Why are muslim men allowed to wear dresses if being gay is a sin?

Why are muslim men allowed to wear dresses if being gay is a sin?

Attached: bp_saudi_210618_111.jpg (780x520, 56K)

its not

Attached: Allah-is-Gay-Leaflet-640x480.png (640x480, 349K)

Attached: 601.jpg (657x527, 24K)

Attached: Giorno.bullshit.jpg (570x558, 260K)

to be fair, doesn't the pope also wear a dress?

to be fair, catholicism is for pedophiles

What’s with the asterisk on trans

i must object to that. it's the biggest chritstian isntitution in the world, there are slip ups, but the catholic church is not more likely than other isntitutions to be responsible for child rape. in fact, you're more likely to be raped in school than in the church. the only problem with the catholic church is that homosexuals/pedophiles have taken advantage of it and its forgiving nature

Only gay if you don't say no homo

Also don't talk to us Australia for few days

>but the catholic church is not more likely than other isntitutions to be responsible for child rape. in fact, you're more likely to be raped in school than in the church.
Oh yes, you will die more often in a car crash than Islamic terrorism, so why bother with the latter?

why are you blaming asutralia? the attack took place in new zealand

He was Australian

unironically, you are very unlikely to die in a terrorist attack, you're more likely to die from gang violence from youth from islamic countries or refugee crimes.

and again, the catholic church is fine and safe, most "rape" cases are among teenagers and gay priests, actual rape is pretty rare in there

Are you saying that all the Muslims in New Zealand are not actually New Zealanders?

it was just banter bro, ease up

#notAllAustralians
#AustraliaIsaNationOfPeace

Attached: 1450527894249.jpg (450x495, 37K)

Attached: 1351180732758.png (471x471, 83K)

What? No. Why would you think that?

I don't know, we're often told to accept immigrants as no different than the native population but now everyone is saying how odd iti s that an immigrant in New Zealand killed other immigrants in the country.

Yeah but I don't think he had new Zealand citizenship

That's not supposed to make a difference

IIRC like their women they can't expose their body. So wearing shorts is haram