Do Shias care when Sunnis diasporafags get BTFO?

Do Shias care when Sunnis diasporafags get BTFO?

Attached: 1539306251885.jpg (750x558, 280K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes.

they're happy, no group is more islamophobic then muslims they have a 40+ kills attack on a mosque every year and attacks on mosques almost every week.

Why do they hate themselves?

I think sunnis hate shia more than shia hate sunnis but that divide is getting old and tired
now,I think we're back to hating white people again

We arent.

Oy vey goym, ur next sxhlomo

thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30
701 were killed just in the last 30 days.
i honestly dont know why but muslims are our greatest allies in kebab removal.

So which branch have the most terrorists?

Stop lying jew. We might fight eachother but we unite when one of ours is being attacked

Wahabi and Salafi.

Shia. hezbollah is an old and very crowded also government supported (iran / lebanon) terrorist organization.

sunnis for sure but to be fair almost every muslim is a sunni

But he isn't lying, shias and sunnis do kill each others all the time, the fact that they both feel the same about da joos doesn't change that

It is largely unnecessary. We wouldn't fight so much if Saudi Arabia didn't support the US. I'm a Sunni convert but on a geopolitical scale Shias are the good guys.

>that flag
>that post
and then you wonder why these attacks happen

sunni through pure numbers but wahhabis punch above their weight most impressively

What's wrong with my flag? I have done nothing to attack the huwhitey race suck my dick

WTF but the Saudis seems like the most level headed Muslims.

you being there is an attack on dutch people

Saudis in general are okay but the country is run by corrupt monarchs and oil tycoons who fund terror groups.

Do i walk on the fucking street and attack some random faggot? No.

your presence is enough to turn peoples stomaches

>Saudis
>level headed

Attached: 1552082196510.jpg (686x537, 275K)

Ye that why my bitch blonde

not really , didnt see anyone uniting with the terrorists that tried to cross into my country from gaza when i was shooting them a few months ago.
the west is starting to see you guys the way we see you , even turbocucked westerners are getting uncucked and fighing back. its time you guys go back to your shitholes and leave our countries.

Saudi arabia is a meme country, it wouldn't exist if it wasn't a tool for the burgers (and other countries)

with every foreigner in the country dutch culture is being eroded
same thing from a genetic standpoint if you plan to settle down there

>Saudis seems like the most level headed Muslims
i see what you did there

no no no no no you got this all wrong

there are a few outliers but the saudi royal family is actually much less conservative then your average saudi and actually try to develop the country

saudis themselves are super religious idiots and would shit up their country in a second

saudis tried being relevant tho a while back and supported a lot of the fringe islamic parties in the muslim world which is why i have no love for their government

well shieet nigga take some stomach medicine or something because i'm sticking around

Attached: 1546042714201.jpg (300x300, 29K)

I don’t know, but i like shias more. I like the mysticism with other prophets and a secret prophet that will appear some day. Despite us being sunnis

take the pill
its pretty fun
t. former sunni, former shi'a

Suffism? I like the idea, but i rather not be a hermit

They are like orks from Warhammer.

Orks are based, thanks

>flag
it's not even a meme at this point.

Saudi royal family are crypto-jews.

Attached: 1512846893469.jpg (1892x1424, 319K)

This was truly a tragic event. My condomlences.

Attached: 3c3.png (837x410, 232K)