Tfw you live in an enthostate and you dont have to deal with all the race/religious war bullshit

>tfw you live in an enthostate and you dont have to deal with all the race/religious war bullshit
man it feels great

Attached: rBxbX.jpg (480x270, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toronto_van_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quebec_City_mosque_shooting
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The shooter referenced South Korea along with China and Japan in his manifesto and Breivik did in his one as well. These white incel terrorists keep praising East Asian countries as ethnostates.
Also pretty dumb of him to reference China as an ethnostate

Attached: 5991430a0620a.jpg (850x1039, 102K)

Ye I hope Korea can stay chill through out this entire religious war

Why? China may have minorities, they're treated as second-class citizens unless they assimilate.

you're literally a dying country

YJSNPI

>Dying
Source? of course, out birth late has drastically gone down but as far as I know our population is keep growing so we are not "dying".
And I'd rather live in a safe country that it's population is reducing than a country that's getting assfucked in the ass by the brownies

Not him but you're below replacement rate for example

based and homogeneouspilled

Attached: List_of_countries_ranked_by_ethnic_and_cultural_diversity_level,_List_based_on_Fearon's_analysi (1280x836, 466K)

>muttrocco

how the fuck are we homogenous
even the turks bicker among themselves and larp as circassians, chechens, greeks, armenians, arabs, pomaks and bosniaks; not to mention the fucking kurds

>ethnotugal

>tfw you live in a post-racial, mono-cultural continent and you don't have to worry about war, race, or religious conflicts.

The large Han majority pretty much eclipses every other ethnic group

Attached: 4F76AF37-B9BD-4EF7-9867-262D24437DB2-2623-0000028D15D403C5.png (1466x958, 539K)

>Trying to make a point attaching anime pic
Kys

explain please (blue looks better)

Just you wait
We'll have Goldbergs writing 10 NYTimes articles a day
telling you South Korea will implode if it doesn't import niggers.

>tfw you live in a melting pot and you dont have to deal with all the race/religious war bullshit because we aren't spergs

blue good orange BAD

Attached: meme-state-university-sad-pepe-md-lllllllll-dr-pepe-2693335.png (500x552, 96K)

Korea is still a cyberpunk tier shithole with crazy feminist

you forgo about these
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toronto_van_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quebec_City_mosque_shooting

Same as Japan but I heard that Jeju is full of yemeni shitskins. Is that okay?

we dont get shot lmao

shithole countries(mostly muslim) got visa blocked because of that, so its actually pretty fine at this point.

It's good to hear that. Japan is dying and Korea is gonna be the only one decent country in East Asia so please be careful of the shitskins, fren.

It's asian privilege to be fashy and give no shits.

Israel is an ethnostate

yarimasu ne

>incel

Attached: 1552643651545.jpg (605x807, 105K)

>finnic brown eyes
>white

Maybe not an incel, but definitely a fucking idiot.

If he was so worried about the future of the white race he should have been pumping babies up her instead of bullets into innocent brown people.

No it isn't, it just tries to be. Jews aren't even remotely ethnically homogenous themselves.

why not both

And why do you need replacement rate exactly? To fuel jew racket called retirement and for nothing else. Korea is crowded enough as it is already and productivity is gonna be maintained with advancements in automation

dont think he wouldve sired 49 children mate

dyllan roof too.

I think they are blind.

Attached: yare yare.jpg (500x500, 36K)

whites like their minorities who are quiet and out of the way, preferably who make good food too. east asians fit into all those categories

I'm jealous because of that. You have no idea how good you have it. We have so much bullshit with race, religion and this whole ideology behind it. Its so foreign, yet we still have to see it as something "holy."

Attached: 1493960804666.jpg (1024x962, 67K)

49 dead Muslimes > 3 white children
Are you retarded?

NO don't die on us please

>his "country" is divided for even more retarded reason

Attached: 1486208639796.png (420x420, 123K)

too bad our government will take in brownies in ten years time if the birth rate isn't going up. opinions of poor fags like us won't matter then.

49 dead and all the retarded political fallout that results from it you sick maniacs

This is a horrible trade deal

>mfw European girls visit and tell me they feel safer here than in their own countries

Attached: 1e13130d04aaaa9474d85c350ef205b0.jpg (564x847, 66K)

pls no die.

nah, he's perfectly logical. he can achieve far more by making a message than he ever could by making a couple of kids.

The problem is that at the end of the day the goal is retarded and his side is still gonna lose, because of macrosocial processes beyond anybody's control.

what about the political fallout from muslim terror attacks and crimes?

Why do expats think they'll EVER be part of some country?

Dunno, muslims work with intimidation. Most feminists and politicians do not dare to criticize muslims because they are afraid of their heads being literally cut off.

Isn't South Korea getting tons of Yemeni refugees?

Political fallout is exactly what he was seeking. The issue for poltards isn't that they are afraid to be demonized - they already are - but that not enough people on the right are radicalized. So long as the neoliberals can keep slow boiling their guns and jerbs and whiteness away they will never have enough pissed off people together in one place, one time to stage any sort of insurrection. Their goal is to force some sort of rapid change that will force the plebs to polarize and pick a side.

This is also why they will fail regardless of what they do. Time is on the libs' side, because cultural and demographic shifts will erode the threat. And today's governments are exceptionally adept at dragging their feet just slow enough to avoid major discontent.

>Also pretty dumb of him to reference China as an ethnostate
Well they are forcing assimilation of non-Han people and fucking with religions not from traditional China.

>you're literally a dying country
>coming from a French

Oh mon dieu

Anyone thinking that a shrinking population in a overpopulated state is bad and somehow signals the dying of the country, is a low intelligence NPC.
Doesn't even need more coming from you.

>safer in thailand
Makes me wonder about their country of origin

that's not the reason at all. muslims get babied because they are the subaltern and a convenient ally against the existing christian-derived cultures. they work to erode islam just like they killed christianity, by making it about some vague "spirituality" and "belonging" bullshit

>but as far as I know our population is keep growing so we are not "dying".
U.S. military and western businessmen temporarily living in your country is not growing.

>tfw you can freely travel to the northern region of your country

Attached: cool Uncle.png (271x186, 32K)

Didn't you bite your tongue with that statement buddy?

>tfw live in a 3rd world country muzzy race mixing shithole

Attached: 1543838388228.jpg (1081x995, 314K)

>tfw everything was fine here until people elected a left wing but still conservative Trump
>now we have the same political divide as in our north colonies
It hurts.

but i assume they all see themselvs as turks, expect for the kurds ofc

lmao

Probably because they decide the ethnic divisions, and can easily influence the portrayal by changing how the population is grouped. For example, for Australia they probably ignored actual ethnic lines and just said 'white' for everyone originating from Europe or bordering regions.

While minorities of China may not be genetically Chinese. They are culturally, mentally and linguistically Chinese. Mostly through forced assimilation

>tfw no for-love-apostate tiny indonesian gf
I know what will happen, I'm not going to condemn my children to manletism. Why are you so smol?