I-it's just memes, I swear

>i-it's just memes, I swear
Why is this allowed?

Attached: pdp.jpg (1200x1800, 259K)

>UKIP declares it "stands with Pewdiepie"

This is why Nigel left.

YouTube needs to stop pussyfooting about this issue and delete this motherf*ckers channel before anyone else gets hurt

ironic weeb

Youtube HQ would get shot up again desu

inb4 404

this but because it's a shit channel and not because of the "racism"

>no death to all jews
>no hitler was right
wtf

pewdiepie then:
haha so funy xd look at this indie game

pewdiepie now:
卐 memes 卐

you have a double digit iq if you think he gives two shits about politics

I had nothing against this lady but now he and his community is fucking annoying. His content is unoriginal and shit now. I don't even know why anyone supports him.

Attached: 1551605858847.gif (690x472, 1.01M)

then why does he follow all those alt right twitter accounts?

because they reliably give him views and attention

imagine getting dapped on a bunch of zoomers

>alt-right
You don't know what that means do you?

Liberals and molymeme aren't "alt-right" lol

>Sam Hyde

So you’re gonna argue semantics Keesje?

Attached: 2E06F28E-8E76-424C-B7BE-58AECA20631D.jpg (1808x1808, 275K)

all those twitter accounts are kosher certified

What does this have to do with anything? The content of that video is nothing like the manifesto.

>donates millions to 'non-whites'
>alt right

imagine acting like some retard and screaming manchild to rake in all the children on youtube then slowly turning redpilled and educating them in your ways. All the while earning tons of cash.
pewdiepie is the most based person alive right now

It’s only exceedingly obvious lmao ik ga hier geen cirkels rond gaan draaien

>what does that video about white genocide have anything to do with that manifesto about white genocide

It's not about white genocide, if you were to actually watch the video the creator of the concept speaks about the eradication of French culture. And the manifesto is also about fortnite and Spyro the dragon. Do you condemn those games too?

Oftewel je hebt geen argument

Must suck to be an unpaid spindoctor like you. The obvious connecting thread in the manifesto is that it is all crap that circles around in the meme fueled hell reality that is Jow Forums. It’s a pretty sincere representation of what people from there think about

Attached: 378FA0C8-BC30-4248-842C-7CE4D1679371.jpg (680x669, 56K)

Found the sandnigger

There is literally nothing wrong with browsing Jow Forums

Holy shit is that the people he follow?
lmao

Why do people even bother posting this Ben Shapiro level dweeb shit? No one who posts here regulary could possibly be fooled

Yeah sure the things is full of Jow Forums memes. But how does that make civic nationalists on Twitter alt-right? I don't even think anyone identifies with it anymore except a few retards like Richard Spencer

Then you should stay there.

If you think there is something wrong with Jow Forums you should stay in Jow Forumseddit, kurdboi :3

to be fair Jow Forums and reddit is practically the same thing now

So this is the power of nu-Jow Forums...

>Jow Forums
>telling others to go to reddit
Yeah.. well.. I don't know about that.

t. errone

It's one big incestuous family.

I browse pol when there’s a happening and sometimes the syrian civil war general
It’s just clearly related, just not acknowledged. Lauren quickly deleted the video after she heard about the manifesto. She just wants to suck bux out of polacks like him but anyone who has been in her game for long enough knows that they need plausible deniability if they want their revenue stream to keep going.

>Be 30 years old
>Act like complete retard while forcing memes and other non funny shit
>95% of audience consist of cringy 12 year olds with usernames like x1gamerhd who have instagram pages dedicated to post "epic"memes.
The sad thing is pewds seems like a actual nice dude who's done good shit but his audience is the definition of cancer.

he started out lets playing amnesia the dark descent and doing funny screams right? what the fuck does he do videos about now that get billions of views?