Why are some people angry about others show empathy to the people that lost their lives/ relatives/friends in NZ?

Why are some people angry about others show empathy to the people that lost their lives/ relatives/friends in NZ?
How pathetic do you have to be to be triggered by this? Lmao
Looking especially at eastern europoors and balkanoids

Attached: CmV3G3ZW8AAlpUg.jpg (900x1200, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S06nIz4scvI?t=56
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Life is cheap. Only Westerners cry about it.

They're desensitized racist virgins

wtf I'm hungry now

Because you don't actually care
You really don't care

Der Söder auf Jow Forums. Dass ich das noch miterleben darf

as if you cry about every atrocity that happens everyday in the world, this holier than thou shit is just ridiculous

That's not the question, the question is why people are triggered by those empathize with the victims
Whats wrong with that?

There is nothing wrong with it, this is Jow Forums so you will always have edgy retards

this. people are just posting their sympathies online for attention, but don't really care deep inside

nice pizza
i guess some people don't care because the victims were muslims
so sad

What is referred to as empathy is always ideological.

Its really just a bloody ritual with people dancing on the corpses of dead, both the constant apologists giving sympathies and overt critics.
You should know that, after watching the state-funded concert given in Chemnitz, where the supposed anti-racists danced on top of the fresh corpses in order to "own Nazis".

Attached: plsgibattention.png (500x522, 51K)

As a E-Eupors I am offended

youtu.be/S06nIz4scvI?t=56

That doesn't justify cancerous Jow Forumsscum using this tragic event as a podium to screech autistically about their racist worldviews. Also, stop projecting.

This is projection. Just because you are a sociopath, doesn't mean others are.

I too can read people's minds.

>attack in europe happens
>"ha ha fuck you whites you deserve this"

>roles swap
>"WTF WHY AREN'T YOU SHOWING EMPATHY"
you wanna know how i know you're turk?

>HOW DARE YOU NOT FEIGN EMPATHY FOR A BUNCH OF DEAD BROWN PEOPLE A HEMISPHERE AWAY FROM YOU!
>YOU SICK FUCK!

Attached: 1563215312312.png (640x640, 492K)

Why are you then angry when muslims dont show empathy when white people get killed by the hands of a raghead?

Attached: 1552653168491.jpg (720x1280, 386K)

Cause it's cuckshit. You're being sad for the people trying to replace you.

Attached: australian_muslim.jpg (634x220, 45K)

That's stupid. How do you know they posted this?
You don't.

there was a post on facebook about the attack today, and a bunch of white people were reacting with laughs.

You know how I know you haven't left your parents basement in 5 years?

Ask someone about their precious sense of empathy. You’ll find that its use and it’s limits are conscious and deliberate. It amounts to feeling with an agenda.

>That's stupid. How do you know they posted this?
Because he is on the chans 23/7

becasue i post on Jow Forums?
try to play victim harder turk

Does this justify deaths of many of innocent people regardless their religion or origin?
Just because you can't get laid?

>turk
Wrong, I am just not a pathetic edgy basement dweller that celebrates deaths of innocent people
Not celebrating innocent's death=/= empathy

Eastern Europe is still clean.

You cunts are a cautionary tail on how advanced cultures cucked themselves in to oblivion.

We don't hate you guys ...we view you with regret and horror

Attached: 268x0w.png (268x402, 179K)

I'm asking how do you know that these specific individuals have made posts in the past praising brown terrorists of killing white people.

This

when those two broads got beheaded in Morocco all the shitskins on this board laughed it up, 'they shouldnt have been there anyways!' Well muslims shouldnt have been in NZ i guess then huh? Reap what you sow.

>Eastern Europe is still clean
Theres a reason half of poland and Lithuania are on the british and irish isles
And its not because EE is clean haha

Attached: 31_portrait.jpg (280x280, 56K)

becasue every time some attack in europe happaned or like said those womena in Moroco got beheaded shitskins did nothing but laughed in here
>i-im n-not t-turk i-i swear!

get money , fuck their whamen and go home to Lithuania

>Morocco
Basically the same as going through a cartel hood in Guatemala
Shouldnt have left their safe space then

Do muslims feel empathy with all the victims of terrorist attacks that happened in europe over the last couple years? genuine question, it seems like most dont and if they do its rather half assed. so why should I give a fuck?

Jow Forums was pretty sociopathic when the las vegas strip shooting happened, as well as other tragedies. this board also makes fun of 9/11 a lot. I haven't seen Jow Forums become this sympathetic with tragedy victims before.

How many Islamic countries have invaded and are currently at war with western/European/modern countries? Are there Iranian or Saudi or Pakistani fighters bombing European cities at the moment?
How many millions of Europeans have been slaughtered by ISIS or whatever over the past decade? It better be fucking high if you want to talk about genocide or population replacement, because that's the shit we have been doing to them all in the name of "freedom" and "democracy".

become even poorer , clean their toilets and go home to Lithuania

Stop projecting, fuckwit. Not everyone is a sociopath like you.

Because Jow Forums is full of unironic shitskins/muslims/white cucks. Little Swedish girl ripped in half by a truck of peace? Just the price of diversity. But dead muslims? Old muslim lady getting shot? Oh my God how horrible #prayforchristchurch

the american guy is not posting under any names.
you can't know if he praised the morocco incident.
you just can't.

I'm sure they do.

maximum bluepill detected

stop believing everything you see on Jow Forums

>Little Swedish girl ripped in half by a truck of peace? Just the price of diversity.
Fucking bullshit.
I was horrified at what happened to the little girl.
You don't know anything.

I'm seeing you in every thread mehmet
getting scared?

My question was why people here are angry and triggered by people that have empathy with the vicitms

you do know that i mean general shitskin population in here, especially in shitskin generals laughed at euros being killed in here every time some terror attack happen right? that's what i mean

How hard is it to grasp that it's both bad when innocent Europeans die and when innocent Muslims die?

>Eastern Europe is still clean.
No, it's full of Eastern Europeans.

Get all the welfare moneyz from UK (or German) government, complain about discrimination ..cuck local limp dick ''men'' Profit !?

Attached: 39857089_303.jpg (700x394, 47K)

you haven't been excatly kind to Africans and Taiwanese either Chang
you yellow hordes are nothing but a parasites

I believe you've been told multiple times already
Are you a bit slow?

So because some sociopaths were sociopaths you are now happy with innocents dying ?

Imagine how good I feel ... TFW no ethnic face in ~200 km.

BASED

Attached: fixed-income-almost-a-bedtime-story-31-728.jpg (728x546, 28K)

And white people have laughed at the death of brown people too.
Would that be good reason for me to go hating on random white people?
Would that be good reason to kill white people who are completely unrelated to whatever it is i'm upset about?
You're being stupid right now.

>some
those were entire generals not indivuduals

"Justification" is a meme, moralfaggot bullshit. In the end the strong survives and that's it. Muslims understand this, which is why they don't care when their kind kill white Europeans, rape white European women.

>Just because you can't get laid?
Haha, reach at whatever random insult the wrong-think alarms in your head calls out for, I know it makes you feel much better.
>How many Islamic countries have invaded and are currently at war with western/European/modern countries?
Officially zero. In terms of demographics, tens.
>How many millions of Europeans have been slaughtered by ISIS or whatever over the past decade?
You think ISIS has any goodwill towards Europeans which makes them kill less than they otherwise would? Hahah, this is your mind on leftism.
>It better be fucking high if you want to talk about genocide or population replacement
Why? You only have to look at pop-stats, they're overflooding our countries. They don't need to use all that many bullets currently.
>we have been doing to them all in the name of "freedom" and "democracy".
look at the white guilt here. Western populations have largely been against middle east wars. Betting you were pro-hillary in the former election. And there haven't been any population replacement. If anything the muslim % in muslim countries have increased because they've been driving away christians. We aren't in their cities, becoming the majority in their schools. We're, as a civilian population, are not swarming their lands.

But you should actually, unironically commit suicide. Why don't you? YOU are responsible for so many muslim deaths by your own logic, so why don't you kill yourself and take some responsibility?

*complains about russians 1 hour later*

>Imagine how good I feel
Pathetic cringe

if you want empathy maybe you shouldn't have killed euros in terror attacks

people are generaly tired of hearing about yet another muslim driving car into a crow
shitskins killed our compassion, so it's a pleasnt news to hear that at least once casulties aren't in europe

Shoo to pol, shoo

Ethnic replacement is a meme
I am commuting everyday through a melting pot and I rarely see an interethnic/religious/racial couple
Go outside for once ...

shut the fuck up ahmed

you muslims only care about other muslims, infidels can die you have no care
that's why any raghead on this planet gives a shit about Palestine despite having nothing in common with them despite religion

Muzzies have been making fun at Europe since Charlie Hebdo and Bataclan. It was about time those two faces lying shitskins get what they deserve

They are best friends compared to ''black plague ''

most of it is just shitposting, I dont think anyone (sane) would be mad at you if you feel empathy with victims on both sides. its just that there is a huge disparity among muslims where the empathy is only one sided, so people are simply taking a counter perspective to that kind of view.

>those were entire generals not indivuduals
Its Jow Forums, they are not representatives of the general populace in their respective country

this is going on my cringe folder

>I'm triggered!!!1!
>interethnic/religious/racial couple
No one was talking about mixing, besides that's entirely anecdotal. You're so stupid and irrational you must be a türk.

*Tries to replace you anyway*

Tell that to brown people FIRST and after one of theirs does another "incident of peace", but why do I know already that your kind generally feels more comfortable in doing that only towards whites and maybe yellows?

it's shitskins on Jow Forums that are crying about why are we laughing at them
same shitskins that were laughing when euros were being slaughtered
hope you get my point now

You can see it here. It’s a two step process. First, the conditions for what causes legitimate suffering are defined consciously in a political manner; then when one witnesses such an event, they feel appropriately. It’s such a cynical affair.

>le cringe
This is so powerful to leftists, for the same reason virtue signalling is so important to them. They're constantly seeking validation, and lack of it is the worst thing they can imagine.

>I am commuting everyday through a melting pot
Then you are not in a melting pot, I rarely hear any German language spoken these days on the street.

It's the same people complaining about us not being sad

>if you want empathy maybe you shouldn't have killed euros in terror attacks
ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID?
I HAVEN'T KILLED ANYONE. Holy shit.

>you muslims only care about other muslims, infidels can die you have no care
You don't know that. You can't know that.

Because I don't hang around wherever it is hateful muslims hang around.
I don't cross paths with them.
I do cross paths with you, tho.

Was there this much crying whenever Frogs/Krauts etc. got flattened?

Russian population in LV is decreasing as they emigrate, die or become citizens.

Difference between us is minimal and only political ( Russians are even more anti EU)

>You don't know that. You can't know that.
it's a fact
that's why there is such a thing as a community of believers
you're either a fool or an hypocrite

Don't forget to report racists' posts, int frens

im not talking about you particulary you idiot
im talking about muslims in general

>Because I don't hang around wherever it is hateful muslims hang around.
>I don't cross paths with them.
>I do cross paths with you, tho.
Like pottery. You are really the same like our morally superb superhuman leftists. Living in the most homogenous and rich areas in the cities and not seeing any foreigners besides one or two occasional kebab and pizza sellers, but constantly flinging shit towards people that have to live near ghettos.

Do us a fucking favor and start talking to them.

The crying was over how the terror would affect the reputation of muslims.
Look at this dude.

>You're being sad for the people trying to replace you.
and yes replacement replies mixing
>ancdotal evidence
ofc it is because you dont even leave your house

>Russian population in LV is decreasing as they emigrate, die or become citizens.
> Russians are even more anti EU
they are still fifth column

>it's a fact
well, i'm convinced.

I'm not a muslim and I am not responsible for what happened.

Homogenous? Rich? The fuck are you on about? I'm not white myself. And I don't even own a car, lol.

I was more referring to Jow Forums's behavior, but you're right on that one.

Why should I not be angry that some subhuman takes pleasure in others misery? There is a lot of difference between apathy and taking pleasure in something you fucking retard

Okay then, so we shouldn't consider what happened in North America replacement. And the Indians had nothing to complain about.
>ofc it is because you dont even leave your house
Whenever I see a kindergarten or a school class out walking, it's rare to see brown and black kids not being at least a third.

And I'm not even in Oslo. There you have schools with 90%+ non-european students.

They do not rape and murder like New Germans

And we CAN criticize each other without censorship or murder ...try that with Tarik

You better make them good Norwegians unlike yourself

have sex

>it's rare to see brown and black kids not being at least a third.
fair point, but they stay in their community and circles mostly, worst case they develop massive sub culture, which collides occasionally with the ""native"" populace
speaking about repalcement is a bit far fetched dont you think

>YOU'RE NOT BEING REPLACED THAT'S A CONSPIRACY THEORY
>YOU ARE GETTING REPLACED RACIST WHITOID MAKE SURE TO TREAT THEM WELL AND ALSO U R MEAN!
Is this truly the power of the leftist mind?

>They do not rape and murder like New Germans
they have aids, basically took over talinn, riga, narva( polacks took over vilnius)
different color same shit

That's a good looking pizza.

>it's rare to see brown and black kids not being at least a third.
i cannot imagine what that must feel like
it's like some imaginary situation that's impossible