Why normal football popular around the world but not in US?

Why normal football popular around the world but not in US?

Attached: 630_360_1532282401-3340.jpg (630x360, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9PNqVilJESg
youtu.be/CYxdulsZZBM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because they are unable to run more than 3 minutes due to fatness

Because soccer is a definsive game

it’s poverty ball and poor people in america have basketball

they got so butthurt they are so bad at it they made their own """football"""

t. Cleetus

I read somewhere that football is primarily seen as a rich persons game in America, so it has limited appeal. Very strange seeing as it's the opposite everywhere else. Plus, they don't have leagues with promotion and relegation, which means that it's difficult to be involved at a more amateur level.

/Thread

Americans can't use their feet

>play soccer
>broke leg
>it gonna be $20,000, doc said
>get shot

Attached: www2.jpg (892x864, 195K)

youtu.be/9PNqVilJESg
youtu.be/CYxdulsZZBM

Brainless post

Amigo, futbol os becoming very popular in America en los ultimos anos, se non sabes why me preguntes lo porque!!!

Because we don't want to play sports for poor people? Handegg and hockey take a lot of equipment (not to mention for non-winter months, an ice rink is expensive to maintain) and weed out the poors who think kicking a ball around on grass is interesting.

Attached: soccer is a worthless sport.gif (272x217, 2.04M)

P.S. basketball and baseball suck and are basically poorball too.

Attached: soccer sucks 1.gif (420x262, 1.83M)

How the fucking futbol can be a game for rich pigskins??

in Brazil only favelados play this shit. Middle class bitchs suck at It and play basketball or rugby instead

Amigo, the gustas playing el futbol??
How is playing el futbol in your city, amigo??

Not enough induced braindamage.

Skiing is more popularer here

Doesn't the USA have like 100 million rich white kids?

They dont have enough favelas

If nogcollision is a game for nobility, why 99% of the players are fat nugnigs on parole??

It's not, it's just that the sport is seen as being a thing for women and little kids. I mean, our women's soccer teams are top notch.

fpbp

>Americans
>white

>normal football
they love abnormal football instead

Attached: 993458_10152000086831100_1637051073_n.png (726x460, 537K)

Basically
>Most people find the low scoring to be extremely boring.
>Faking injuries to get penalities pisses people here off a lot.
>The league we have here is shit and most people probably don't want to support some team from another country when they can just watch another sport and cheer on their home City/state
>Football, basketball, and baseball and to some extent hockey are the de facto sports here so it's hard for soccer to pull viewers away from those sports

I only follow f1 and not any of those other sports but that's why. Also if I have a leaf flag that's because I am on vacation

big brane post

You joke, but black nogs from age 18-30 (college handegg / NFL age) actually on average make a few deviations higher salary than black nogs from age 30-death

Earning a living from sports is of course about as stable/sensible as becoming a musician or writer, I won't dispute that.

because it was invented in england and is associated with england,this is why americans don't generally drink tea as well.