/éire/

eagrán dobhareach airm trom

Attached: z74w8rmg8gl21.png (295x530, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

irishtimes.com/news/world/us/varadkar-tells-pence-i-will-be-judged-on-my-actions-not-on-sexual-orientation-or-skin-tone-1.3826455
youtube.com/watch?v=lyw8veJx_4Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

See that legend in NZ killed all those muds? Amazing.

Australians cannot be trusted

why did your gay indian pm visit the US yesterday

kriegsanstifter, kriegsverlänger

>read wheel of time
>author is a huge éireboo
>bases a race of super soldiers on the irish
>instead of based gallowglass he models them after the half naked chimpanzees with no tactics or armour who needed to beg the gallowglass to save them
Refund please

Attached: Jeremy_Saliba_aiel_take_2.jpg (1038x1066, 148K)

>drunk again after two weeks
I had a good run there, I'll count this as a success

Organising my steam library

irishtimes.com/news/world/us/varadkar-tells-pence-i-will-be-judged-on-my-actions-not-on-sexual-orientation-or-skin-tone-1.3826455

when can we get rid of this absolute bellend? As if Pence even mentioned his race or the fact hes gay.

Attached: 1514528569409.png (320x287, 105K)

paddy's day diplomatic memery

>judged on my political actions and mistakes
if only

why didn't an actual irishman come then?

he is as irish as the first taoiseach so there's precedent

>mo aghaidh nuair atá sé eagrán cacpostáil

Attached: 1552607254920.jpg (275x227, 6K)

>want to learn irish
>am protestant

Attached: 1531490371547.jpg (300x168, 4K)

Are you saying the OP is a shitpost or are you referring to the awful posts so far? If it's the former I'm offended
Wolfe Tone was a Prod, there's nothing stopping you

learning Irish while swanning about at Trinity is an Anglo-Irish past time

>ask mother to fill out section pertaining to her on a government form
>she does it in blue ink
>won't be back to see her for a week
Do they care enough to reject it over blue ink like other countries, lads? I really don't want to waste time walking up town to the post if I'm just gonna get a fuck off for that.

>blue ink
Is your mother still in primary school?

i'm not too certain what the connection between blue ink and primary school is.

Only children use anything other than black ink for writing

Ok

Attached: 1527771172852.jpg (699x1024, 94K)

A tutor I contacted said no because I was ex Army (cadets)

De Valera was neither gay nor Indian nor atheist

"de Valera", says it all

Hardly true. Blue ink is more aesthetic and a lot of people prefer it for that reason.
Black ink requirements for the government are usually there just so a machine will read them more accurately. But in this day and age machines can do incredible things, I doubt they'd be too troubled by a shade of blue instead of pure black.

A) Convert, heretic.
B) Just do it (learn the language that is)

The Aiel were based off quite a few different races. Although heavy infantry was under represented in Randland.

The absolute state of the youth.

Attached: 1551719765947.jpg (630x420, 148K)

Jordan said the aiel were created by him imagining the Irish living in Arabia, because he thought it was funny.

We have a "stop slut shaming" mural in UL and I have to walk past it every single fucking day
Despite us being told that "white males are the problem in science and engineering" on orientation, most people in the ECE department don't seem to subscribe to such beliefs, thankfully.

>Blue ink is more aesthetic and a lot of people prefer it for that reason.
>yaaaay bright colours!!!

Attached: School-Kids-Cheering.jpg (1000x1264, 210K)

I don't get the message, what has "slut shaming" got to do with saving the Earth?

My desaturated brothers, I have a chance to work in Ireland. Pay seems livable but the contract is not really stable. Should I give it a try?

Attached: borntogondola.jpg (344x344, 43K)

murial*

What does that have to do with a language?

We have a "stop sneed shaming" seed in UC (University of Chuck) and I have to drive past it every single darn day
Despite us being told that "sneed feeders are the problem in feeding and seeding on orientation, most people in the FAS (feed and seed) department don't seem to subscribe to such beliefs, thankfully.

Some pretty unsettling stuff there, I don't know why it links to feminism.
>Take our virginities not our futures
>Destroy my Pussy not my Earth
>We Must Do it
The eventual conflict between the "woke" crowd and the "alt-right" will be interesting.

Sure, but why would you want to leave sunny Italy for this cloudy, depressing island?

Do you know if it actually a livable wage? Rent here is ridiculous

It is funny to imagine us going from always rain to always dry.

Some pretty unsettling stuff there, I don't know why it links to seeding.
>Take our sneed not our feed
>Destroy my Chuck's not my Sneed
>We Must Feed It
The eventual conflict between the "Sneed" crowd and the "Chuck" will be interesting.

Sneed user, formerly Yikes.

Chuck Sneed, formerly feed.

someone sneedify this

Attached: 20181005_101221.png (1005x1737, 381K)

Fuck off

Should I make Sneedify a programming project?

Sneed

Anyone watch the 16 minute nz shooting footage

Felt slightly dazed watching it, surreal stuff totally apart from your run of the mill daesh video or Euro islamo truckening

And the manifesto rife with shitposting and misspellings and him being australian
madness

Watched all of it except the last few minutes where he's just driving. It was mad, peaking I think at about 12 mins in where yer one is just lying on the road going "help me, help me"

I find it patronising for some reason.

Makes a good case for quarantining Australia

Quite a lot

It was being spread around my work today, I was quite surprised by the casual racism of the working class prod, "what goes around comes around" "ah who cares there's all muzzies anyway" "serves them right" and shit was all I heard.

So they're like those Muslims who hardly even want to condemn Islamist attacks, we really are all the same at heart

Yea, pretty much, I wonder what will happen if there is ever an islamic attack here. Probably won't be pretty.

Maybe people will cop on that not everybody thinks we're a great bunch of lads at least

The whole thing is a psyop, if there's anything actually about "saving the earth" there, it's as a hook for NGO-corporate-international government party line.

I thought it was the cringiest shit ever.

Yeah dude, it really got to me. I couldn't sleep after it

Attached: 1550844260042.gif (380x400, 197K)

it's just typical of low effort australian shitposting, what a meme country

>"what goes around comes around"
based
There is absolutely nothing wrong with that statement.

The violence wasn't really shocking to anyone who's been paying attention to the Muslims vs everyone else terrorist campaign of the last 18+ years. What was shocking was seeing Jow Forums memes deployed semi-adeptly. It just left a sour taste on the whole proceedings, even on top of the fact that this wasn't really a truly politically-oriented act, just some creep(s)' deathwish(es) and power fantasies being given sanctity in their own minds. It would have been less disgusting if it wasn't so clownish.
Not legitimising or "what iffing", but just that you can respect someone who does something bad with a degree of seriousness and thoughtfulness even if wrong and evil, whereas spouting ragecomic tier memery on top of completely pointless sadism is contemptible.

You're a green white and Orange fellow huh

You say that as if subscribing to PewDiePie wasn't the most serious goal of our time

Faggot. Thank God those smelly Muslim faggots got what was coming to them.

Just shows how retarded Irish political culture is if you think you should only speak Irish depending on your denomination of Christianity.

aye

>tfw more in favour of unification
>starting to consider myself more irish than british
>still can't find it in myself to support anything the IRA have done in the last 100 years

How do we blackpill the youth of today?

>man speaking about the shooting in NZ
>with a framed picture of The Little Mermaid clearly visible behind him

Attached: 1489599576162.png (358x408, 228K)

All my teachers must have been children then. They always wrote in red pen.

That depends on the nature of the job and where in Ireland it is located.

Attached: 1525671776118.jpg (500x1062, 95K)

>Some pretty unsettling stuff there
Jesus, you weren't joking. What kind of parents raise children to think that putting that sort of shit on posters is okay? As much as I blame the media for the spread of this sort of degeneracy, parents have a lot to answer for too.

We have downsyndromes in the south as well lad

>the original Yikespost
When future generations make a Book of Kells-esque anthology of /éire/, that will get an entire double page to itself.

Attached: 1542816453546.jpg (848x1200, 1.23M)

We're better at it cunt

>We Must Do it
What's wrong with this one though?

It's the feminist propaganda poster.

>We do it must

Attached: 1515188557371.jpg (716x555, 194K)

>yikesposting is over 7 months old

Attached: 1552257478620.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

Full colour, even

Craig > Carson > Collins > Devalera

It's a a bit above 2k per month. I've heard about the housing crisis in Ireland which is why I'm very skeptical about the whole deal.
The booze is good and Ireland has its charm, though.

Most fucked thing I've seen on the internet probably. Actually sickened like.

They shouldn't, you want reasoning or an argument? Sure I got an argument, it's racist right wing liars who stoke fake news and hate to teach the weak and low IQ that their fate is the fault of the other so they don't have to take responsibility for their own shortcomings. Blacks, Muslims, women, anyone is to blame except themselves.

When will a white guy finally be able to catch a break in this country? Poor poor pitiful me.

>seriousposting on Jow Forums
lol what a gay

That's not seriousposting, that's Yikesposting.

youtube.com/watch?v=lyw8veJx_4Y

>It's a a bit above 2k per month.
That wouldn't get you far in Dublin.

There's worse out there. It's fairly disgusting though.

he could buy a tent and swim out to skellig michael if he wants somewhere to stay, not like he'll be interrupting anything there...

The u20s are doing well, so future of Irish rugby looks bright

I think Breivik was justified but not the shitposter shooter tbqhwy

>there are still people who get really excited over physical sportsball games but not esports which actually are entertaining
Cén fáth?

Attached: 1552500475622.jpg (864x717, 101K)

What are esports?

Video games played competitively at a high level

>We just want the government to do something
>To do what, precisely
>To listen!
This is why under 18s will never get the vote.

Attached: 1533675361558.webm (960x540, 2.92M)

How is watching someone play video games entertaining?

>This is why under 18s will never get the vote.
If anything the voting age should be raised.