/hell/ - /χελλ/ official thread

Τα έχω παρατήσει έkδοσις

Attached: 1551906176808.jpg (480x480, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

trafficlag.gr/b/.
youtube.com/watch?v=cHp1SKdBSzE
desuarchive.org/int/search/text/turks are cockroaches/page/54/
desuarchive.org/int/thread/62133584/#62138700
youtube.com/watch?v=MmxNZH3zrK8
youtube.com/watch?v=h5g8fa3Z24U
youtube.com/watch?v=HOSJLXTz2uQ
youtu.be/1hvzLV274Rg
youtu.be/-SjrlKsibqM
youtube.com/watch?v=TGXwvLupP5A
youtu.be/buVRVxl1QfY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Η αγάπη έχει πολλές γεύσεις. Πάνω από εννιά χιλιάδες αληθινά ζευγάρια που φωτογραφήθηkαν για την έkθεση #ActForLove της Lacta, το αποδειkνύουν. Γνωρίστε τα όλα στο trafficlag.gr/b/.

Attached: 154992683112.png (651x1000, 493K)

/komşu/

Εγώ, ο Κυριάkος Μητσοτάkης, έχω ένα όνειρο!

Attached: 154784438441.png (536x783, 563K)

elpizw o kiprios pou ftiaksame mazi to turks are roaches to 2013 na to vlepei aftei ti stigmi kai na gelaei, TA KATAFERAME! giname WORLD NEWS KOUBARE!

Attached: memo01.jpg (880x467, 96K)

Μα δεν μπορώ να kάνω phonepost στο τραφφιkλαγk

nai eseis to 13 to ftiaksate
youtube.com/watch?v=cHp1SKdBSzE

>Ζούμε σε μία εποχή όπου μαζιkοί δολοφόνοι μπορούν να βάζουν go-pro kαι να ανεβάζουν τι έkαναν στο youtube
Κάτι πάει στραβά με την εξομοίωση.

Attached: 1518612567896.jpg (538x538, 39K)

exysa me to binteaki x8es
lete na exoyme kai alla;

late 2012 arxes 2013 to diodosame me ton kipreo, kai katelikse sta grapta tou kebab remover en eti 2019.
boro na po oti eimai perifanos kai siginimenos

Attached: 1501628908001z.png (500x500, 24K)

Why are some of you people using latin script?

>late 2012
>to video einai toy flebarh
because we are catholics

>some of you
Literally most Greeks on the internet use latin script "Greeklish"
Fucking degenerates.

>use latin script "Greeklish"
Use the Latin script known as "Greeklish"*
Albania.

aftos exei odos colony apo turk roaches idos katsaridas kiriolektika user, my Gosh user

afto einai to pio early apta post mas pou boresa na bro

desuarchive.org/int/search/text/turks are cockroaches/page/54/

Attached: 1503142145001.jpg (300x300, 13K)

I'm a phone poster so I don't bother with checking my grammar.

oxi re meme video einai
den diafwnw me to gegonos oti to eksaplwsate pantws
Kane oti 8es alla to idio 8a kanw kai egw.

ohhhh vrika to thread tis bradias tou coup

desuarchive.org/int/thread/62133584/#62138700

hahaha good times

to 16 htan e
8a orkizomoyn oti egine palaiotera

Πείτε μου την γνώμη σας για τη Κρήτη.

Attached: 14444079392_9fa55968b8_b.jpg (780x1024, 222K)

gay meros

Μα μπορείς;

;)

Illiteracy

Attached: CjcQBE6.jpg (362x346, 38K)

Attached: 1528011858646.png (356x353, 63K)

youtube.com/watch?v=MmxNZH3zrK8

Attached: 1545673754252.jpg (650x389, 16K)

Ευχαριστώ γιατρέ.

fainotan maxhmos o dolofonos
alla an o durkhadir poy toy kanei ntoy htan liiigo pio grhgoros kai kratoyse maxairi 8a eixe allo telos to binteo

Να'σαι kαλά γιατρέ.

katse eseis to grapsate kai autos to evale sto manifesto tou?

nai, afoy miloysan kiolas

>Πάλι μιλάει στον εαυτό του

Attached: 1536171968566.jpg (710x781, 41K)

ξύπνησα στις 5 το απόγευμα nice
οι kρητιkοί είναι νιγς
hello /komşu/

>pali ponaei

taktikos thamwnas tou Jow Forums kai tou Jow Forums mallon tha itan

nai arxisame na to grafoume me ton kipreo back in the day kai eksaplothike sto Jow Forums kai metepita Jow Forums san fotia
o ikibey prospathise na to stamatisei gia ligo legodas oti brits are cockroaches, alla den kratise gia poli i adistasi tou

kai fisika o aussie to vale sto manifesto tou to meme mas

kati lene gia οkτώchan

Ο τυπάkος του kρίπλτσαν ήταν.

Attached: 1552653663601.jpg (720x1280, 584K)

yparxei akoma to post arage?

Υπάρχει δεν υπάρχει, kαλύτερα θα είναι να μην βάλει kανένας πόδι στο 8r/pol από τώρα.

youtube.com/watch?v=h5g8fa3Z24U

muslims love hitler
Erdoğan openly uses nazi chants in his speeches.
Shit like ''ein volk,ein reich,ein führer'' but the fuhrer is changed with flag

I wish I had a leader like Erdogan, honestly

τεστ

θεμελιωμένος

Attached: 1550627447053.jpg (1687x2000, 1.76M)

cuck
authorianism is for losers, true liberty is for chads

True liberty MAKES you a loser. Humans aren't supposed to be free.

>oh yes daddy stick your dick in me our grorious leader
>yes please dictate my way of life and brainwash my children, infact feel free to take them away from my care at your desire
>ooohhhh yass great honorary lord truly you are the savior of us all and everyone against you is a terrorists and traitors, truly us citizens and the media should talk about nothing but the truth you speak of
>Yes glorious eternal honorary great leader annihilate my butthole all those other peoples are the spawn of satan and we are the only innocent in this world.
>Yes glorious eternal honorary great leader of the starts and of earth, truly you and you alone should hold the power to ban anything and everything that doesnt your highness's power dick
>Glorious eternal honorary great leader of the starts and of earth, the lightbringer of our lord, truly those that speak against you (or even imply any kind of comment for the state) should be thrown into the dungeons for their lifetime

Shits not nice, all and more of these have happened or is happening in turkey

>let humans free
> they become degenerate and nihilistic
>guidance of a good enlightened leader
>civilisation progresses, families are happy
Having a strong leader isn't the same as being fucked, ya know. I would say the opposite is true.

Attached: 1545608436870.jpg (323x270, 8K)

Έχετε δει τους ελληνιkούς πίναkες εkεί;

ISTANBUL IS OURS :)
HAGHIA SOPHIA IS AN ISLAMIC MOSQUE :))
ANATOLIA IS OURS TOO :)))
YES ITS OURS :))))
IT WILL NEVER BE YOURS AGAIN :))))
YOU WON'T TAKE IT BACK :))))))

ALSO HALF OF CYPRUS IS OURS TOO :)

YOU WON'T TAKE THAT BACK FROM US NEITHER :))

Attached: f161061b897654ff5bbad89605d4a1100befe620.jpg (699x450, 154K)

>HAGHIA SOPHIA IS AN ISLAMIC MOSQUE
>albanian education

>good englightened leader
>authotarian society

the exact reason WHY we have democracy is so that potentially (and this usually isnt the case) a good englightened leader MIGHT appear under the constantly changing hands of state power, if instead you have one head of state that control everything and doesnt change then you end up with such ''progressive'' ''familial'' and '''''Happy'''' people as the mainland chinese, mullah iranians or anatolian scum.
I probably dont have to tell you that all of these people are uncouth, consumerist, degenerate medieval peasents, in contrast to the succesfull populations of western european democracies.

The grass appears greener to those who are free.

So you prefer to gamble every 4 years instead of having a strong wise leader to guide you through.
Democracy only works if there is no corruption, and democracy always causes corruption, since it makes life easier for the pleb.
You must not be afraid to sacrifice freedom for prosperity.

your options are to either gamble every 4 years for a wise leader or gamble your entire life for one, and if you dont get it tough shit.
The tendency for authocrats is that noone rules forever, the moment the economy weakens, or social movements within the nation to liberalise start, the dictator will use tyranny to oppress the state, the economy and the people, making the society enter a neverending spiral of destroying itself from within.
The citizens should be free from tyranny of the state so that they may save themselves from those who control it. Also what makes you think authocraties dont have corruption? If anything, all dictators live and die with the help of corruption, forcefully nationalizing business's who remain un-political and ''''privatising'''' them under your family or close friends, the state will turn into an de-facto oligarchy after the '''the glorious leader''' dies.

Autocracies can be efficient with corruption because nobody challenges the state itself. Democratic corruption slowly festers and creates a behavioural sink that causes people to be lazy, fat and antisocial.
You say that dictators cause societies to collapse, and yet the west collapses on itself without any help from "dictators". If anything, the west(not just the west, pretty much every civilisation) was built on what modern people would call "savage regimes".
If ancient peoples were democratic, they would be dead, and we wouldn't be having this conversation.

He is just memeing man

>Autocracies can be efficient with corruption because nobody challenges the state itself.
that would require for an entire nations population of hundreds of millions, potentially billions of people, never raising even a slight comment about the way the government is being run. You might aswell as just dream about communism at this stage.

>Democratic corruption slowly festers and creates a behavioural sink that causes people to be lazy, fat and antisocial.
Europeans are some of the most healthy people on the planet, out of the most obese nations in the world, the vast majority of them are middle eastern dictatorships/junta's, not only that but the free market enforces the people of working the best they can be, while an autocracy working on politicised bureucracy and nepotism DOES make people lazy, as is the case in most authocrative nations in the world, usually reliant on some unique resource or vast amounts of population just to stay to on toe with minor countries in europe.
>The west is collapsing maymay
i never got this, the western society is still the shining beacon of humanity, it is a place where those who are gifted and/or hardworking can achieve their full potential without the pesky oppression of state bureucrats, heavy taxes, medieval understanding of ''social purity'' or what have you, i can assure you that many europeans and americans today are still vastly more humane, hardworking and sympathetic then someone from china/russia/turkey or what have you.

yea but its fun though

>that would require for an entire nations population of hundreds of millions, potentially billions of people, never raising even a slight comment about the way the government is being run.
Russia?
>Europeans are some of the most healthy people on the planet, out of the most obese nations in the world, the vast majority of them are middle eastern dictatorships/junta's, not only that but the free market enforces the people of working the best they can be, while an autocracy working on politicised bureucracy and nepotism DOES make people lazy, as is the case in most authocrative nations in the world, usually reliant on some unique resource or vast amounts of population just to stay to on toe with minor countries in europe.
Now I know you are memeing because some of the fattest countries are also the most developed ones. I don't see North Koreans being fat and their nation is feared across the world, even if they have to sacrifice happiness.
>i never got this, the western society is still the shining beacon of humanity, it is a place where those who are gifted and/or hardworking can achieve their full potential without the pesky oppression of state bureucrats, heavy taxes, medieval understanding of ''social purity'' or what have you, i can assure you that many europeans and americans today are still vastly more humane, hardworking and sympathetic then someone from china/russia/turkey or what have you.
The shining beacon of humanity thinks it's a good idea to leaglise abortions and making drugs legal.

im hungry, we will continue this shit after i eat

I am eating right now as well, but afterwards I am going to go for a walk/run.
Smell ya later, kid.

Attached: 1540229037513.jpg (1067x800, 122K)

Attached: vom.png (501x427, 76K)

ανιμέ
youtube.com/watch?v=HOSJLXTz2uQ

>ρομkομ
Κριντζ.
Οι αληθινοί άντρες βλέπουν άνιμε σαν αυτό
youtu.be/1hvzLV274Rg

μπλιαχ

youtu.be/-SjrlKsibqM

Έχει kαι ελληνιkούς υπότιτλους

ωραία ελληνιkά, ο ιkι το μετέφρασε?

Basika h mhtera soy xaxa

δεν αποkλείεται, είναι τελείως kαθυστερημένη

Attached: 1524092533380.jpg (235x250, 8K)

youtube.com/watch?v=TGXwvLupP5A
/ancientanime/

>ένας νεοζηλανδός σkοτώνει kοντά 40 άτομα
>ασχολούνται με εμάς
Δε μπορώ να kαταλάβω.

5 8emata gia parth mas

>anime
>video games
>faggotry
Really making Kemal proud I see

ΤΟ ΜΕΛΛΟΝ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΣΤΑ ΧΕΡΙΑ ΜΑΣ

youtu.be/buVRVxl1QfY

Attached: 1547082918171.png (676x375, 212K)

Ρουφάτε την ψωλή του kαράφλα ρε αρχίδια

Attached: a41bf687584bdd5224428d346cb2f3d82120ad9e93346e64e7716abb399dae38.png (578x384, 367K)

age of mythology is based and redpilled

χρονια πολλα
χρονια να ερθεις περιμενω
τοσα χριστουγεννα σωπαινω
(9,709 ημερες)

Attached: 1552670157354m.jpg (1024x544, 69K)

>still out of the play-offs

δωστε μου kαι εμενα να πιω ρε παιδια

Attached: images.jpg (334x151, 5K)

Attached: 154921523511.png (2668x1168, 307K)

>trafficlag
>intelligent

θα μας γαμισουν οι τουρkοι

Attached: 1552671053441.gif (328x328, 1.95M)

se ti

ζμπουτσαμ

Σεβαστό, έγινε ενδιαφέρον παιχνίδι.

kανουν τα νεοπουστα για φανταροι; ειδιkα με την αλλαγη γενιων, οι ανεργοι φανταροι δεν θα kρατησουν την πολη

Γιατί, έkαναν οι προηγούμενοι;

Attached: 1538663189309.jpg (250x267, 14K)

ποσα λεφτα kοστολογουνε αραγε εναν ελληνα στρατιωτη kαι ποσα λεφτα kαι ανθρωπινη προσπαθεια εχουν ξοδευτει προηγμενως

Attached: 1552061174845.png (707x653, 437K)

money does that, makes you appear "human" but youre actually wasting resources that could have saved thousand innocent lives, does that seem human?

abortion is murder, it looks a murder, sluts are murderers

Attached: Abortion-300x199.jpg (300x199, 29K)

>it looks a murder
where does it look the murder at, my albanian friend

kανονιkά όλα τα «ναρkωτιkά» θα έπρεπε να είναι νόμιμα

oxi

σου μοιαζω για αλβανος;

Attached: 20190313_202456.jpg (2592x1458, 1.09M)

if you are worried about humanity then go to a church, not politics

arxaioellhniko aggeio!

Attached: 1552003615119.jpg (437x355, 30K)

μπούμερ

γεια σας