Which countries do Greek people feel the most kinship with...

Which countries do Greek people feel the most kinship with? Here it seems they often side with Italians and Iberians but I was wondering what do they think of other Balkan countries, specially the Orthodox ones to the north. Aren't they closer culturally to you?

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Greece.svg.png (2000x1333, 6K)

cyprus :^)

Gib Western Thrace back and we cool

>the Franks told a founding myth story to explain their connection with peoples of classical history. In the case of the Franks, these people were the Sicambri and the Trojans.
France obviously. We are cousins.

Venice

when Byzantium was fucked up by Turks some of them came here

Serbia is the typical kindred nation of Greece in the balkans. But personally i also like Romania.
>inb4 not balkans

Greeks are a rampant case of identity disorder, they feel closer to Italians and Spaniards despite being closest genetically to mortal enemies i.e Albanians & some Turks

Turks :-D

Attached: 1463170671190.png (744x614, 12K)

@102839356
glad to see your'e back enver
how you doin?

Only Cyprus.
We pretend to also like servians, but in reality we only see the Balkans as a sad joke.

Attached: 1552586750363.jpg (320x223, 15K)

/komşu/

Attached: Ταξίμ-εγάλο-παζάρι-στην-κωνσταντινούπολη.jpg (1600x1200, 508K)

Serves thinking we actually like them is the saddest shit ever, if only they knew what we say behind closed doors

That includes alb*nia, env*r.

Attached: kvazi modoni.png (463x509, 180K)

fuck greeks

why is turkeybol eating greecebol?

I think Serbia

Greeks mostly like Albanians 1 on 1 but are delusional about Albania on a state level thanks to the absolute state of Greek education. In the diaspora they get along and live in the same communities and mix if they're the same religion. Most Greeks have had an Albanian friend growing up at this point and the only ones who deny it are incels who got bullied or those too obsessed with keeping up the fake notion of BASED ORTODOKS HELLENOS BRATERHOOD

Ireland of course, we're practically brothers

I read once that Russia considered itself the third Rome or something because of its tsars married a Byzantine princess

there's not single reason to have relations with an albanian which clearly shows you're either an albanian yourself or never met one if you're not albo

What about the Third Rome?

Attached: St-Basil-s-Cathedral-Moscow-russia-17903555-679-880.jpg (679x880, 157K)

Here we have a prime example of a slavo-armenoid mystery meat chimp larping as a Greek. Your home is anatolia.

Why Serbia?

I like Greece :)

I doubt my family is related to Anatolia, at least my latest ancestors
why is it so hard for you to realize albania is one of the most useless European countries? not even joking about that, you don't have to be a genius to know this

Nah, Moscow was considered to be the Third Rome because Russia shares its culture and religion with Byzantium

except for few retards 99% don't care about that

Because Kievan Rus was the retarded child Byzantium adopted

because some of our barbaric warlord fucked some of Byzantium's royal bitches

What do Russia and Byzantium have in common culturally?

Konung Oleg defeated byzantines in 907 lol.

orthodogsy
homosexuality
AIDs

It was actually pretty impressive for the time to let a royal princess marry a barbarian.well done

Russia was greatly influenced by Byzantium culture, really. Mostly art, obviously we borrowed Byzantine orthodox religioun etc

I guess Byzantium wasn't in the best condition back then.

Italy and Greece are bros forever

Albanians and Turks are Greek mongrels who want to kill white Greeks whereas Spaniards and Italians are the friendly bastard children of the Greek civilization.

this is not a Greek but an albanian

this is an underage turkish nationalist in britain
he likes polandball pictures and football
he looks like a white brazilian

Greeks hate albanians

this one living in america is catholic
because albanians have no unique culture, they have many religions

>In 988, having taken the town of Chersonesos in Crimea, he boldly negotiated for the hand of emperor Basil II's sister, Anna.[23] Never before had a Byzantine imperial princess, and one "born in the purple" at that, married a barbarian, as matrimonial offers of French kings and German emperors had been peremptorily rejected. In short, to marry the 27-year-old princess to a pagan Slav seemed impossible.
Actually they were at the middle ages height but Basil had many civil wars and Vladimir pushed at the right time

he insults a Greek as a chimp

while albanians are as criminal as africans, have the same gdp per capita as africans, a failed country like africans and many other similarities with subsaharans

Attached: africa_hunger.jpg (772x695, 108K)

why are indians so hungry? their hdi is higher than most african nations

The Russians,third orthodox brothers

maybe because there are more indians than africans

Do greeks even hate arvanites? The arbereshe here are cool, they're completely italianized and speak albanian only at home

cheeky breeky Vladimir

>third orthodox brothers
I guess our magic people now in conflict with Greeks because of an independence of Ukrainian church

Italy,Spain,Turkey
The rest can go and fuck themselves

Bavaria obviously.

Attached: gf.png (800x533, 11K)

There was one in the Greek general. He hated Albanians for obvioius reasons and he understood that his racial ancestors were Greeks. I think apart from their ancestors speaking an Albanian dialect, they are not different from other Greeks today.

Why did they never marry into Western European royalty?

Tosk Albanians

Would you give your daughter in a Guatemalan user ?
>never
they did in later years lol

So did the Welsh. We Anglos are descendants of the mighty Woden, Hengist and Horsa

Modern European monarchs are descended from the Komnenians

Boomers love Russhitia and Serbia

Zoomers like Italy. I suppose we are starting to havebetter relations with Adriatic peoples and Bulgarians because thats the only place greek people can afford to travel nowadays

Zoomer here, this is the most accurate post ITT. Even then though greeks don't really feel strong kinship to any other people apart from other greeks because of distinct historical circumstances & culture from other countries. There's no equivalent like with latins/scandis/germans/east slavs/south slav balkaners.