslims to become more muslim
>somehow it's the west's fault

your average subhuman brain

This whole argument is fucking "no you started it" "no you did!" for god fuckin sakes. Why are people so fuckin retarded

:/

why are you so fucking retarded?

I'm retarded because I've lost brain cells reading two teenagers fight on a chinese duck fucking forum about shit they know nothing about and have zero relationship to.

And their argument basically consists of "You guys did it first!" "Nuh-uh, you started it!" "No you did!" "No you!"

lol stfu idiot

It's part of the problem though so what I can't talk about it?

lol
I'm sure you believe that none of this would happen was the ottoman empire still standing
it's not, deal with it roach

If the other side which has been seen as pacific all the time start to emulate what muslims do, then things have gone really fucking wrong.

Muslims don't have some conspiracy for an international terrorist organization that organizes attacks on the world. The cunt literally killed innocents who were asking the invisible sky man to help them with daily problems to get gunned down for the sake of internet memery.

If we start applying the same logic that all muslims should get killed for the radical extremists in Europe, then it's fitting that all whites should get killed in every other part of the world before they start bringing shit up like this.

I don't think that tbf

>The cunt literally killed innocents who were asking the invisible sky man to help them with daily problems to get gunned down for the sake of internet memery.
And? Do we see the same constant apologies on the media, Social networks, etc. that happen after some Mohammed wields his knife again? Of being a single lone lunatic, "experiencing trauma" from something, that it is understandable after seeing that dead Swede girl or #notallwhites or #notallrightwingers?
Also interesting that you talk about not existing conspiracies, because in the opposite way I see it often applied to the latter?

>It's part of the problem though so what I can't talk about it
Because you are talking out of your ass.

If you call this a "problem," that means you want a solution. Finding a solution would mean being knowledgeable about the problem.
Going through your post and poland boy's post, it is obvious that both of you are just regurgitating political commentary from mainstream talking points. I know exactly what you're saying, the buzzwords you're using. "the west is destabilizing the middle east hur durr"
I know exactly what polandboy is saying, and his buzzwords. In fact every single person is familiar with both points of view.

We all know both sides of this argument, and the way each side fights it, the buzzwords they use. This is not about "arguing" but about expressing your hatred, and nothing more.

is there anything more ironic that getting shot in a place of worship? Watch them go to the same mosque the next day with zero shame. These people are delusional. No better than being part of a cult.

Attached: 5eb.jpg (480x600, 22K)

>Is there anything more ironic than getting shot in a place of worship
Yea I've always thought that would cause a bit of cognitive dissonance for religious people. Never really convinces anyone tho :/ A religious person could see his mom die before his own eyes as he prays to god for his mom's health, and he still won't be convinced.

I have hope that change will come through generationally. But I have little hope in the individual, zero hope in the potential for individuals to change.

>I have hope that change will come through generationally
It sure is coming. Atheism has never been more prevalent and its not uncommon to watch people scoff at the idea of religion. Especially zoomers.

Are you saying this whole argument was horseshit?

kek this. People argue like 8 years old

>west
It's a Saudi plan I think

>some psychopath kill some ppl in the other side of the globe
>everybody loses their shit
>muslimes ploting constantly to kill as much innocents as posible in their countries
>"not all muslimes", "shut it down!"
fuck off

Nobody is saying all Westerners are like this though.

>muslimes ploting constantly to kill as much innocents as posible in their countries
Would have made sense if he went to those countries and took out some muslims. You know, not killing innocent people in his own country.

>tell white people they just need to die every day of the year
>one finally snaps
>c-c-c-c-can't we all just get along???????

Why did he have to play the remove kebab song? I don't want to get bombed again lads.

Attached: 1526659828268.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

nah they're just lumping him in with le ebil trump supporters instead

Well he wrote he admired Trump in his manifesto. But I agree it's not so relevant.

>white guy gunned down people in mosques
>just some psycopath, a lone wolf
>brown guy kill people
>omg what religion he is a mudslime religion of peace my ass all muslim are terrorist invade iraq, invade afghanistan all towel heads must fucking hang
oh hey I can do it too

>admiring an ineffectual president
sad

Muslims will become majority in the west and it will become a violent shithole. These people don't understand that what makes the west good is the values upholded by it's people and the work put towards it.

I'm saying that it's how I used to argue when I was 16 too. It leads nowhere. EVERYONE knows both sides. You literally might as well be saying "you started it!" "no you did!" because there is absolutely no new information that's being discussed, no new argument being used. Just vague bullshit talking points based on hatred and nothing else.

I mean, aren't you tired of always responding with "but the West started it first!!!" Aren't you tired of how intellectually void that argument is?
Cuz I know I'm tired of reading fat people on facebook and Jow Forums argue about this like it's a fuckin toddler's tennis match .

(same applies to polandboy, but he doesn't seem to care enough to respond)

that guy was pretty confused. He also wrote he hated Erdogan and wanted to kill him. I mean that would bring like 2 million refugees in Europe lmao. Not a smart guy

>values upholded
well if we turn into terrorist too it'll only make things worse

thanks for getting orange juice on my keyboard

and muslims do the same shit with their religion but those same people flip their shit when you dare generalize anything about islam because of it
politics has just become a constant parade of convenient hypocrisy

>somalis and slavs blame their suffering on each other while the Saudi and Israeli perpetrators bathe in their stacks of war money

innocents killed by nationalist/racist terrorists: ~150
number of people killed by muslimes terrorists: ~9999999
but "lets put all incels posting in annonymous boards in watchlists and shut free speech down

I agree that criticize muslims has become a taboo. But doing shit like this won't help anyone