youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
kiwifarms.net/data/video/694/694847-518a3baf6096388726e4e9ac7ca0336f.mp4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

based

They'll regret waking up this morning

>one aussie shooter is 10 times better than all american shooters put together
makes you think

I want every muslim to die :)

The cops were busy fucking sheep or whatever the fuck they do in there. The guy literally came in, fucked around for 10 minutes and drove off blasting anime music without a single cop car on him.

Kek I know, saw the video
Bizarro kino

why are you suicidal giovanni?

Attached: F5A5E8E3-B702-4A84-B66F-7C0F299D1520.jpg (585x592, 56K)

Why do you need cops in gun-free zone anywa-

>The Sword of Islam (Arabic: سيف الإسلام, translit. Sayf al-Islām) was a ceremonial melee weapon given in 1937 to Benito Mussolini, who was pronounced as the Protector of Islam (Arabic: حامي الإسلام, translit. Hāmī al-Islām).
Wtf I love Fascism now

I don't care about them dying I just want them dead

Goddamn, you kangaroo fuckers really went this far to solidify your place. all for the fucking bants. how can other countries compete?

>In 1934, after the creation of Italian Libya, Mussolini adopted a policy for encouraging comparisons with Islam, calling the local population "Italian Muslims of the fourth shore of Italy", building or restoring mosques and Koranic schools, preparing service facilities for the pilgrims going to Mecca and even making a High School of Islamic Culture in Tripoli.

Shouldn't you people be banned from 4channel?

Fuck you australian trash.

Jow Forums isn't affiliated with 4channel sweetie.

Attached: 1552649733821.jpg (1365x372, 405K)

Absolute cringe.
Mussolini was worse than I thought

Baba Turk, can you impregnate my boipussy?

Based

based and CTpilled

Attached: aussie cunt.jpg (1080x1440, 169K)

Only if you blindfold me, I can't stand the sight of wh*te men.

>On 20 November, al-Husseini met the German Foreign Minister Joachim von Ribbentrop[178] and was officially received by Adolf Hitler on 28 November.[179] As war loomed the Germans had changed his earlier view that Arabs were 'half-apes', and Hitler, recalling Husseini, remarked that he,'has more than one Aryan among his ancestors and one who may be descended from the best Roman stock.'[180] He asked Adolf Hitler for a public declaration that 'recognized and sympathized with the Arab struggles for independence and liberation, and that would support the elimination of a national Jewish homeland'.[181] Hitler refused to make such a public announcement, saying that it would strengthen the Gaullists against the Vichy France,[182] but asked al-Husseini "to lock ...deep in his heart" the following points, which Christopher Browning summarizes as follows, that

>Germany has resolved, step by step, to ask one European nation after the other to solve its Jewish problem, and at the proper time, direct a similar appeal to non-European nations as well'. When Germany had defeated Russia and broken through the Caucasus into the Middle East, it would have no further imperial goals of its own and would support Arab liberation... But Hitler did have one goal. "Germany's objective would then be solely the destruction of the Jewish element residing in the Arab sphere under the protection of British power". (Das deutsche Ziel würde dann lediglich die Vernichtung des im arabischen Raum unter der Protektion der britischen Macht lebenden Judentums sein). In short, Jews were not simply to be driven out of the German sphere but would be hunted down and destroyed even beyond it.[183]

Aбyлю yбилo..

Attached: 15526495508060.png (1366x768, 296K)

Attached: 15526487401700.png (448x560, 72K)

>France

J'ai des mauvaises nouvelles l'ami.

This. Please execute him for us.

oy vey very sad

g+++f

Attached: YDegih8XHsc.jpg (800x800, 193K)

Didn't he die saving children in Kemerovo? A man of the greatest honor.

бpaтaн, этo я, Aбy. Пoмoги выбpaтьcя из Aзepбaйджaнa.

based

>blasting anime music as he left

I heard that this is what the shooter was listening to as he left

youtu.be/dv13gl0a-FA

It was this song actually youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8

BASED

I can’t believe this dude really says “subscribe to pewdiepie”

>He hasn't seen the full vid yet

kiwifarms.net/data/video/694/694847-518a3baf6096388726e4e9ac7ca0336f.mp4

New Zealand hasn't had capital punishment since the 1960s amigo

How are gun laws in NZ? Serious question

Fairly lax, until now...