What are typical middle-class apartments like in Western countries? Do they have separate dining rooms, utility rooms...

What are typical middle-class apartments like in Western countries? Do they have separate dining rooms, utility rooms, etc.?

Attached: 6203-09-N.-Ravenswood-696x408[1].jpg (696x408, 106K)

Most Greeks live like millionaires.

Middle class lives in houses even here.

Germans live in flats/apartments

Attached: 1549315388920.png (1018x1294, 65K)

most apartments i've been in doesn't have a dining room nor stuff like a washing machine.

They rarely have dining rooms but you'll find a washing machine in almost every apartment

Imagine 100m2 in a nice, upscale inner city neighborhoud with seperate rooms for the parents and for child/children, a living room with expensive designer couch and huge TV/ expensive hi-fi system a kitchen with enough space to put a big table inside and modern kitchen appliances...

Most westerners can't afford such life style these days.

In canada it's usually a shared laundry room.

a small apparment

Attached: 2141324314.png (838x197, 124K)

Attached: 5141234.png (838x204, 136K)

>tfw part of the 43%

Attached: index.png (300x168, 4K)

That’s unironically not bad looking. Reminds me of an American Foursquare. Is that Ravenswood in Chicago, per chance?

Depends really on how much money you want to spend. Seperate dining rooms isn't common. By utility room do you mean an area with a washer dryer, again they arent common.

not here. maybe in the newer ones. many use coin laundry here

In cities and touristic areas: apartments
otherwise: houses

you think so? This looks very similar to the assisted living blocks my mom lived in when i was a kid. It was decent living space but all our neighbors were crazy and would occasionally get their doors kicked in by cops

>touristic areas: apartments
meh what are villas

what the fuck

>middle-class apartments
we dont really have that. in norway raising a child in an apartment is frowned upon, so only poor low income people actually do that

so does every middle class person in Oslo live in a house?

I find that hard to believe

they live in the burbs bro. our country is like america except slightly worse because we can't drive cars everywhere because of road tax, ridiculous gas prices and road tolls

A lot of people lives in apartments here since house cost a million or more. Some people go to live in the mountains since its cheaper but its still 600k or something like that for a house

>we can't drive cars everywhere because of road tax, ridiculous gas prices and road tolls

well, if a Norwegian is telling me that he can't afford to drive because of prices I don't even want to imagine said prices lol.

Why so expensive, aren't you guys like, one of the nations with the largest reserves of oil in the world?

>Why so expensive, aren't you guys like, one of the nations with the largest reserves of oil in the world?

certainly doesn't feel that way, but you are right

Well....
is public transport decent enough there?

not if you live in the burbs

Hmm.

Attached: article-2661295-1EE2C0BB00000578-513_634x366.jpg (634x366, 41K)

Don't you all get Teslas for basically free ?