What's the difference between Spain and Catalonia? Besides language. They seem identical

What's the difference between Spain and Catalonia? Besides language. They seem identical.

Attached: Catalonia.png (1000x667, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PHpVFY3NJrg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why do you even care?

There's none, they just want gubmnt monies

Culture,but every region of Spain has its own culture and food so they are not the only ones

What's the culture like?
Just really curious if they act different to spaniards. It seems like they're whiter for example.

Spaniards consume nachos and tequilla all day where Catalans only do it in the evenings afaik

They sometimes get on top of each other and sometimes eat roasted onions so they should be a different country

>Spaniards consume nachos and tequilla all day
yeah sure

In Spain the culture changes quite a bit between regions, it's not only catalonia. But catalonia is the mixture of kikes and snowflakes.

What's the whitest ethnic group in spain?

you forgot the sombrero stuff

>seems like they're whiter
They aren't. Catalans are brown like Busquets or literal Andalusians like Xavi Hernández. The only white people in Spain are Asturians and Basques.

Catalans are Southern Frenchs (Occitans) LARPING as Spaniards.

Celts and Iberians, which are 99% of the country

None, Spain is med as fuck. You can find white people but it's more like a mix. The South is hot as hell tho.

What kind of foods do you guys eat? Can you give me a sample day? also do you take midday naps?

One is only cared for and loved by foreign commie-larpers and multinationals while the other is Spain.

I'm not Catalan but I assume is similar everywhere.

light breakfast (coffee with some sweet pastry or toast)
Strong midday lunch (many stews, legume-based, lots of tomato and olive oil in many dishes)
Light dinner (fish, soup, vegetables, cheese, cured meats)

kids and some adults eat merienda between lunch and dinner, which is usually something sweet

I usually eat tortilla, paella and the kind of food of spoon, like cocido and lentejas. But the anglos and globalisation had fucked up our culture, but must people eat like me. And yes, I usually eat tapas with beer but then I order food like meat or fried eggs.

catalonia is like california of spain
they want to get rid of poor spainards so they can take in more refugees

The most independent places in catalonia are the poorest too, so there is a movement called Tabarnia, basically Barcelona and another region that are the rich regions who wants the. Independe of catalonia. That started like a joke.

> breakfast
Orange juice, fruit, maybe a toast, chocolate milk or coffee
> lunch
Two courses + fruit, usually 1st course is vegetables, beans/lentils/rice, pasta or soup, 2nd is fish or meat
> dinner
1 course, anything goes, + fruit or yoghurt as dessert
> siesta
No, we have normal work hours.

i like the calcots user, it's delicious and a famous catalan dish

youtube.com/watch?v=PHpVFY3NJrg

Isn't that eaten like once a year in some patron saint festivity?

wish i could eat like that. sounds better than the shit here

yes, although i don't what saint festivity comes this... i don't live in catalonia

Catalonia is Western Europe, Spain is Southern Europe

Wow, I almost forgot about their existence. Their ""independence"" was really really pathetic.

Catalonia is 60% Andalusian, other than Andalusia and Madrid nobody has that much

The heads of that attempt are being judged now

por cada vez que españa y cataluña remueven mas mierda entre si se muere otra vez el chino cudeiro

Attached: Actualidad_215239055_34143249_1024x576-1.jpg (773x576, 183K)

> Humor Amarillo, eso sí que era un programa *sip*

>They seem identical.
Because they actually are
This. There are just some minimum cultural differences like every other country has.
????
The Spanish. The other ethnic group we have are the gypsies, who are not white and come from India

Based.

Execute them all in the name of the king.

There are no ethnic groups in peninsular spain except for maybe (pure) basques who look weird, as in pale/pink like brits with straight black hair and dark eyes and a big nose. At least that's the sterotype.

Attached: vascos.jpg (600x600, 42K)