Thousands of Finn kids skip school to demonstrate a climate change

seura.fi/asiat/ajankohtaista/katso-video-ilmastolakko-kerasi-tuhannet-nuoret-eduskuntatalolle-opettaja-napaytti-kansalaisaktivismi-kuuluu-opetukseen/

Thousands of Finnish kids are inspired by Swedish 16 year old girl, Greta Thünberg who was taken as a possible Nobel Candidate for her climate activisim.

Today, on Friday 15, the Finns skipped their high school classes to show their support to Greta and her climate activism.

Policia estimates there was 2000 Helsinkian Finns in front of parliament house.

They think Climate Change is the doom of us all. Something must be done.

Attached: ilmastolakko-helsinki-15032019-3-of-14-1600x900.jpg (1600x900, 422K)

Attached: climate finns.jpg (1261x1080, 287K)

Attached: climate2.jpg (1501x1080, 255K)

This last pic is from Björne-Borg city in south west Finland (a.k.a. Arctopolis in medieval Latin)

Attached: bjornborgir.jpg (1018x526, 276K)

The kike brainwashing is working well I see

The average Fin

Attached: IMG_7906.png (640x1136, 1.1M)

They did it here too I think. I would've protested just about fucking anything too to get out of high school too.

Whoa, Finnish boys look like THIS?

Attached: 64061A6F-3A75-494F-9752-51C3550350A7.jpg (124x152, 7K)

Reminds me of the big walkout kids did to protest gun violence.
HMMM HOW THE FUCK DID THAT ONE WORK OUT? HMMM LET ME THINK ABOUT THAT......

Almost like this shit is garbage useless garbage done as a feel good distraction and nothing more. Fuck

Wtf on the right looks like me 4 years ago

>skip school
>lose out on potential education that could lead to an actual solution
These things are always such bullshit there was a small protest group growing at my uni and it was started by chem 100-105 freshman and sophomores and pushed by fucking philosophy majors. If you honestly give a shit then you should figure out a solution rather than reeeeing at the wind.

Yeah the college kids are rallying a lot here (against Duterte)
Let them invoke their right to peaceful assembly, look at the kids here everybody hates them these days but they still do it

Isn't Duerte a bad guy?

I keep hearing about this kid and her supposed "activism" but what the fuck has she actually done?

just read about eco-facism. turns out white people are worried about climate change mostly because it'll mean africans and sandniggers will move into their (soon not to be) snownigger cunts.

>boy that protest today sure was hard
>time for some fortnite

Attached: 65d.png (434x327, 32K)

she skipped school

Powerful

The countries that actually take climate into consideration are the ones protesting against their governments.
Meanwhile
>india, usa, china

Personally I don't think so

Who is controling this? CIA? FSB?

China is a terrible contaminator of nature but they have also started to plant huge forests, I don't think India and USA are planting as much new forests as China is now, China has a huge amount of area where to put the forests in as China isnt 100% populated by humans but are people are consentrated on large cities and there is also huge areas of waste land / wilderness

Attached: 1518433602_forest-city-china.jpg (731x450, 145K)

I thought he wanted to kill innocent people etc. is what you always hear. Maybe I am wrong. I hope Philipines becomes a safe country for all I also heard about the big church bombing that happened there a few months ago. There is so much evil all over the world

what inspiring bravery, to stand up to the finnish dictatorship like this

Attached: 1544034115494.png (656x755, 39K)

why mentally ills always make everything about them?

Attached: m.jpg (506x900, 149K)

Children deserve to be dropkicked

A lot of lgbt kids are really obessed with themselves. but maybe thats all kids

He just wants to kill druggies and scare criminals into not being criminals anymore. sometimes there's collateral damage but he thinks they are necessary, ends justify the means etc

I'd fuck a good amount of those girls.

Attached: 1541801501276.jpg (228x221, 8K)

based

>against their governments
I don't know how it is in Finland, but here it is endorsed by our glorious governmental leaders. Its not really against governments, its against moneymaking corpos and to some extent the US.

uhh but you only see a small resolution pic of each individual

How the fuck is "skipping school" a protest? people want to skip that shit

These kids must be a real riot to hang out with

that kid looks like hes about 14 years old and hes already balding. life is so cruel

>the US
oh fuck off, the US is responsible for 15% of global emissions and meets paris climate accords without even signing. 90+% of the plastic in our oceans comes from asia and africa

Germanic genes

Attached: finns.jpg (213x236, 13K)

Because they demonstrated too? They didn't just skip school.

I'm pretty sure the USA is trembling at the sight of a bunch of 12 year olds with Apple and Google phones who protest on their own territory

Yo, I haven't said I am agreeing with that.
You should know how Americanophobic current EUnionists are, they at the same time are against German car-corps, which is the most money-making industry here after all too.

That's just the hairline that big brained high IQ whites have. Low IQ mongrels on the other hand have low hairlines and small brains. Makes you think.

Attached: hair.png (900x530, 883K)

The countries feeling global warming the least are the people not protesting, how surprising.

The moment typhoons and serious natural disasters start happening more often in the US, people would start taking climate change seriously there.

Meanwhile, countries like us bear the brunt of their bullshittery.

Only like dozens here at best, we have real problems to be worried about

Attached: Protest-against-globa-warming-3-1024x768.jpg (961x768, 258K)

Haven't heard any of the ""activist supporters"" showing any doubts about "using children to fulfil political agendas", which they constantly use against their political enemies. If you combine it with the shit about that Swede girl and the people that made money out of her (f.e. her own parents and the promoter of her), it isn't really surprising that a bunch of politicians stand behind her.

If you had the option to sit in class or dick around while holding some signs you'd pick the signs every time.

"how i organized and led my local high school chapter in the global climate change protest"
can see college admission essays already

Attached: Carbon-PP-Copy.png (485x719, 23K)

Still amazes me how much inertia there is behind a concept that was never proven to exist in the first place, and that has been rebranded in the past because the estimations didn't happen.

Not a single one of them knows anything factual, for or against, about climate change. They haven't done any studying on their own and they never will. It's enough for them that the man in the white cloak says it's happening. The most important thing for them is that acting like this will make them feel morally righteous and good. They demand actions to be taken, but they can't even specify what that would mean.

Psychologically this is similar to how any cult or religion works.

I guess it's funny that this climate change thing has been initiated by actual oil moguls, but still these people think they are rebeling against them. Pic related.

Attached: Maurice Strong.png (637x869, 525K)

Attached: Maurice Strong 2.jpg (600x437, 49K)

It's always the Whitoids that come up with the most stupid shit.

Attached: i-am-not-saying-white-people-are-dumb-but-white-people-are-dumb.jpg (480x360, 88K)

post more pics of the protest pls

fucking morons actually went to protest instead of going to cinema, getting drunk etc this is why I hate asians