F

F

Attached: PewDiePie.jpg (620x413, 28K)

>Just heard news of the devastating reports from New Zealand Christchurch.
I feel absolutely sickened having my name uttered by this person.
My heart and thoughts go out to the victims, families and everyone affected by this tragedy.

Attached: 1548487409929.jpg (224x224, 9K)

So did the shooter helped him gain or lose subscribers?

I think he gained something like 3000 subs after the shooting.

Didn’t he have ben shapiro on his show? lmao what a fucking hypocrite.

Mmm yes because he wouldn't try and protect him self, nah he should have gone full on Jow Forums and openly support the guy = ruining his entire life. Fucking dumbass.

I mean even if you think the shooter is based, prolly best to not say it in public

Undoubtedly from the le epic 8 chan army.

Hi Felix, stop being a cuck

Felix is UK flag pleb

fucking pig.

Rather, the shooter used him to gain more exposure.
>subscribe to pewd
>Pewd has 89 mil viewers and a lot of twitter followers
>Pewd now has to make a statement distancing himself or risk getting dragged through the """media""" gauntlet and being linked to him
>89 million viewers, and a lot of followers on twitter
>his followers who didn't know about the shooting now know because he had to talk about it
>maximum exposure

Interesting insight.

You're right. Based aussie is smarter than I thought

>>his followers who didn't know about the shooting now know because he had to talk about it
Even if they did know about it now they're going to go read his manifesto and watch the video to see pewds mentioned

Aussie banter at it's finest

Attached: mosque_man.jpg (217x232, 9K)

8D chess lads

I doubt he had any complex plan to gain attention beyond just sperging out. In the video and on his guns he was spamming Jow Forums memes like his life depended on it (though others’ did). Let this be a lesson to everyone not to spend more than 15 minutes on this site a day.

Attached: BB47ED2F-1C47-4271-BD06-859BBC709B82.jpg (420x185, 11K)

I mean he basically did the same thing to Candace Owens who is now tweeting about it because she's being described as the inspiration for the attack. It's political pundit media fuel. Even the """media""" is caught in it.

That he's throwing stuff at the wall and seeing what sticks is a possibility I acknowledge. Shitpost enough and you're bound to get some (You)s anyway. But it's also not hard to bait and get (You)s either. I can only guess.

Blindfolded and underwater

the subgap has been going down for the last few hours. Currently at around 4500

Pretty sure he burned a maga shirt and helps underprivileged children have education in india and pakistan