Stop bullying Mexico

stop bullying Mexico
they're trying their best :(

Attached: 413qgYA-HaL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg (350x350, 16K)

No they are not. i should know i live in mexico you chicano pleb.

>they're trying their best
No we're not. JUST put us out of our misery.

Attached: JUST.jpg (456x320, 24K)

>Mexico
>Being bullied

Top fucking kek, we are white assrage enablers.

Mexican posters are some of the worst on the board in regards to making fun of the US, I don't know why you're acting like an apologist when all they do is mock our country you CHI shit

he couldn't deal with the banana republic of memezuela, cock blocked by Russia and China in his own continent

Attached: 678521741.jpg (431x654, 58K)

why are americans so obsesive with us?

No, we deserve to be bullied.

We have provided nothing to the world. Our food is shit and we're pure evil.

Trump is right, please nuke us.

Maybe because you maga faggots are always trying to make fun of them

Mexicans are the worst Latam posters after Brazilians

mexico contributes it's brown people to USA, eventually you will completely overwhelm them off and reclaim the land

>implying mexico can make use of those territories
>implying it wont just become a cartel ridden shithole

implying cartel ridden shithole is worse than ameriKKKa

When I see idiot posters from other countries, I don't assume everyone with that flag is retarded, but you guys never seem to extend Americans the same courtesy. I used to only ever be polite to Mexican posters, but just because of how toxic they are to US posters out of nowhere, I obviously don't have much incentive to now (and I don't like trump, btw)

They are going down the venezuelan path only faster, it took us 20 years to hit rock bottom and it will only get worse but will take them 5 if they dont stop

War on Terror Patriot Act PRISM Edward Snowden Guantanamo Bay CIA black sites Human Rights NSA mass surveillance Warrantless Wiretapping 4th Amendment violations Julian Assange whistle-blower manhunt Ecuadorian embassy refuge Corporate interests worker's rights healthcare rights free education Police militarization incarceration rate fake weapons of mass destruction Petrodollar warfare Israel "special" relationship ban on boycott Free Palestine USS Liberty attack Mossad cover up false anti-semitism accusations depleted uranium mutinions war crime ignoring the Geneva Convention Agent Orange My Lai Massacre Contras 1973 Chile coup CIA backing puppet dictators Illegal Occupation 1954 Guatemalan coup d'état United Fruit Company Cuban Missile Crisis Bay of Pigs Operation Northwoods Area51 Saudi lobby American Cover-Up of Trials of Unit 731 Abu Ghraib torture and prisoner abuse MKUltra Tuskegee syphilis experiment Suspension of Habeas Corpus Sedition Acts civil rights Martin Luther King murder Cointelpro Bombing of Libya Bombing of Yemen Bombing of Syria Intervention in Yugoslavia Philippine Genocide of 1900 Choctaw Trail of Tears Andrew Jackson illegal Overthrow of the Kingdom of Hawaii haole invasion Okinawa rapes Jarhead rapists migrant caravan ICE children in cages Stolen venezuelan money Paying corrupt brazilian magistrates Hondurean coup 2009 Millions of natives killed Stolen mexican territory Stolen haitian lands

>I'm a failure
>I want someone to fail as much so I can feel better with myself

Attached: 1531341800954.gif (300x297, 965K)

>he says this while asking gringo cocks to penetrate them

Attached: 1549375925458.png (248x250, 106K)

mexico is the enemy of the united states

You are halfway there, already as corrupt and ridden with narcos, is only a matter of time. Enjoy your "carnet de bienestar" and electricity while you can or maybe try running through the border before they build the wall

b-but i thought we were the three amigos

Attached: tres.png (823x590, 341K)

AMLO isn’t nearly as left wing as Maduro or Chavez.

>they gonna build the wall
this cia faggot is so funny

Attached: 0533956125.jpg (624x400, 32K)

if they're trying their best now, what's it like when they're not?

Attached: 1531027969262.gif (500x281, 2.81M)

And USA is the enemy of Mexico.

jej at that gif, but why aren't they brown? thats racist brah

Mexico over took Hollywood industry though...

Attached: 20190313_122835.jpg (720x420, 129K)

>hurr durr everyfin is gomunism

Attached: shutterstock_241641214.jpg (1000x667, 312K)

As much as I don't trust the US in regime changes, would you guys be much worse off if the US got involved?

no

No. Our shithole is already as bad or worse as those in a war, no running water, no gas, no electricity, food is scarce and expensive so no.

so do you think the us or brazil should get involved?