Why aren’t you skipping school to protest against climate change?

why aren’t you skipping school to protest against climate change?

Attached: EA857EED-E5F6-4A5E-A8B0-2A814D397E0B.jpg (640x360, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_carbon_dioxide_emissions
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because I don't live in a city and I care about my education.

Because I don't go to school.

Because I'm a low IQ right winger who doesn't believe in scientifically proven things

Because I don't fall for kike lies

Im skipping school for no reason today

How can you protest against weather?

Attached: 0265120.png (640x640, 111K)

I don't go to school and I don't care about climate change
In fact I hope zoomers burn alive

>Climate change is real

Attached: 187EBCCA-C400-46AC-9330-EFFEB5750386.jpg (647x831, 110K)

Those niggas woke me up, there were hundreds of idiots screaming down the street >

Skip school and parrot a bunch of nonsense.

Epic soy wojack poster.

It's friday you lazy fuck

if you skip enough school, you will no longer "believe in" climate change

problem solved

spending time with my gf(boy)

These kind of activists behind these movements and the unironic supporters, that all the time yell about it being "immoral to use children to further your agenda" are the very reason I am all in for climate change and collapse.

There was a protest against climate change in my town and I didn't go there because I'm not a fucking hippie

Attached: 1551814981773.jpg (699x485, 44K)

I dont give two shits about the climate if I'm being honest

Attached: 1548813536572.png (496x494, 441K)

so just because "normies" are protesting against pollution y'all now pro-lung cancer and shit?

Sorry, but I am quite sceptical of "protests" endorsed by leading politicians or even the state, if you know what I mean.

>IM A LIBERAL ARTS MAJOR AND DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT CO2 LOOKS LIKE

Attached: IMG_4527.jpg (200x251, 12K)

It's always the most obvious city kids spouting nonsense. Here, they made a "programme" which includes promoting veganism, making a meat tax and starting a community garden project.
While those dumb teens were holding signs before heading to the nearest bar, I was doing actual field work. So naive, too, the ones they talked to on the news talked about less plastic bags in supermarkets and stopping corporations. The under 18s were also talking about cutting down on petrol use, go figure.

hey hey
ho ho
co2 has got to go hey hey

sterilise africa and the far east and i might give a shit

because I'm not a literal child

>Cars produce CO2

Attached: IMG_4091.jpg (807x935, 115K)

Because I'm a high IQ left winger who doesn't believe in scientifically unproven things

Because I'm on break and haven't got class today anyway.

because I skip school to waggle my willy

>WHAT CO2 LOOKS LIKE
You cant see it, retard.

Because I'm a low IQ right winger who doesn't believe in scientifically proven things

Because it's not about climate change; it's about social acceptance. If they really cared about climate change they would advocate for zero immigration from third world countries, but of course they do not because that would lower their social value.

>Past 3pm

>protesting against a natural phenomenon

I'm 27

>natural
your brain on Jow Forums

>you don't have same opinion
>y-you r stupied

How the fuck can you protest a natural phenomenon? Are we also going to protest beach erosion? Ocean acidification? I mean if you want to protest you should agitate for or against specific policies regarding climate change and emissions.

>climate change is an opinion matter
smae as the shape of the earth, amirite

>Kids, you can go home tomorrow if you claim to be doing it for my cause
>"6 Gorillion Children Passionately Protest Climate Change and it's Beautiful!"
I've never seen this particular type of overt exploitation before.

I've not said that it's not real

>Humans aren't a part of nature
Your brain on leftism

1) I am not a child going to school anymore
2) These walkouts and protests are 100% useless and pure self-fellating garbage. Pure narcissism to think skipping class is going to make a difference at all. Pure retardation. Like they have no idea what causes climate change at all.
They'll die, we'll die, we all going to die.

Its depressing because it does nothing. Media will get to show a bunch of "inspirational" pics and NOTHING will happen.

US had a big walkout thing over gun violence. Everyone get to pat themselves on the back "I made a real difference" (NOT). Now a mosque is shot.

Why would I? Climate change will be a boon for the Canadian economy.

Attached: ClimateChangeMap.png (843x315, 87K)

Based

Modern leftism is something you primarily believe in while scientific facts don't really matter, kind of like Abrahamic religions. More evidence to that desu.

WALKOUT DOES NOTHING
WALKOUT DOES NOTHING
WALKOUT DOES NOTHING

DO SOMETHING INSTEAD!! IDIOTS!

This post reeks of generalization and ideology and I'm not a right winger

>I'm not a right winger
Only closeted right wingers say this.

so everyone is a right winger or a closet right winger? shouldnt there be other wings too?

I think you need to learn what that word means

Attached: Untitled.png (635x456, 30K)

Yes and this word is being misused. Humans are a part of nature, thus even if climate change is anthropogenic it would still not make it "unnatural".

Based
Protesting in Europe in s pointless, our co2 output is marginal
Nature will take care of all the chinks and pajeets the rest will adapt

I think it is supernatural fact is humanity sucks and this is our punishment. Choke on the product of our own greed and apathy. Bing Bong so simple.

You're the third most polluting country in the world after China and USA

I mean in terms of CO2

I'm a neet looking for a job

>protesting the weather

If you go by per capita emission, China/USA/Russia are nowhere near on top 10 and Canada is the #1 Western Nation (why?)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_carbon_dioxide_emissions

In terms of regular emissions Russia is #5, after China/USA/EU/India. But these are all the biggest countries (yea I know EU is not technically a country) so no surprise there either.

Who gives a fuck about per capita

because i dont give a fuck about the planet. The only thing worth protesting is for goverment issued girlfriends but sadly i dont see such protests happening.

Attached: prime pussy.jpg (700x1046, 149K)

He's not Russian

Well if everyone lowered their per capita then we'd all be better off right? Saying "China does the most emissions" doesn't mean anything when China has a billion+ people in it. Of course they do the most emissions. They have the most people.

What matters is who is using more than others. And Canada apparently uses the most of any Western nation which I think is odd. What is going on in Canada? Are they all burning coal stoves or what?

retard you have to go back

define unnatural

yes. im going to start smoking out of spite.

Test

russia has lots of forest, so our co2 emmission doesn't count

Attached: 1516790204651.png (333x304, 139K)

fea

>What matters is who is using more than others. And Canada apparently uses the most of any Western nation
>more
>most
Do you know what these words mean faggot? You and China are emitting the most. It doesn't matter if a country with 100 people is emitting 50 gorillion tons of co2 per capita, it's the overall effect that matters.

>What is going on in Canada?
It's a cold country with American-style urban development, therefore it needs A LOT of heating, comparatively much more than Northern Europe, where housing units share central heating

I'm a wageslave

Attached: Carbon_dioxide_3D_spacefill.png (1024x867, 126K)

>The comments written here by the user does not necessarily represent the user's actual opinions and point of views. All comments posted here by him are works of fiction and falsehood, written with the sole purpose of satire and sarcasm. The comments are not intended to be read by people below 18. No people nor animals were harmed in the making of these comments.

I don't go to school anymore lol

There's only state enforced homosexuality left

Attached: 31662251_1863296427048879_8876795139872260096_n.jpg (960x626, 51K)

outstanding move
bamboozled once again

>Slovenia
>a country demographically smaller than Berlin
>third most polluting country in the world

Canadian winters are far harsher than Northern European winters.

I have vision problems, I thought that was Russia

If we broke up USA into Canada size chunks, those individual chunks would be polluting less than Canada. Stupid to point at a big country and say "wow this big country has a lot of pollution" when per capita speaking they are polluting less than you are they are just a bigger country.

Interesting I guess it makes sense. Sounds like Canada should re-do their heat systems to be more like Northern Europe.

I notice all over the top 10 a lot of countries that are hot too which I assume is them cranking the AC way up. People should move to countries which are mild or use natural heating/cooling methods such as wearing a sweater in winter or a wet t shirt in summer

Depends on which part of Canada and which part of Northern Europe. All in all, the VAST majority of the population of either region doesn't live in Gulag-tier towns.

No it's not stupid, because you're the ones who are contributing the most to climate change. If we halved our CO2 emissions it wouldn't make a dent in total global CO2 output.

Nordic countries dont produce as much emissions like the actual big countries so these protests remind me more about sophistry than actual will to change things. You can keep lowering your voice but it doesnt matter if there are people who shout at the bottom of their lungs.

>you're the ones who are contributing the most to climate change
We are contributing a lot but we are also a larger country. Canadians are polluting more than Americans are, and are being more wasteful but there are fewer of them. Canada should start pulling its own weight before they demand Americans conserve even more when we are already doing better than you. Practice what you preach dumbass and maybe do your heaters like North Europe or better yet wear a sweater.

Also even by absolute standards USA is only #2.

I'm moving to Canada now, and I'll take all my immediate family with me

That's a retarded reasoning, if everyone goes by it then literally no one has to do anything. New York (probably) pollutes less than California, why should *they* do anything? Santa Clara county (maybe) pollutes less than Orange county, why should *they* do anything?
No, user, even Andorra should cut down on CO2 emissions per capita.

lol this. retards itt seem to be under the assumption we are living in 1960 when the american economy dwarfed the rest of the planet. today china already doubles the output of the US on its own, and the EU isn't so far off from US output either. even if the US met EU output per capita, in total global emissions it would barely make a dent

>every country contributing 0.1% of their GDP to an internationally funded research program never ever

Attached: 1491695801862.png (3200x2400, 323K)

>today china already doubles the output of the US on its own
China only does that based on population size not PPP.

AAAAAAAAH I DON'T CARE THAT MY TAXES WOULD GET INCREASED JUST GIVE FULL FUNDING TO NUCLEAR FUSION ALREADY

Nice thot.

A few billion dollars is not even that incredible an amount for the US government. That's the part that's sorta crazy: scientific research is extremely cheap thanks to grad students and postdocs willing to work for McJob-level wages (literally) and thanks to the endless horde of pajeets, chinks and Iranians willing to effectively work 90-hour weeks with miserable financial compensation for years on end just to get a Visa and some day perhaps a professorship job. Even when they become professors, the hussle never stops because of how they're always competing for funding and good students (especially with the current "publish or perish" culture).

It's incredibly cheap yet we're not at all taking advantage of it, as we invest practically nothing.

HAVEN"T BEEN TO SCHOOL SINCE 1972....BUT THE REAL POINT IS THAT CLIMATE CHANGE AIN"T REAL...YEP...
-MIKE

Attached: challenger.jpg (736x549, 66K)

so cheap even canada can afford to develop it. petition trudeau today