Why can't you muslims be like Tatars in Russia?

Maybe then West would not have such issues with you.

Attached: Flag_of_the_Crimean_Tatar_people.png (800x533, 808)

sorry

Attached: 1552659765557.jpg (1024x962, 67K)

Crimean tatars are also allahu ackbar tier, it’s only kazan tatars and bashkirs that are good. Maybe someone else

Because the Tartars were Russified in Russia and Polanized in the PLC. They kept some distinct Tartar culture while merging it with the new cultures of their overlords.

The real reason for the Islamic attacks BS we see today is because of Saudi Arabia. Those fuckers spread the most cancerous form of Islam worldwide.

there are more tiers than two
crimean tatars are not allahu akbar tier, though they're worse than Kazan/Bashkir etc tatars, they're nowhere near dagestani/tajik/chechen tier

What about Lipka Tatars

Doesnt your country only have one shitty extremist Muslim area?

what the fuck is up with Chechens anyways? one of them came here and acted like an absolute retard, and people blamed it on Russians, I tried to tell them Chechens are hated by Russians and complete scum, took me awhile but instead of convincing them to hate Chechens my neighbors ended up hating all Muslims instead.

Seriously the Chechen guy broke my brother's jaw and knocked 5 of his teeth out and my dad and 10 other guys had to hold him down.

Chechens are textbook mountain men.

Those are mainly Crimean Tatars who settled on Polish lands

they’re fucking monkeys that’s all there is to it, similar to africans and arabs. really, that’s it

How the fuck should i know.

He's a famous chap

Attached: Charles Bronson.jpg (708x800, 107K)

sorry
they're meant to be that way
useful as frontline fighters though

Because we are very cucked. I doubt that we would be very religious anyways cause all we cared about in our little history is money, despite islam being big part of our culture and islam and mosques in russia are basically our work, we didn’t have problems converting and stuff like that. Basically, non successful jews.

To put it shortly, Chechens are Middle Eastern cavemen

Attached: fig2-k1-6-journal.pone_.0135820.g003-1.jpg (2247x1461, 1.14M)

Because you didn't have Stalin

Yeah, but i never met them or been in that particular region.
Didn’t work on caucasians and tajiks/uzbeks somehow

Hey I just noticed they share the colors as Kazakhstans flag.

Subhuman colours

based russians sending in caucroaches as cannon fodder.